HarrisonGavin

Character locked for using Auto Hunt

Giran Classic Server.

I had my PR with full sahya buffs soloing a mid sized room on Cruma 1. That is a setup that is completely safe to leave with your character only dying if a raid boss spawns in your room or a PK comes (which one does ocassionally). Anyway, I go to work for 8 hours and come back and the client is shut not open. When I try to log in it says my account is locked.

Can NCSoft not recognize when people are using a Macro system they created? I mean wth, there are plenty of obvious obvious bot parties out there and within 3 days of leveling this char, it gets locked out...solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/ 

Edited by HarrisonGavin
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, HarrisonGavin said:

Giran Classic Server.

I had my PR with full sahya buffs soloing a mid sized room on Cruma 1. That is a setup that is completely safe to leave with your character only dying if a raid boss spawns in your room or a PK comes (which one does ocassionally). Anyway, I go to work for 8 hours and come back and the client is shut not open. When I try to log in it says my account is locked.

Can NCSoft not recognize when people are using a Macro system they created? I mean wth, there are plenty of obvious obvious bot parties out there and within 3 days of leveling this char, it gets locked out...

You cannot recognize what server You are plaing on xd ???

I submitted a ticket and got it back. Is that really a rule? I ask (and doubt it) because I was fully open with them in the support ticket that I clicked auto hunt and went to work and checked it after lunch and saw that the char had been logged off and the client closed.

shareit app vidmate Vidmate apk

Edited by nirvanausual

I submitted a ticket and got it back. Is that really a rule? I ask (and doubt it) because I was fully open with them in the support ticket that I clicked auto hunt and went to work and checked it after lunch and saw that the char had been logged off and the client closed.

Here's my ticket and their response:

ME:

Hi,

I had a Phantom Ranger on the Giran Classic Server using auto hunt (long range auto attack) in a medium sized room in Cruma tower. I left for work for the day with the toon using auto hunt with auto use sayha's buff scrolls, exp packs, and some cakes. With these buffs it's relatively safe to leave a character there on auto hunt except for the occasional actual bot group coming in and PK'ing you to take the spot.

I came back to check on my toon after lunch and the client was closed and when I tried to log back on it said my account was locked out. I'm a paying customer and was playing within the rules of the game. I want to make sure this is not a permanent situation and hope to get the character back as soon as possible. It was using auto hunt in a closed room with my other character buffing and healing her on a 40 second macro, yet that character was not locked out. Can you please shed some light on what is going on?

Thanks,

NCSOFT

Thank you for your patience while we looked into your issue.

It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

If you are accessing our services using a VPN/proxy, please understand that we do not condone, nor do we support their usage. While we do not prohibit the use of these services we have found them to be directly associated to malicious and fraudulent activity. As such, continued use may result in additional blocks placed on the account.

If you should need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us!

Follow on to you all: I don't use a VPN, is there anything I should be worried about going forward?

7 hours ago, noniaunty4 said:

Here's my ticket and their response:

ME:

Hi,

I had a Phantom Ranger on the Giran Classic Server using auto hunt (long range auto attack) in a medium sized room in Cruma tower. I left for work for the day with the toon using auto hunt with auto use sayha's buff scrolls, exp packs, and some cakes. With these buffs it's relatively safe to leave a character there on auto hunt except for the occasional actual bot group coming in and PK'ing you to take the spot.

I came back to check on my toon after lunch and the client was closed and when I tried to log back on it said my account was locked out. I'm a paying customer and was playing within the rules of the game. I want to make sure this is not a permanent situation and hope to get the character back as soon as possible. It was using auto hunt in a closed room with my other character buffing and healing her on a 40 second macro, yet that character was not locked out. Can you please shed some light on what is going on?

Thanks,

NCSOFT

Thank you for your patience while we looked into your issue.

It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

If you are accessing our services using a VPN/proxy, please understand that we do not condone, nor do we support their usage. While we do not prohibit the use of these services we have found them to be directly associated to malicious and fraudulent activity. As such, continued use may result in additional blocks placed on the account.

If you should need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us!

Follow on to you all: I don't use a VPN, is there anything I should be worried about going forward?

Hello. We woudn't support it at all. But still, wrong server... :) ( we are l2classic.club, google search "lineage 2 ncsoft" and first result will be server you are looking for ) :)