Laura

Warlord Rework?

Recommended Posts

Hello guys I come here to talk about Warlord/Dreadnought in the meta right now.

I think Warlord its a forgotten profession, some time ago warlord are wanted to farm, to pvp etc, right now warlord its just useless, how many warlords you can see in a siege? in a mass pvp? Only the one who has the hero, and possibly the choosen one who has all the epics of the game plus Weapon/armor ++++. If not you simply one more slot in the party without any use.

The stun resistance of full buff condition its a crazy thing, you can hit with a stun skill a char who has stun resist from EE and a BW and you can land 1/10 stuns, if you put Purification of  sws = 0% to land a stun (we are talking on equal epics) obviously if you get all the epics who has stun, and the other dont have, you can have a chance if puri its not on....

Warlord Damages sucks a lot, you can have a lance +10 with full buff and you never make more than 1k damage with your skills except on critical hits to the most "paper" classes.
The costs of mana of the 99% of his skills are too expensive, if you dont have a recharger only for you in a pvp or mana potions, you need to control when you use a skill because with a mana pool of 1500 if you use a skill like thunder storm who spent 130 of mana we are talking you can use it 10 times on a "real pvp" (when i say real i mean a pvp who lasts more than 3/4 mins) you run out of mana sooo easy and without any effect on the pvp (no damage no crowd control).

 

So what we have, warlord can get some hp its true, can get more than 20k hp with the correct setup, but a mage can crit you almost for 4/5K easy, archers in the next pack maybe too, so you can have 20k+ hp but die in 4 hits, because you have lot of hp but hasnt have Good Pdef and Mdef (Pdef its higher than Mdef..)

Some classes have got reworks, I dont want a Stun 100%, I dont want make 2/3K damage per skill, I dont want absurd mana costs who makes a simple press all the buttons and enjoy.
I want play a class properly, I just wanna feel fun when I play with my favourite profession.

Maybe you can give us new skills like we see you are giving to other profs...Like for example Earthquake who dwarves have, the skill  "Wrath" we have in other chronicles who attack direct the cp of enemies at a certain % of CP or I dont know something you can think can help this profession who has dissapeared from the meta from 2 years ago when all the warlords reroll to destro/duelist/tyrant/mages....

Its just my opinion, a frustrated opinion obviously, but im so sad seeing warlord right now.

Best regards ppl

 

Edit: After some posts I have some ideas:

New skill for the class: Earthquake (Dwarve skill) Skill for polearms.

Rush skill for give the class some mobility

 

Edited by Laura
New content
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

image.thumb.png.c5e182245f25ae1f8f4f4c3c1877f0f4.png

image.png.6c474f19f0e9f2145d47472c3d532c9f.png

quick spear, highest landrate debuff in game with shocking 130% base landrate, its 900 range, its AoE, can crit. now when you apply all the protecting buffs and stats from armor (not counting puri), it goes to something around ~40%, which is still INSANE number for AoE stun debuff on max range, with puri it goes around ~10% landrate, which is not that good, but also not pathetically low (imagine mass fights where people are kiting, if you land quickspear on 10 people and you manage to land it on 1-2 people who get left behind and killed, its huge bonus)

now they got added new custom skill, which increases landrate of stuns by 30%, now does it help when enemy has puri? well, not that much, but you also have to consider what if the fights go longer than puri lasts, if you want to have decent landrate of 20-30% on quick spear with puri, does it mean you will stun 80-90% when puri goes off? isnt that a bit ridiculous to think that after 2 mins of fight, ANY warlord without epics will go, toss quick spear and stun 8-9 ppl out of 10? :D 

next thing you say about damage, that damage never goes more than 1k, except if crits, boi, you realize 1k is decent amount of damage, especially considering all your skills are AOE? that means if you go inside of people and do 1k damage to 10 people, thats 10k damage from 1 skill, damage dealers would dream about such damage, on top of that half of the skills apply stun/hex effect, you can use provoke which goes through puri (i think) to further increase your damage

 

all in all, increasing % on stuns would totally unbalance it the moment there is no puri on table/when it fades, increasing damage on AoE CC char makes also no sense, you are not supposed to be DD, defenses being low, sure, imagine if they were high and you were 20-25k CP+HP punching bag, would be better at tanking than actual tanks, only thing you could pray of is rebalancing puri song - being it more constant but having lower impact (aka having reuse equal to duration, so you can perma have it on, but lowering 80% debuff resistance to like 50% or so, which would give chances for debuffs to actually land with decent, but not OP percentage) 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

quick spear, highest landrate debuff in game with shocking 130% base landrate, its 900 range, its AoE, can crit.

