Merlinas

[FIXED]Ivory tower monsters.

Hello. I think Ivory tower pit monsters names is incorrect.

"Reinforced Stone Golem" should be "Enchanted Stone Golem"

"Reinforced Monster Eye" --> "Enchanted Monstereye"

"Reinforced Steel Golem" --> "Enchanted Iron Golem"

"Reinforced Gargoyle" --> "Enchanted Gargoyle"

Dude, half of the monsters have different names than they had in old Lineage, including quest monsters.

Either you can edit them in your own npcname_classic-e.dat, then gracefully provide the rest of us with the file, or you can take it as it is...

or you can start using search on forum to see this kind of problm has been reported and the answer on that topic was something like "this kind of stuff is already fixed on our private test server, it is not fixed on beta because it requires update and update requires time, time that we prefer to use on making the live server good then using it updating the beta that will close soon".

Its a translation problm, pretty much all enchanted mobs are translated as reinforced, overlords some of them are as prefects, leaders are as captains, seers as priests and so on, dont panic.

Edited by San0
  • Like 2

problem is on russian side translators

when I first time seen russian translation................ welll

for example "elven scout" were translated to "elven boy-scout", exact russian: "елфийский бои-скаут"

note that word "boy" in russian is not  "бои", 

such dumb errors were made not by humans but by automatic translation programs

---------------

now we will try to translate back to english:

elven combat-scout

or you can start using search on forum to see this kind of problm has been reported and the answer on that topic was something like "this kind of stuff is already fixed on our private test server, it is not fixed on beta because it requires update and update requires time, time that we prefer to use on making the live server good then using it updating the beta that will close soon".

Its a translation problm, pretty much all enchanted mobs are translated as reinforced, overlords some of them are as prefects, leaders are as captains, seers as priests and so on, dont panic.

​San0 do you guys have plans to make the client in other languages? I mean not HTML quests, the client it self, maybe with the communit help?

I think he means to be able to run the client in other language package. I oppose that because there will be more chance on an error or during big updates like a new patch there will be delays.

A nice monster name here. I thought It is a must to share it with you :D 

Shot00059.png

​I guess its wrong translated never saw that monster there on oficial