Sign in to follow this  
kkthxbye

3 years ago

so i've been here last time like 3 years ago, there was Perkunas, China, Rizos and Modoy

now i look at castle owners / hero list and i can't recognize any clan name / character

is there anything left except Rizos and Modoy? They renamed or they all left? Is there a point to play it again, are there any EU guilds? or this server its Chinese  server now, but somehow i read very well this chinese forum w.o translator

Edited by kkthxbye
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, kkthxbye said:

so i've been here last time like 3 years ago, there was Perkunas, China, Rizos and Modoy

now i look at castle owners / hero list and i can't recognize any clan name / character

is there anything left except Rizos and Modoy? They renamed or they all left? I played at high rank in Perkunas is there a point to play it again, are there any EU guilds? or this server its Chinese  server now, but somehow i read very well this chinese forum w.o translator

A year and a half ago perkunas split into two sides. The first had most of the core cps and it was led by sjeks(pendragon) and the second led by bizqquit. Bizqquit kept the perkunas name. Sjeks group renamed to deviate. Bizqquit quit for good some months ago, Perkunas clan is being used as boxclan for old fightclub members afaik. Rizos and modoy created raven soul. China is still here and they're the most dominant side right now. As far as i know shaka is busy in real life and the clan is being lead by haoguspeller. Sjeks quit and now his side is led by Fortuna and it's renamed to antithesis/contra omnes. There is also an american prime side (DarkForce) that has some old perkunas members like Kiam and Luiz along with new people. A lot of old people are still here along with a lot of new people as well. Server is doing good in general, there have been four different sides for a while now. Plenty of EU clans.

• Thanks 3

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

A year and a half ago perkunas split into two sides. The first had most of the core cps and it was led by sjeks(pendragon) and the second led by bizqquit. Bizqquit kept the perkunas name. Sjeks group renamed to deviate. Bizqquit quit for good some months ago, Perkunas clan is being used as boxclan for old fightclub members afaik. Rizos and modoy created raven soul. China is still here and they're the most dominant side right now. As far as i know shaka is busy in real life and the clan is being lead by haoguspeller. Sjeks quit and now his side is led by Fortuna and it's renamed to antithesis/contra omnes. There is also an american prime side (DarkForce) that has some old perkunas members like Kiam and Luiz along with new people. A lot of old people are still here along with a lot of new people as well. Server is doing good in general, there have been four different sides for a while now. Plenty of EU clans.

thank you for the info

56 minutes ago, kkthxbye said:

is there anything left except Rizos and Modoy? They renamed or they all left? Is there a point to play it again, are there any EU guilds? or this server its Chinese  server now, but somehow i read very well this chinese forum w.o translator

Welcome back old friend!

8 minutes ago, Masha said:

Welcome back old friend!

thank you for the welcome

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

only modoy is forever hero, thanks god i play uncontested class so its done after first week of olympiad :d 

nothing changed, good for u

11 minutes ago, kkthxbye said:

thank you for the welcome

nothing changed, good for u

draca = rizos, same char, just rename :D

Hi jerry!

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Hi jerry!

good, cool placki

Ty to zawsze nolif byłeś

Edited by kkthxbye
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rizos said:

Hi jerry!

He is not me, sorry. He is kktnxbye - a forum warrior as u know

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Why not use your old acc kktnxbye 

wb tho

1 hour ago, JerrySM said:

He is not me, sorry. He is kktnxbye - a forum warrior as u know

lol coz its not me, u confuse me. I wouldnt definelty use "tnx" as "thx" thats stupid :D and yeah, thats the reason why not using this account, simply not mine, would also use something else to be anonymous, here created fast account for fast question :) i dont even know if i really want to start playing again tbh i did already bad start choosing forum nickname i see :D

Edited by kkthxbye
  • Haha 1