Defiant

Some abbreviations we use in L2 (English & Spanish)

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

idk, black ore jewelery was always BO and it actually works fine, why would people change it? you just gotta start those few braincells to figure out how to sort it away from the other items rather than trying to change everyone else :/

image.thumb.png.aabf277caeb7493d651b1a4f7c9f33fe.png

as a young stud who has those extra brain cells, why wouldn't you share your enlightenment with everyone so we can all feel smarter.

PS: night is for sleep (4h ago), use it for that otherwise you will lose those cute brain curls you've got and become me.

Edited by BizQQuiT

Hello, i know some meanings in Russian and i can try to translate. But a lot of Russian players use english client, so they already know all english abbreviations and dont use Russian analog) Often we use english abbreviations but in russian letters.

DE - Dark Elf (Elfo Oscuro) Темный эльф
LE - Light Elf (Elfo de la Luz) Светлый эльф (Эльф)
Dorf - Dwarf (Enano) Гном
HU - Human (Humano) Человек

On 12/5/2018 at 3:43 AM, SemenArsonist said:

I knew it. I fucking knew wukong had a deal with satan. WS is now officially approved by Jesus as we are the only ones fighting china and the bangzi heretics. 

P.S. Can some Korean enlighten us about the meaning of 923?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=923

TOP DEFINITION

The official insult of the game, Lineage 2. It's orgins come from the in game foul language filter, which, for some reason, filters 923.
923 you stupid sonnova 923!
by SpillZ March 12, 2004

1 hour ago, Humble said:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=923

TOP DEFINITION

The official insult of the game, Lineage 2. It's orgins come from the in game foul language filter, which, for some reason, filters 923.
923 you stupid sonnova 923!
by SpillZ March 12, 2004

please dont undig these embarassing posts where I am insulting our chinese overlords