razdva

EXP DEATH

Its classic "Retail" esque server. If on retail classic death penalty is -10%. You do that.

If its 10% at level 50+ it wont be 10%...

It's 10% based upon the level if I remember or know correctly. If not, then I'm wrong and Ill stand for correction.

Its classic "Retail" esque server. If on retail classic death penalty is -10%. You do that.

It's 10% based upon the level if I remember or know correctly. If not, then I'm wrong and Ill stand for correction.

​yes, he right!

​It is always 10% of experience needed for the next level, which amounts to about 2% of total experience gained. AFAIK there are no concessions on Classic, except (no) delevel.

Поддерживаю снизить % при смерти с -10% до -4% как на л2 классике. Очень много людей ушли из-за большого потери опыта при смерти.

Ppl хотел классический, чел получить классическую сына, пряжки и получить готовый для некоторых бушует \ о /

​many do not understand what's Classics

You want easy ? sits in the pudding! :P

Believe me as a player on the Russian server) will not be easy

when you were under the mobs will stun and kill your pk ... you remember me

I'm in the "10% is to much" part... (a lag/disconnect and you're lower than when u logged in...)
But I wont argue if admins wants it pure Classic, i'll try and see if i can play that.

Just to know, what are the death penalties when :
being PKed?
death in wild PVP?
death by Clan war?
(lvl difference with the killer affect that?)

All the same?

stop raging about 10%. This is classic, it's your choice, none carries about your lives, it's on your own.

This game shows : how long you can save your nerves in hard Mode RPG or get back like pussies in L2fofagos, WoW, PW etc rpg clones.

stop raging about 10%. This is classic, it's your choice, none carries about your lives, it's on your own.

This game shows : how long you can save your nerves in hard Mode RPG or get back like pussies in L2fofagos, WoW, PW etc rpg clones.

​You're sure of myself, I too ... and the rest of 3000, even have no idea what they are signed

But we have to remember that in Korea they are playing classic too, and still they abandoned the 10%. When i was lvl 60 and died, i lost 12% (lvl 59, 88% to lvl 60). And what about the future sieges (next update), i saw a video that the guy who died lost just 1%. It will be different on sieges then?

okay so... I  just tested it:
at lvl 20 i loose 11.73%
at lvl 40 I loose 11.52%
at lvl 60 i loose 11.22% !!!!!!!!!!

I hope it's a mistake and supposed to be decreasing more with the lvl... How much hours do you need to get 11% at lvl 60? (assuming you could even get to 60 cuz I couldn't haha)
AND  assuming you won't die in this X  hours to get back your lvl (my head is exploding) :SxD

1. I sign for 10% if everything is balanced and working...

Atm I could say this 10% xp loss system is piece of sh1t. Not for this server. You people do not know how does it work. Even on KR or RU you can die in 50 lvl from pvp and loose 10% xp. I saw It myself. So... Ofc It would be nice if... 9-40 lvl 10%  40+ 4% xp loss... But It won't happen... 

2. Any random glad can go pk mode kill all people with 100% stun and kill in order to other ppl loose lots of xp.  In this server will be lots of idiots and wankers and kids also... with atm land rate of skills like stun/bleed I will say fck this system. Making good only for a wankers not casual players.

at lvl 20 i loose 11.73%
at lvl 40 I loose 11.52%

I hope it's a mistake and supposed to be decreasing more with the lvl... How much hours do you need to get 11% at lvl 60? (assuming you could even get to 60 cuz I couldn't haha)
AND  assuming you won't die in this X  hours to get back your lvl (my head is exploding) :SxD

​x1 classics on lvl 60 to 10% is 10:00 incessantly farm

x3= 3:30) 10%)))

And then there are Russian who will kill you :D-_-

it is necessary to live in the game .... who is it ready?

at lvl 20 i loose 11.73%
at lvl 40 I loose 11.52%

​Please before report something like this just go and take a look at l2central for 1 second and you will find all the answers. 

http://prntscr.com/8toodd

Google translate:

Attention!
If the death of a character becomes level, then the loss will be more than 10% since the number is estimated to take away the experience of a lost level.

So if you die with level lose - you will lose more then 10% cause 10% of exp on this level doesn't equivalently 10% on previous level. 

• Like 1