Sign in to follow this  
GhettoWolfie

Population / Play ability?

Heya guys,

Wanted to ask, is this server populated enough to have mid/late game fun?

Looking at Nc grab daddys visa west and Innova servers, they are beyond salvation at this moment, so I am wondering if it is the same here?

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

I think after update the server has a lot more people than before. Its very nice populated and you can easily have fun.

that is all I needed to know, ty even works out better with fresh starters ;)

Lategame is definitely very well populated with lots of PvP, but many may find leveling up difficult since early/mid is not populated that much - for example I don't really think it's possible to level up chars like nuker without paying for PA and without losing your sanity. As long as you pick a char for RBs you're going to be fine because RB parties are quite common across the level spectrum.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:49 PM, FryderykChopin said:

Lategame is definitely very well populated with lots of PvP, but many may find leveling up difficult since early/mid is not populated that much - for example I don't really think it's possible to level up chars like nuker without paying for PA and without losing your sanity. As long as you pick a char for RBs you're going to be fine because RB parties are quite common across the level spectrum.

Nah I main supp classes, so I know what solo hell is :D used to it.