straido

New player advice!

Hello everyone,

I'll be joining the community and I was thinking of going with an elemental summoner (perhaps with a box PP).

What I'd like to know perhaps from some veterans is how summoners do at 2.0 (have been away from l2 for quite some time), and if they have any luck finding parties. Other than that any advice from more knowledgable ppl would be really appreciated (e.g choosing a better buffer for my box, or what have you.)

Thank you all!

ES is easy to level, at any state of level, have strong summon at 77 lvl. Oly farmers. Suck and mass pvp since 0 dmg almost. Only pussies can play summoners, what can I say. Real man plays daggers

• Haha 3

It's overall fantastic character, though it might feel like playing this game in easy mode, considering they're insane in solo exp, welcome in most parties and pretty good in PvP. But if you enjoy playing the char there's virtually no downside to it.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:25 AM, Donkihot said:

ES is easy to level, at any state of level, have strong summon at 77 lvl. Oly farmers. Suck and mass pvp since 0 dmg almost. Only pussies can play summoners, what can I say. Real man plays daggers

Real men main prophets,like me :D

On 2/8/2020 at 10:25 AM, Donkihot said:

@Lafi and you telling me that im evil on human race?