It cannot crit,u made them fix it back in 1.5 modoy!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

image.thumb.png.c5e182245f25ae1f8f4f4c3c1877f0f4.png

image.png.6c474f19f0e9f2145d47472c3d532c9f.png

quick spear, highest landrate debuff in game with shocking 130% base landrate, its 900 range, its AoE, can crit. now when you apply all the protecting buffs and stats from armor (not counting puri), it goes to something around ~40%, which is still INSANE number for AoE stun debuff on max range, with puri it goes around ~10% landrate, which is not that good, but also not pathetically low (imagine mass fights where people are kiting, if you land quickspear on 10 people and you manage to land it on 1-2 people who get left behind and killed, its huge bonus)

now they got added new custom skill, which increases landrate of stuns by 30%, now does it help when enemy has puri? well, not that much, but you also have to consider what if the fights go longer than puri lasts, if you want to have decent landrate of 20-30% on quick spear with puri, does it mean you will stun 80-90% when puri goes off? isnt that a bit ridiculous to think that after 2 mins of fight, ANY warlord without epics will go, toss quick spear and stun 8-9 ppl out of 10?  

next thing you say about damage, that damage never goes more than 1k, except if crits, boi, you realize 1k is decent amount of damage, especially considering all your skills are AOE? that means if you go inside of people and do 1k damage to 10 people, thats 10k damage from 1 skill, damage dealers would dream about such damage, on top of that half of the skills apply stun/hex effect, you can use provoke which goes through puri (i think) to further increase your damage

 

all in all, increasing % on stuns would totally unbalance it the moment there is no puri on table/when it fades, increasing damage on AoE CC char makes also no sense, you are not supposed to be DD, defenses being low, sure, imagine if they were high and you were 20-25k CP+HP punching bag, would be better at tanking than actual tanks, only thing you could pray of is rebalancing puri song - being it more constant but having lower impact (aka having reuse equal to duration, so you can perma have it on, but lowering 80% debuff resistance to like 50% or so, which would give chances for debuffs to actually land with decent, but not OP percentage) 

Modoy im so glad you come to post in this thread

As I say I dont want ridiculous Stun chances or almost overpowering the class simply making this. I cant give you proper dates, but try to hit with quick speear 10 times a char with stun resist(EE buff) and a BW or MJ in same level, you can land 2 times from 10 you hit. I dont know what its the calculation, the protections how it calculates, just saying with a simple buff and a bw or MJ set all your stuns are nerfed, dont look only the better 1 of the 3 skills it has.

About the 79 skill... its another skill you need to use in pvp...can you imagine a destro or DA need to put a debuff who make his fear can land? its just an example dont be crazy about it, just saying, taking look apart it has a reuse time of 30 secs and the debuff lasts 20secs, also it costs 100 mana with the problem of mana I wrote in the main post.

 

I want constructive posts, memes are fun, yes, but tell me in sieges or pvp for "big things" how many warlords can you see?, and as you say Warlord may be one of the bests AOE chars all of his skills except the spike thrust are AOE, and now Its not, for long long time.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Warpole said:

It cannot crit,u made them fix it back in 1.5 modoy!

ah, true, i messed up, i thought it couldnt crit and now it can :d i take it back then

1 minute ago, Laura said:

As I say I dont want ridiculous Stun chances or almost overpowering the class simply making this. I cant give you proper dates, but try to hit with quick speear 10 times a char with stun resist(EE buff) and a BW or MJ in same level, you can land 2 times from 10 you hit. I dont know what its the calculation, the protections how it calculates, just saying with a simple buff and a bw or MJ set all your stuns are nerfed, dont look only the better 1 of the 3 skills it has.

i honestly believe, statistically, that it should land 4 out of 10 times, i might be wrong, you can try doing 100/200/400 reps and see if it lands on BW+resist shock 40/80/160 times, it should, about majestic, its not that common of armor but yeah, it will be lower obviously, its higher grade so you should be better protected, thats the price you pay as you progress in game right?

