Sign in to follow this  
FryderykChopin

Daily hunting quest is funky when played around reset time

Maybe I just don't understand it properly, but the way I understand it, if I finish the daily hunting quest let's say around 5 AM and pick the reward, shouldn't I be able to do the daily task again later that day? Because I noticed that sometimes when I finish the daily hunting task before the reset time, it doesn't allow me to re-do the task again later and I have to wait for another reset.

29 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Maybe I just don't understand it properly, but the way I understand it, if I finish the daily hunting quest let's say around 5 AM and pick the reward, shouldn't I be able to do the daily task again later that day? Because I noticed that sometimes when I finish the daily hunting task before the reset time, it doesn't allow me to re-do the task again later and I have to wait for another reset.

5:29 AM server time is when reset happens. 

6 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I noticed that as well. Reset sometimes takes 24h from the moment of received the reward

/up Iˇm having similar 'issue' with weekly mission 'enchant item', I finished this quest around Wednesday and I was able to complete it today again with timer showing 12+ hours left. It probably counted for next week already but there's definitely something off with the timers @Koll

/up, I was able to complete weeky 'enchant item' task 3 times within span of 6 days and now the Time Limit says "less than $s1 min." for 2 days in a row.

If it ain't funky i don't know what is.

Edited by FryderykChopin

Sign in to follow this