dennizhk

[FIXED]Quest not obtainable

Hello there. Not sure if You already know or do not know but the quest "Skirmish with the werewolves" in Orc village cannot be obtained. Usually it requires level 9 and an another quest completed (Proof of valor). I have completed "Proof of valor" and i got the "necklace" from it. When i go to the NPC that starts "Skirmish with the werewolves" it says that i do not posses the necklace (that i actually have) and i must complete "Proof of valor"  first  (which i have completed) in order to obtain it. 

P.S. Quest Proof of Valor's reward usually should be "Necklace of Valor" or "Necklace of Courage" but it rewarded me with "Necklace of Novice". And when i have visited the NPC that starts "Skirmish with the werewolves" it says i must have one of the 2 necklaces in order to start the quest. Since the quest is repeatable , i have completed it 2 times, but both times i got "Necklace of Novice"

Obviously you can't receive "Skirmish with the werewolves" because the necklace have a different name. It is known that mobs and items have been translated wrong and will be fixed before launch.

As for "Traces of Evil" i remember doing this without a problem.

According to classic database proof of valor is not supposed to give you those 2 necklaces anymore, it gives you neck of novice, or neck of novice + healing pot.

So the problm seams to be on the skirmish with the wolves quest where according to l2central it shouldn't need any other requirements to be accepted.

Also about the traces of evil, i cant find any info about it on classic database so i would believe that quest doesn't exist on classic and that's why you can't accept it. i still might be wrong about it, gotta dig deeper on this one.

• Like 1