3 minutes ago, Laura said:

About the 79 skill... its another skill you need to use in pvp...can you imagine a destro or DA need to put a debuff who make his fear can land? its just an example dont be crazy about it, just saying, taking look apart it has a reuse time of 30 secs and the debuff lasts 20secs, also it costs 100 mana with the problem of mana I wrote in the main post.

yes i can, and it actually exists, with puri on, DAs actually need to land insane crusher on people to be able to land horror on them, eventho it sounds crazy but in reality, horror landrate isnt that good with puri on and dont forget, thats single target debuff, so it should have higher landrate chance than AoE debuff for sure

8 minutes ago, Laura said:

About the 79 skill... its another skill you need to use in pvp...can you imagine a destro or DA need to put a debuff who make his fear can land? its just an example dont be crazy about it, just saying, taking look apart it has a reuse time of 30 secs and the debuff lasts 20secs, also it costs 100 mana with the problem of mana I wrote in the main post.

if mana is concern, thats why there are EEs and SEs as supports, you get mana gain and you are gaining 200+ mp per recharge while you waste ~100 mp or less for skill (if you use champion/renewal/clarity), the same analogy goes for other classes, its not just warlord, you can go and say exactly same thing about daggers, you have 1500 MP and backstab costs 130 mp, so you are supposed to do 10 backstabs in pvp and thats your whole contribution? thats kinda lame for single target only damage skill

8 minutes ago, Laura said:

I want constructive posts, memes are fun, yes, but tell me in sieges or pvp for "big things" how many warlords can you see?, and as you say Warlord may be one of the bests AOE chars all of his skills except the spike thrust are AOE, and now Its not, for long long time.

i would say with no regrets there are usually at least 5-6 warlords appearing at the siege fights for aden or baium (1 side vs 1 side), which is not that terrible if you think about it, could be definitely much worse

Share this post


Link to post

So i want to ask you, do you think warlord are balanced now? when we no have changes since the change of the cronicle then we have the 79 skill, when all the classes are rebalanced every x months, even archers are touched to try to put it on meta.

 

One more Time I say, I dont want ridicolous land rate of stuns, I want the class more efficiently in all purpouses.

 

 

And a pretty laugh i have when i read you answer about you talk about the backstab a 130 mana skill can kill in one hit or make a heavy armor +8k dmg xD

 

 

Edited by Laura

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Laura said:

So i want to ask you, do you think warlord are balanced now? when we no have changes since the change of the cronicle then we have the 79 skill, when all the classes are rebalanced every x months, even archers are touched to try to put it on meta

One more Time I say, I dont want ridicolous land rate of stuns, I want the class more efficiently in all purpouses.

And a pretty laugh i have when i read you answer about you talk about the backstab a 130 mana skill can kill in one hit or make a heavy armor +8k dmg

without proper equip? wanna show me? yeah, fully stacked dagger with AQ3 and baium3, set +8 can 1 shot people who have average equip, but guess what, fully stacked warlord with baium 3 and zaken 3, FI island talisman can also stun half of enemy side in mass pvps, so this comparison is as relevant as poop i made in toilet today ^_^ if you want to compare 2 classes, compare them on equal terms, go try to play dagger without epics and then you can compare it to warlord without epics, if you want to compare dagger with epics, you compare it to warlord with epics

and yes, classes are being rebalanced every month and warlord was one of the classes which started it actually, your class got rebalanced first, so obviously other classes are getting it now and i dont see it as unfair :) 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Laura said:

So i want to ask you, do you think warlord are balanced now? when we no have changes since the change of the cronicle then we have the 79 skill, when all the classes are rebalanced every x months, even archers are touched to try to put it on meta.

 

One more Time I say, I dont want ridicolous land rate of stuns, I want the class more efficiently in all purpouses.

 

 

And a pretty laugh i have when i read you answer about you talk about the backstab a 130 mana skill can kill in one hit or make a heavy armor +8k dmg

 

 

Puri gets nerf from 80% to 60 in upcoming patch, wait for patch and test WL in action, should be able to stun ppl even w/o epics - with 79 debuf around 60% landrate into DC robe targets on resist shock buff

Share this post


Link to post

This is basically how a stucked warlord looks right now. Equipped zaken2 baium2 but no FI talic. After 25min u can check.

Share this post


Link to post

I think all the conversation are running around stun, and im dont want it with my post.

Warlord has a bad speed, as human, so we have a really bad movility against Gladi, daggers, destros with frenzy/zealot, warlord dont has nothing for get more speed...and for example we can get Rush but we dont have it yet, only tyrant has it.

 

Its another mechanic we dont have and change the styleplay of this class making it more funny

This conversation its not only about stun, dont make it

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Laura said:

I think all the conversation are running around stun, and im dont want it with my post.

