Sign in to follow this  
Armagheton

What about doing something about gold seller pming you??

Reciving PMs every time i get into the city it's really getting on my nerves. I blocked at least 4ppls in 3 days

What about blocking the ability to PM before lvl 40?

Edited by Armagheton

no because new REAL players will have a very hard time with the gameplay if they cant faking pm anyone before lvl 40. This is an answer from gms for "!" chat too.

switch scripts "lvl spambot to 20" to "lvl spambot to 40", wait 1 more week and you will be getting same pms, daily

38 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

switch scripts "lvl spambot to 20" to "lvl spambot to 40", wait 1 more week and you will be getting same pms, daily

Lvling to 40 it's harder than 20 expecially since spammer will get banned on regular basis and won't go into raids. It may take them 2-4 days of grind for getting banned in few hours making the whole process pointless.

1 hour ago, Jorep said:

no because new REAL players will have a very hard time with the gameplay if they cant faking pm anyone before lvl 40. This is an answer from gms for "!" chat too.

This seems just a lazy answer from devs. If they don't wat to modify that they can just put a limit on the numbers of message and words one can spam every hour till 40.

Edited by Armagheton

Just now, Armagheton said:

Lvling to 40 it's quite harder than 20 expecially since spammer will get banned on regular basis and won't go into raid. It may take them 2-4 days of grind for getting banned in few hours making the whole process pointless.

okay, so let me explain this once more

spam bots are not exped by hand, but software, right now, there are probably lets say 20 of those bots exping to lvl 20, once they reach lvl 20, they relog, make new accounts, start exping new 20 accounts, whenever they notice they got banned/chatbanned, they just delog that char and log already exped 20 lvl char

if the lvl limit is increased to 40, nothing will change, because lets say it will take double the time, or lets say triple the time to reach 40, then that just means they have to xp double/triple the characters at same time, so in the end result will be that for 1 week you will have peace of mind, because their first batch of bots didnt reach 40 lvl yet, but once they reach 40, they will just appear at exactly same rate as on lvl 20 with same effort and you will just ruin others people gameplay during 20-40

А что тогда делать  --- все отвергать ---легко

предложите действенный вариант

8 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Was there any way they was managing with those spammers on official serwers ??

i recently entered at official. i saw the same team spaming there too. 

On 4/12/2020 at 2:50 PM, YipMan said:

Was there any way they was managing with those spammers on official serwers ??

Yes, they were trying their hardest to look the other way.

To the OP, this has been discussed a million times, there is simply no way to find a permanent solution, it will take them a few weeks tops to adjust. Raising level needed to PM and censoring certain words just hurts the community and has no real point, because they will adapt and just overcome the hurdle.

If you are feeling lucky, just go to frozen waterfall right now and you may see 1-2 of those chars exping to 20. 

And if it would be possible to make PM's / Shouting after second class change???

I cant image botters doing those quests.

4 minutes ago, YipMan said:

And if it would be possible to make PM's / Shouting after second class change???

I cant image botters doing those quests.

i hope this is sarcasm :d