Sign in to follow this  
Setzer

Make Warlords Great Again

Well, it's not new to anyone that Warlords are greatly in disadvantage on the newest updates, notably with the Stun Resist sets on mages and warrior equips.

This is a thing that could be changed to increase the importance of the class on the game, because if you see it, most of the people reroled this class to a tank or tyrant, making it not important as it used to be.

It's strange that even a skill learned on lvl 78 is resisted by a character lvl 74 without stun resistance (stun blast is awful to land!), meanwhile even if you have mental shield, fear and horror always on lands you. 

ANYWAY,

Im not here just to complain about that, im also bringing a simple bug that is very harmful for the class: Quick Spear is not criting in game, but the description says it do so. 

Please fix and if the staff could take a look about stun landing, it would be nice.

Much appreciated,

Yours,

Setzer.

Quick.jpg

Edited by Setzer
  • Like 2

It's unfair to everyone who likes to play WL, so much so that we don't see anyone around playing on the class, specially on CPs. One thing that enchanted me in l2classic is that all classes has its meaning and importance, making it a fair game to everybody and making it competitive to all, but currently WL is very Nerfed and it makes me sad.

• Like 1

So what if quick spear crit. What if quick spear stun resset thunderstorms stun instead of mostly canceling it? Wl is ok to use after Puri songs end. And a hero wl with zaken and baium can still be OP.after all these years it's known wl was mostly pve class.so if you like this class you ll find a way to have fun with it. 

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

So what if quick spear crit. What if quick spear stun resset thunderstorms stun instead of mostly canceling it? Wl is ok to use after Puri songs end. And a hero wl with zaken and baium can still be OP.after all these years it's known wl was mostly pve class.so if you like this class you ll find a way to have fun with it. 

A have to agree on this one. Not the BW sets or Resist Shock buff are problem for WL (it's rly low resis and aint saving that much), but the purify song. Nevertheless, if we talk about WLs - there is chn "nabao", old player with so angry WL, I would not like to meet even when Im fullbuffed including puri, and he is out of any buffs. Cuz u know, WL is rly hard to kill and it has shittons of sustain. So it's all the matter of how boosted WL is and how good player is there. 

If i'm not missing a point, WL became unpopular only when it was changed cheating MP steal from orfen, correct me if i'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, Reddish said:

A have to agree on this one. Not the BW sets or Resist Shock buff are problem for WL (it's rly low resis and aint saving that much), but the purify song. Nevertheless, if we talk about WLs - there is chn "nabao", old player with so angry WL, I would not like to meet even when Im fullbuffed including puri, and he is out of any buffs. Cuz u know, WL is rly hard to kill and it has shittons of sustain. So it's all the matter of how boosted WL is and how good player is there. 

If i'm not missing a point, WL became unpopular only when it was changed cheating MP steal from orfen, correct me if i'm wrong.

WL is unpopular cuz lost the capability to self farm hero for me. you can easy use robe and dont need orfen at all.thunderstorm is 110% skill baium and zaken lets say lvl 3 give u +35% land rate so BASICLY u stun with chance 90% a person with stun ressist and bw set if not puri and with 30% chance in puri. PPL liked WL in 1.5 cuz there were no othels now wl is no needed as a tyrant with othel 8 and bellion +8 can solo EVERYWHERE.So ultimatly a GOOD wl player and stucked player can be as much efficient as it was in prev patches. nothing really changed for wl that didnt changed for all classes just ppl dont do AOE nowdays.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this