Sign in to follow this  
reactteam

Expand the limit

I have a proposal to expand in the acount manager the indicators of those who have reached the highest level from 100 people to 200 :)
I am personally extremely interested in who else on the server got the 80th level, as there are more and more people and too much time has passed, I think it would be relevant

Edited by reactteam

need to make 1 more column

was the maximum level / now level

нужно еще 1 колонку  сделать

был максимальный уровень / сейчас уровень

I would prefer if this option was turned off completely actually. I don't understand this idea of classic servers (they were showing the highest lvls also on skelth). What if people don't want their lvl to be public for their own reasons?

On 5/20/2020 at 5:05 PM, Sensei said:

I would prefer if this option was turned off completely actually. I don't understand this idea of classic servers (they were showing the highest lvls also on skelth). What if people don't want their lvl to be public for their own reasons?

they wont.

if I was a new player and I clicked that tab and I saw highest lvl 75, I would not play here. because I would think server is dead aff.