Warlord has a bad speed, as human, so we have a really bad movility against Gladi, daggers, destros with frenzy/zealot, warlord dont has nothing for get more speed...and for example we can get Rush but we dont have it yet, only tyrant has it.

Its another mechanic we dont have and change the styleplay of this class making it more funny

This conversation its not only about stun, dont make it

maybe the conversation is all about stun because whole core of the class is "stun as many people as possible"? they are not supposed to be mobile, they are not supposed to make damage, they are supposed to crowd control, unlike all the other classes you mentioned, which are full damage classes

you are not supposed to run around battlefield like speedy gonzales, you are slow class because if you decide to commit and go full melee range, there should be consequences for that action (that you can get bursted before you withdraw)

 

as was said before, warlord is getting indirect buff by nerfing purification song, should be more than enough to play WL

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

maybe the conversation is all about stun because whole core of the class is "stun as many people as possible"? they are not supposed to be mobile, they are not supposed to make damage, they are supposed to crowd control, unlike all the other classes you mentioned, which are full damage classes

you are not supposed to run around battlefield like speedy gonzales, you are slow class because if you decide to commit and go full melee range, there should be consequences for that action (that you can get bursted before you withdraw)

 

as was said before, warlord is getting indirect buff by nerfing purification song, should be more than enough to play WL

Warlord has this skill as other classes in the same chronicle, nothing to discuss there I think

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Laura said:

Warlord has this skill as other classes in the same chronicle, nothing to discuss there I think

yes, but as you can see, this server is not at "the same chronicle", i dont see gladi or dwarves having rush, you do? its only tyrant, which was first warrior with rush since 2.0 update as part of his 76+ 3rd class skills kit, so right, unless that update comes, nothing to discuss here ;) 

Edited by MoDoy

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, MoDoy said:

yes, but as you can see, this server is not at "the same chronicle", i dont see gladi or dwarves having rush, you do? its only tyrant, which was first warrior with rush since 2.0 update as part of his 76+ 3rd class skills kit, so right, unless that update comes, nothing to discuss here  

This is a private server, who dont follow chronicles 100% with skills doesnt exist on official etc, so, what you wanna say now?

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Laura said:

Warlord has this skill as other classes in the same chronicle, nothing to discuss there I think

18 minutes ago, Laura said:

This is a private server, who dont follow chronicles 100% with skills doesnt exist on official etc, so, what you wanna say now?

me? nothing, its you who whipped out "well, that skills exists in official chronicle", so if you argument is "they anyway dont follow chronicles", why you even mention its part of it? then it shouldnt matter if it ever was or wasnt implemented in official, but rather making rational argument why warlord should be getting rush, which at this moment there is none

you cannot use argument in your own profit when its convenient but instantly deny very same argument the moment its not convenient for you

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

me? nothing, its you who whipped out "well, that skills exists in official chronicle", so if you argument is "they anyway dont follow chronicles", why you even mention its part of it? then it shouldnt matter if it ever was or wasnt implemented in official, but rather making rational argument why warlord should be getting rush, which at this moment there is none

you cannot use argument in your own profit when its convenient but instantly deny very same argument the moment its not convenient for you

I can say the same for you, I come here asking about a warlord rework, obviously in official classic dont have that thing, so I come here to ask about it, when I ask about more movility, you say no because for you, its not convenient :S

 

Sorry modoy But i think warlord need changes, if you dont think so, for me its good, maybe @san0 dont want it too.

Im just saying I wish a rework on WL, with skills, changes on it....or whatever it makes we can see more warlords in the game, and not the only ones who has in inventory 30kkk adena in items for make it a "playable" char.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Laura said:

I can say the same for you, I come here asking about a warlord rework, obviously in official classic dont have that thing, so I come here to ask about it, when I ask about more movility, you say no because for you, its not convenient :S

its not about my convenient or not, i am not even playing, if they give to warlord skill which instant kills everyone in 3k range, be it :D

2 minutes ago, Laura said:

Sorry modoy But i think warlord need changes, if you dont think so, for me its good, maybe @san0 dont want it too.
Im just saying I wish a rework on WL, with skills, changes on it....or whatever it makes we can see more warlords in the game, and not the only ones who has in inventory 30kkk adena in items for make it a "playable" char.

