razdva

EXP DEATH

Você quer fácil? senta no pudim! : P

Acredite em mim como um jogador no servidor russo) não será fácil

quando você estava debaixo da mobs irá chocar e matar seu pk ... você se lembra de mim

​Believe me , I'm looking forward to it... xDxD

okay so... I  just tested it:
at lvl 20 i loose 11.73%
at lvl 40 I loose 11.52%
at lvl 60 i loose 11.22% !!!!!!!!!!

I hope it's a mistake and supposed to be decreasing more with the lvl... How much hours do you need to get 11% at lvl 60? (assuming you could even get to 60 cuz I couldn't haha)
AND  assuming you won't die in this X  hours to get back your lvl (my head is exploding) :SxD

​Please before report something like this just go and take a look at l2central for 1 second and you will find all the answers. 

http://prntscr.com/8toodd

Google translate:

Attention!
If the death of a character becomes level, then the loss will be more than 10% since the number is estimated to take away the experience of a lost level.

So if you die with level lose - you will lose more then 10% cause 10% of exp on this level doesn't equivalently 10% on previous level. 

​Yeah in fact i was more relating to the fact it's decreasing a very little in higher lvls more than the fact it's more than exactly 10%.
In response to the people saying loss is decreasing.

I guess the solution is to see our lvl as a moving thing, you lvl up, loose your lvls on pvp/errors, go back to lvling... (only your stuff is increasing as you win money during the many lvling of the same lvl). It's just hard cuz we are used to permanent augmentation of lvl.

are u already imagining the picture?!?, the troll admin decides to go check if you botting or not, summons you to the midle of 50 mobs 10 levels higher, kills you 5 times and leaves you there with less 50 %

muahahahahaha xD

• Like 1

are u already imagining the picture?!?, the troll admin decides to go check if you botting or not, summons you to the midle of 50 mobs 10 levels higher, kills you 5 times and leaves you there with less 50 %

muahahahahaha xD

​Nice delivery, but wrong setup: Admins shouldn't get involved in such actions, best to let a player bring a train to them and let them rot like so.

solution of this problem already here

imagine we lose 10% exp  at server rates 1x, and at 1x you need 1 hour to gain those 10%

but here rates are 3x, so real loss is 3.3% - you need 3x less time to get those 10% back

​Get premium or death pact (or whatever it's called).

Why it free at oficial servers?

​Classic 2.0 , but we have Classic 1.0

​Get premium or death pact (or whatever it's called).

Why it free at oficial servers?

​It is not (was not) on Classic 1.0

​It is not (was not) on Classic 1.0

It was changed after russian players complains and dont directly depend on update version.

There is no problem with -10 %, because you can buy a healer or ask a friend to res you. It's really good, kills solo players. Bigger problem i see is debuff landing. its not fun when you take mob agrro, and then some idiot comes stuns you three time in a row. You die, lose your helm, he takes it and runs away O.o Easy money. That makes classes with no stun debuff weaker than others :(

Не надо ничего менять. Шли зная куда, нефига ныть. Отличный % при смерти, нужно еще поднять % дропа под мобами и ваще гуд.

10% death penalty, PK removing skrolls only for donate (fixed?)... not wonder that there is so little PvP and PK...

I hope administration will follow the official classic path and will implement 4% penalty in 2.0.