Sign in to follow this  
boonen

Ban

@San0, @Kse, @Koll 

Dear admins, since the ticket (ticket id ZCS-718-6214, ZKI-254-2586) sent me to all 4 sides without explaining anything, I ask you here.  According to the ticket I violated: "1. Players are not allowed to:
1.6 Buy, sell, exchange (or try to) ingame goods/adena/accounts for anything outside of L2Classic.club server (including real money currencies). 1.7 Buy, sell, exchange (or try to) game accounts and characters.", and specifically 
 "sold adena for real money." Asked to explain to me why I was banned, they replied that I sell Aden and closed the ticket. I of course opened 2 ticket, and again asked what is happening, I was thrown a screenshot of the transfer of adena from one account to another and said that I pass it to adena. To my question what does this have to do with me came the answer : No need to lie to us, you sold adena. All subsequent tickets will be closed without a response. I am accused of violating rules 1.6 and 1.7, so this is not a special case, but we seem to live in the 21st century and the presumption of innocence has not gone away. I claim that I didn't sell to Aden, didn't break any server rules. So dear admins, I ask you to deal with this case. As for the forum rules 4 and 4.1, I do not discuss the actions of the administration in any way, I ask and ask to understand the situation. The text will be translated in Google translator, the original:

Уважаемые админы, поскольку в тикете меня послали во все 4 стороны ничего не объяснив спрашиваю вас тут. По утверждению тикета я нарушил: "1. Players are not allowed to: 1.6 Buy, sell, exchange (or try to) ingame goods/adena/accounts for anything outside of L2Classic.club server (including real money currencies). 1.7 Buy, sell, exchange (or try to) game accounts and characters.", а конкретно  "sold adena for real money.". Попросив объяснить мне за что меня забанили, они ответили что я продаю адену и закрыли тикет. Я конечно открыл 2 тикет, и опять спросил что происходит, мне скинули скриншот передачи адены с одного аккаунты на другой и сказали что это я передаю адену. На мой вопрос какое отношение это имеет ко мне последовал ответ : No need to lie to us, you sold adena. All subsequent tickets will be closed without a response.  Меня обвиняют в нарушении правил 1.6 и 1.7, то есть это не особый случай, а мы вроде бы живем в 21 веке и презумпция невиновности никуда не делась. Я утверждаю, что я не продавал адену, не нарушал никаких правил сервера.  Так вот уважаемые админы, я прошу вас разобраться с этим кейсом. По поводу правила форума 4 и 4.1, я никоим образом не обсуждаю действия администрации, я спрашиваю и прошу разобраться в ситуации. Текст переведёт в гугл переводчике, оригинал:.

• Haha 1

Hello. Can you explain your adena transfer to RMT shop with name Terrio lvl 19 char?

Your acc and MayShop acc are same. You create ticket from acc then have 5 at the end, MayShop have 22 at the end. They are same.
Example:
l2classic5 - you created ticket from. 
l2classic22 - Mayshop