Sign in to follow this  
Flear01

Where are the Quest lv 35+ from AI daily 3kk EXP

Everything is said , normaly on Zaken on NA classic we had them , that help ALOT new player to grow up and catch ppl 7x

Do u consider implante those quest AI daily 3kk / FOM Daily etc.

Thanks.

25 minutes ago, Flear01 said:

Everything is said , normaly on Zaken on NA classic we had them , that help ALOT new player to grow up and catch ppl 7x

Do u consider implante those quest AI daily 3kk / FOM Daily etc.

Thanks.

Zaken update on NA was clearly mixed with future updates as u can see in the patchnotes and its said on forum in ncsoft .. 

Yep its true , but just wanted to know if the Admin of the server plan to introduce those  Daily Q or not in a near futur

for help new player to catch the rest , thats its. Considering there not alot of AOE pt around lv 40 , server have 4 years ppl are 7x.

Little help for old player who comeback can be nice for we stick on the server and reach the rest.

Edited by Flear01

2 hours ago, Flear01 said:

Little help for old player who comeback can be nice for we stick on the server and reach the rest.

If people really planning to play on late game lvl 35 won’t be an obstacle, mate. : )

xp from lvl 45 boss

image.png.c7875b737a29d289330aa0a082fde08c.png

we really need that 3kk daily quests guys, its impossible to reach high lvls and catch with older players :/ 

Dont say its impossible Modoy , i know in Zaken  update RB is everything , i see it on the officiel we where only doing it all night long, my point is for player who come solo and dont find alot of RB group , those quest can be a good things simply that. Like u said why care about 3kk when u do 88kk at 45. Its ez to do the RB in ur situation Modoy , u probably have Prophecy hight lv s/d everything gear. Just take in consideration new ppl who join thats its. 3kk like u said no one care so why not implante it for low lv ppl. It will just accelerate the new ppl who want to go to the top and comeplay in siege with u guys who had 4 years advance on them. But w/e admin have the last word. Just telling u it can only help to get more ppl to start on ur server.

P.S AI q its only the 1st one , after u have FOM too , this is why on offi they put them in to lv faster low lv and catch up. Simply as that.

w/e i dont want argue with you Modoy , just wanted to know the opinon of the GM ( if he think to implant them or no )  thats its man. Nothing more.

Edited by Flear01

1io3qs.jpg

It's a good point that some chars just have a hard time getting invited into RB parties, and most lowbie RB parties are done in EU primetime, so people who play less desired chars and/or in less active time zones could have that extra kick to get them forward... But again, it depends on how hard it would would be to implement, unless it's too hard to do I'm all for it.

• Like 1

I don't see any harm to implement this, and indeed the only ones who will bother doing this quest are the ones who play  solo and classes who don't get invited in rb party or they play in a prime with less ppl, so yea for them this xp will make a difference 

Edited by Werew

7 hours ago, Flear01 said:

Dont say its impossible Modoy , i know in Zaken  update RB is everything , i see it on the officiel we where only doing it all night long, my point is for player who come solo and dont find alot of RB group , those quest can be a good things simply that. Like u said why care about 3kk when u do 88kk at 45. Its ez to do the RB in ur situation Modoy , u probably have Prophecy hight lv s/d everything gear. Just take in consideration new ppl who join thats its. 3kk like u said no one care so why not implante it for low lv ppl. It will just accelerate the new ppl who want to go to the top and comeplay in siege with u guys who had 4 years advance on them. But w/e admin have the last word. Just telling u it can only help to get more ppl to start on ur server.

P.S AI q its only the 1st one , after u have FOM too , this is why on offi they put them in to lv faster low lv and catch up. Simply as that.

w/e i dont want argue with you Modoy , just wanted to know the opinon of the GM ( if he think to implant them or no )  thats its man. Nothing more.

dont take me wrong, i couldnt care less if they implement it or not, i just feel like time spent on implementing it while after that it will be done by 10 people daily simply because you can get 30x the amount of xp in like 20-40 mins and get out of the quest range just like that will be a bit of waste of time

ps: there are ways to make RBs and still get full buffs for party even if you are newbie, there is still way to get invited to RB party even as less desired char, not saying its easy, but on such classes even these quests wont be easy :D 

Yeah Fryderyck started over there day 1 , leaved for go play on Skelth , and after switched on NA classic , leaved a lv 79 char overthere 1 years ago when they implanted auto-bot

who killed the war and server , everyone war was drop by each side just for free farm in LOA sad... Those update killed the classic.

Ur right Modoy wont argue on that , there possibility.

Edited by Flear01

8 hours ago, Flear01 said:

Yeah Fryderyck started over there day 1 , leaved for go play on Skelth , and after switched on NA classic , leaved a lv 79 char overthere 1 years ago when they implanted auto-bot

who killed the war and server , everyone war was drop by each side just for free farm in LOA sad... Those update killed the classic.

Ur right Modoy wont argue on that , there possibility.

It's always good to see some old faces... Surprised you stayed for so long on the NA classic, I gave up before 40 (around the time they introduced the pendants... At that point it became obvious that server was going nowhere).

I'm quite satisfied with this one, I've been playing here with small breaks since day 1... Even though things don't move that quickly when it comes to updates and fixing stuff, you can be sure they always move the right way at least :) 

Edited by FryderykChopin