Sign in to follow this  
ramG

War Icon.

Nop ally, I cheked it, the clan is same. It's more in sometimes the icon war don't see until the player start to hit.

second this. since the first wars on server war icon appear not correctly. Thought administration knew it...

also i made ticked with report of lose -10% in war pvps issue but i tech section ask proofs like fraps that i dont have. so if someone have it pls contact with me @ forum.

Shitty server! better leave! because you will got banned! for no reason and for that you will need to pay 5EU for further playing!

​got caught by botting ?...haha :D

yeah ill leave request here also, on the tests we ran everything was fine with the exp loss and CRP gain/loss while death by war, so in those moments you guys have that problm happening, in case you are recording send us video, or take a print cus we need to analyse all possibilities and see what those situations have in common to understand where the problm is.

once again sry for the inconvenience this causes, i know it sux big hairy balls to loose 10% while on pvp :/

This bug still is alive... and i cheked that other people see the missing icon on a character same like me see, i think is a issue of server. Fix it plz, too upset and when you have a lot more wars.

This bug still is alive... and i cheked that other people see the missing icon on a character same like me see, i think is a issue of server. Fix it plz, too upset and when you have a lot more wars.

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/7141-clan-wars/

​As I said all the stuff about clan,cw,titles,points,resets,war tags and so on is top priority now, because this bug is from the start of the server.

Sign in to follow this