razdva

EXP DEATH

most stupid feature in l2 off all times. Die at lvl 20 its kinda annoying, dying at lvl 50 its nightmare. This kind of feature encourages not having fun while playing the game.

Im gonna make TH and spam "Fake Death" to whole server :D
Then when butthurt level will reach its maximum admins will fix it.
So please support me9_9

most stupid feature in l2 off all times. Die at lvl 20 its kinda annoying, dying at lvl 50 its nightmare. This kind of feature encourages not having fun while playing the game.

​No, actually it makes people play more cautiously.

Just stop with those death topics. "IN LEVEL 50 IT WILL BE PAIN".

When we reach 40+, we will decide how to change the death penality. Now on level 25 its okey. It means if you die its -10 minutes of farm. Im okey with that. This is punishments not to kill people for gear. After 40 it will be too much, but then we all will think what to do.

Some guy tried to train an ol mahum commander on me while I was fighting a novice that was chasing someone that looked like he was lagging.  I turned around and stun him instead and the commander finished the job.  Sure glad it was 10% that time.  Of course some guy tried to stun me while I was fighting mob at starter town too.  But he had poor timing and I survived :P Yes would have been annoying, but at the end of the day, I still think dying in game should have a hefty penalty.  Else it'd be like doesn't matter I can just go nuts all the time, there's no consequences.  Levelling slower isn't all that bad, at least people won't get to max levels so fast or at least not stay there all the time or feel like they've reached endgame already.  Isn't that why most chose low rates? so things won't be so fast like some x999999 server?  I guess maybe it varies with people who planned to play a month or two versus those who hope to play a year or two.

Im gonna make TH and spam "Fake Death" to whole server :D
Then when butthurt level will reach its maximum admins will fix it.
So please support me9_9

​Yeah good idea, someone should make clan full of people capable of fake death. 

​No, actually it makes people play more cautiously.

And what benefit it gives? 

So i play the game now cautiosly, because its freaking sucks to get killed. And i dont feel any fun in that. Its okay to take some exp, but not that much!

Its classic "Retail" esque server. If on retail classic death penalty is -10%. You do that.

If its 10% at level 50+ it wont be 10%...

It's 10% based upon the level if I remember or know correctly. If not, then I'm wrong and Ill stand for correction.

​It is always 10% of experience needed for the next level, which amounts to about 2% of total experience gained. AFAIK there are no concessions on Classic, except (no) delevel.

​so can you explain how me and my friends are losing 20+ % at levels 20-23 when we die?

Exp lose on death was core of old L2, if you cant take it then go on and play casual mmos availalble, plenty of them around or to another server which will hold your hand so u dont piss ur pants when u die.

Srsly if you dont enjoy it move on, classic was brought back for crowd whos up for it.