Prince

Quest rate

You forget that you can make as many accs as you want and each acc can hold 6 elves... That means infinit supply of fungus quest and 23k from both weapons you get fromfrom lvl 10 and 12 quests. That means you get 30k un half an hour. So you can get full NG in a few hours...

That already happened un a x1 classic server that opened a week ago, almost 50% of the server ended up doing the fungus quest nonstop till they had money to get top NG. Completely destroying  the early game experiencia by exploiting an unbalanced race questing.

what 23k you are talking about?

You forget that you can make as many accs as you want and each acc can hold 6 elves... That means infinit supply of fungus quest and 23k from both weapons you get fromfrom lvl 10 and 12 quests. That means you get 30k un half an hour. So you can get full NG in a few hours...

That already happened un a x1 classic server that opened a week ago, almost 50% of the server ended up doing the fungus quest nonstop till they had money to get top NG. Completely destroying  the early game experiencia by exploiting an unbalanced race questing.

what 23k you are talking about?

​Well, then here it is changed. Just logged onto the japanese classic to be sure.

Chicken Noodle I like that nick :DDDD  Yeah wtf with these weapon prices? I tried another classic and by selling them to NPC I could ger ~12k each...

I think the best option would be to reduce the money from selling these weapons, like with the bloodsaber and the dagger. So exploiting that was nonrewarding.

I think the best option would be to reduce the money from selling these weapons, like with the bloodsaber and the dagger. So exploiting that was nonrewarding.

​ Not THAT Kind of money for exploit stuff ;D Rates as well not the ones to do that kind of stuff.