 with my first reply, i addressed most of the stuff you were brainstorming about warlord class and why the change is not really urgent neither necessary at this point, what means more warlords in game? half if not more of the classes are not really present in game mass pvps, many of them at all, so warlord situation is by no means crucial, that we would need to see more of them as they are already appearing in mass pvps and they can actually have huge impact if pvp is longer than 2.5 minutes, which many times it actually even is longer than that, and you dont even need to have 30kkk worth of equip to have some impact after puri ends or if its pvp without puris

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

its not about my convenient or not, i am not even playing, if they give to warlord skill which instant kills everyone in 3k range, be it

 with my first reply, i addressed most of the stuff you were brainstorming about warlord class and why the change is not really urgent neither necessary at this point, what means more warlords in game? half if not more of the classes are not really present in game mass pvps, many of them at all, so warlord situation is by no means crucial, that we would need to see more of them as they are already appearing in mass pvps and they can actually have huge impact if pvp is longer than 2.5 minutes, which many times it actually even is longer than that, and you dont even need to have 30kkk worth of equip to have some impact after puri ends or if its pvp without puris

Its ok, other classes maybe are like warlord or in a poor situation too, and San0 and the staff are working on changes for it....but I play warlord, this its my class and I want it more playable, more funny, more than play to stun mobs.

 

Its just my point of view. And as i said lot of times, its not only about stun, maybe puri nerf will make debuffs will be more important on pvp. But the truth its, if for example we get the rush, it was so pretty to catch ppl for example.

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Laura said:

Its ok, other classes maybe are like warlord or in a poor situation too, and San0 and the staff are working on changes for it....but I play warlord, this its my class and I want it more playable, more funny, more than play to stun mobs.

Its just my point of view. And as i said lot of times, its not only about stun, maybe puri nerf will make debuffs will be more important on pvp. But the truth its, if for example we get the rush, it was so pretty to catch ppl for example.

sure, i can understand that everyone would love to boost class that they play that the class itself would be actually strong without strong equip requirement or fully understanding the class, but reality is, thats not going to happen, there will always be few meta picks, some average picks (that means if you like the class, you can play it, but its not going to be even comparable with meta pick, but wont be absolute trash as you will probably invest in the class and know what the class is about) and many sh1t picks

just for comparison, here are classes which in my opinion underperform WL in pvps - TK / SK / gladi / spoiler / crafter / TH / PW / AW / HE / SR / sorc / sps / warlock / PS / PP 
amount of classes i wrote - 15, total amount of classes in l2 - 31, so you can imagine that WL is pretty much average, not terrible, if you like the class, you can do just fine with it, but pretty much any meta pick will outperform you VERY hard

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Modoy,

In a RB if you have to choose in the room between a warlord or other DD (archer, dager, tyr,destr, glad,etc), what do you prefer?

In 3rd quest class, to make 700 mobs,, your friend ask you to log a DD to help you, you think some1 will take warlord?

In pvp, you see a lot of warlords? or massive pvp where this class should be good, you see? or you will take? 

We can count the warlords of the server with 1 hand. And that warlords plays waiting a change in his prof xD

I'm not warlord but the truth is that this prof is a trash right now. If at least warlord could make pve with correct VR like always maybe this prof will be useful to make 1 thing, but its not the case.

Obviously, warlord it's not the only 1 prof in this situation but it's one of the worst

Share this post


Link to post

Its true warlord without equip is useless (for like 2 min) at end game pvp. Its also true a mage / dagger / archer without equip are also useless in end game pvps.

The only thing i would agree is that epics that warlord needs cost a lot.

personally said and proved with tests that warlords were super bad before, after that admins introduced that new skill that decreases stun resistance and goes through puri. In next patch they will also reduce puri by 20%.

I dont see why warlord needs any more buffs for now and i definitely dont agree that its trash.

Edited by Yomana

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Ermenegildo said:

Hi Modoy,

In a RB if you have to choose in the room between a warlord or other DD (archer, dager, tyr,destr, glad,etc), what do you prefer?

In 3rd quest class, to make 700 mobs,, your friend ask you to log a DD to help you, you think some1 will take warlord?

In pvp, you see a lot of warlords? or massive pvp where this class should be good, you see? or you will take? 

We can count the warlords of the server with 1 hand. And that warlords plays waiting a change in his prof xD

I'm not warlord but the truth is that this prof is a trash right now. If at least warlord could make pve with correct VR like always maybe this prof will be useful to make 1 thing, but its not the case.

