Sign in to follow this  
Chagnen420

New player gap

I will be short.

Yes it is worth because where is no alternative to l2 classic server, which has population.

Yes, early game is dead. Since server is old  everyone is 76 lvl + and has 54745 alts alrready.

BUT that doesnt mean you wont find people to kill Raid Bosses. You will, don't worry.

At high lvl u will see plebs with +0 weapons as well, dont worry, not all people have +16 weapons or +10. Only top guilds and top people who spend centuries on the server and  are old enough to be my grandpa.

p.s. it is not that hard to get +10 weapon ttbh. expect SOES ( mage staff, kinda rare, expensive) others are ok.

Most fun is on EU prime? Because you have 2 clans fighting. Chinese has monopoly on their prime time, and NA side, idk, they come and they go, come and go. Depends. 

talking about epics. Well, where is not many people have 3 lvl epics, because they are still rare, expect AQ ring LOL. 

and I wont bother getting them anyway. you can have fun without them.

and most people u will /target wont even have BO + 5, only heroes have (epicS) them/clan leaders/really rich bois which are not many.

Have fun ! 

Edited by Donkihot
  • Like 1

I don't have that shiet either, yet i play for quite some time, maybe that's because i never played in top clans x). Game is enjoyable enough even without those items, and i'm sure if you'll acquire what you want if you will stay here and will be a dedicated player instead of endless searching of the perfect server :p

• Like 1

The server will definetelly not shutdown before you farm some good gear, but at the same time its not very likelly to farm 400kk solo in 30 days for a +10b grade weapon as a begginer on the server. But in 2 months its very realistic. Also you need to understand that if you get medium geared ( witch i assume for most people is +10 b grade weapon and +6 b set) you will have a huge gap in power with no geared people who will not be able to compete with you, but you will be able to compete yourself with very geared people. I will try to explain this the better i can. My point is : after someone gets medium geared , he would have to pay in adena really big ammounts for improvements. For example the differance in price b grade+9 vs b grade+10 is probably 50-100kk and the differance b grade+15 vs b grade+16 can be up to 1 bilion and its basically the same power upgrade. So after you get mediium geared you will have to pay big ammounts for small improvements witch takes time for sure. So i think the answer is that its very realistic to get medium geared in 3-4 months witch will be enough for you to do 97% of end game conent. But if you are talking about epic gear , then you might quit before you ever get it. Epic gear is not easy to get at all. Just to simple put it in numbers, what we called medium geared char has probably networth <1 bilion and someone who has aq3. orfen3 , core3 has networth >10bilion. You can get geared enought to be relevent and  do almost everything but there are people on the server you may never catch up to.

Edited by Robbin92

@MoDoy when will u finally reach medium gear level and get that kris/demon +10 and bw +6?! 

How about new stream series, no epic max set +6 weapon +10 making hero? 

Edited by Rizos

5 hours ago, Rizos said:

@MoDoy when will u finally reach medium gear level and get that kris/demon +10 and bw +6?! 

probably never, scrub forever

5 hours ago, Rizos said:

How about new stream series, no epic max set +6 weapon +10 making hero? 

for this i would have to first make my BW set from +4 to +6 and my kris from +6 to +10

seems as too much hassle and money for poor PW :< so probably never :D