Narmontas

[FIXED]Monster teleport [Broke]?

Good morning all I've encountered very unpleasant issue. This all night our AoE party was grinding in cruma tower. So... Porta keeps teleporting characters instantly without any animations or skill casting , once you got teleported aggro of all monsters resets and anyone from your party could get all monsters aggression. Imagine I run towards walls to another room starting hitting monsters and Bam! I've been teleported somewhere to another room where is some porta that has aggro on me. Shouldn't walls protect characters from casting debuffs/teleportation magic?
So wtf? If I hit caster monsters they need clear vision just to start casting their magic. Even so Porta can teleport you from anywhere and then GL you got 0 aggro. SO maybe when I will wish to get rid of aggro monsters i should hit porta and run in circles till i got teleported and whew... Im safe ;) 

Please check mechanics of this teleportation magic because it really fcks up the whole gameplay.
Or if this broken teleport could not be fixed I suggest to remove that skill from them. Nobody will miss it.

p.s. in Cruma Tower 2 (Perum -golems) Using teleportation casting , even though animation keeps stuck on character (multi edged star beneath the feet). At least you know you have been teleported and monsters still attacked me. 

I hope this like circus-like monsters behavior will be fixed prior live , because more posts like this one might appear.

• Like 1

As far as remember, they can't teleport on Classic, it's a bug since a while and already reported few month ago.

Maybe this bug is solved in final build for release and they didn't change it on Beta build.

But at least take a look on it because you can aggro a whole room of Porta and aoe with a mage or warlord without being teleported in Official classic.

I don't see why they shouldn't teleport at all, but the animation definitely needs fixing, as well as geodate in Cruma.

I mean Perum's animation, Porta didn't teleport in beta 1, IDK if they should (but probably yes...).

Yeah a lot of players will level up in Cruma and this is definitely a bug. The animation shouldn't be instant and interrupt if the player is behind walls but this was already mentioned. Please use search next time to avoid dublicated posts.

Porta teleportation skill

I don't see why they shouldn't teleport at all, but the animation definitely needs fixing, as well as geodate in Cruma.

I mean Perum's animation, Porta didn't teleport in beta 1, IDK if they should (but probably yes...).

​It's a bug, just look at this video on Classic : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2rVziymh6o

I didn't see any porta/krator teleport someone in the whole video.

This need to be fix before release.

Edit : And when 2.0 "Age of Splendor" (aden content) will come , Cruma will change, for instance, Perum may teleport someone, 2nd floor monster become full social and aggressive, Excuro from 1st floor become aggressive and all monster p.def/m.atk are increased.

Yeah a lot of players will level up in Cruma and this is definitely a bug. The animation shouldn't be instant and interrupt if the player is behind walls but this was already mentioned. Please use search next time to avoid dublicated posts.

Porta teleportation skill

​1. That post was made by me.
2. It only included missing animations
3. After being  whole night in cruma I found that their teleport is Instant + once teleported you get 0 aggro.

4. When they are aggro and you run into another room behind wall and hiting monsters after like 30-40 seconds you might get teleported into another room (obstacles means nothing). 

So please don't mix this as the same issue , because here is more accurate report of the problem.