Obviously, warlord it's not the only 1 prof in this situation but it's one of the worst

first 2 questions - pve wise, eventho topic is about pvp and how warlord is not being able to do anything properly - you mentioned RB and 700 quest, which both are pretty much single target dps wise (because getting quest items from AoE is(was?) bugged here and even while killing full train, you got like 1-2 quest items, no matter how many mobs you killed. now i am not aware whats situation in mage parties and their AoE schemes or how they farm, but i can tell you in previous updates, warlord was the fastest solo leveling class (without equip like orfen 3) until like 75 lvl (or idk what lvl you could farm crater in FP) and back in the time when loa was the place, WL was necessity for any1 who wanted to farm AoE kariks. some classes were good back then and are not so good now, some classes were trash back then and are better now, thats how it is, i would say you cant have good class entire time (cough cough DA/necro)

in massive pvps, yes, i do see warlords, as i said, maybe not 30 of them, but 5-6 warlord could be probably counted in baium pvps or aden castle siege pvps, is that not a enough? does every party need to have warlord for it to be considered good?

57 minutes ago, Ermenegildo said:

I'm not warlord but the truth is that this prof is a trash right now. If at least warlord could make pve with correct VR like always maybe this prof will be useful to make 1 thing, but its not the case.

Obviously, warlord it's not the only 1 prof in this situation but it's one of the worst

if you think its one of the worsts, feel free to tell me in which aspects are any of the classes i mentioned better off in aspects of game?

list: 

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

just for comparison, here are classes which in my opinion underperform WL in pvps - TK / SK / gladi / spoiler / crafter / TH / PW / AW / HE / SR / sorc / sps / warlock / PS / PP 
amount of classes i wrote - 15, total amount of classes in l2 - 31

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Ermenegildo said:

Hi Modoy,

In a RB if you have to choose in the room between a warlord or other DD (archer, dager, tyr,destr, glad,etc), what do you prefer?

In 3rd quest class, to make 700 mobs,, your friend ask you to log a DD to help you, you think some1 will take warlord?

In pvp, you see a lot of warlords? or massive pvp where this class should be good, you see? or you will take? 

We can count the warlords of the server with 1 hand. And that warlords plays waiting a change in his prof xD

I'm not warlord but the truth is that this prof is a trash right now. If at least warlord could make pve with correct VR like always maybe this prof will be useful to make 1 thing, but its not the case.

Obviously, warlord it's not the only 1 prof in this situation but it's one of the worst

Totally agree

 

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

first 2 questions - pve wise, eventho topic is about pvp and how warlord is not being able to do anything properly - you mentioned RB and 700 quest, which both are pretty much single target dps wise (because getting quest items from AoE is(was?) bugged here and even while killing full train, you got like 1-2 quest items, no matter how many mobs you killed. now i am not aware whats situation in mage parties and their AoE schemes or how they farm, but i can tell you in previous updates, warlord was the fastest solo leveling class (without equip like orfen 3) until like 75 lvl (or idk what lvl you could farm crater in FP) and back in the time when loa was the place, WL was necessity for any1 who wanted to farm AoE kariks. some classes were good back then and are not so good now, some classes were trash back then and are better now, thats how it is, i would say you cant have good class entire time (cough cough DA/necro)

in massive pvps, yes, i do see warlords, as i said, maybe not 30 of them, but 5-6 warlord could be probably counted in baium pvps or aden castle siege pvps, is that not a enough? does every party need to have warlord for it to be considered good?

if you think its one of the worsts, feel free to tell me in which aspects are any of the classes i mentioned better off in aspects of game?

list: 

 

Modoy warlords cant even make quests WITH AOE because Quest drop items get bug man!!

Maybe this was funny for you, or even make you laugh but its the sad reality we have now. Imagine go to get zaken quest and killing 15 mobs only 2~3 mobs gives you the item, and that happens in all quests who mobs need to drop items...:S

I know maybe this was too laugh for you, and yo like so much come to the forum to talk in every post, But accept the reality, warlord its not good even in fucking pve, only has the rol to stun mobs. Vr dont work to make warlord heal himself a litlle bit when hit in a corner, you need to kill ONLY with skills, or you are dead.(making mobs permastun)

But modoy If you say daggers are in a worst situation than WL maybe I dont quote you more

 

And I agree some classes of the list you post LIKE TK OR SK (they have the puri nerf too), but all the other classes ALL have reworked skills and new skills to try keep these classes on meta. So I come here to "claim" the same for warlord nothing special I think... 

 

WARLORD ONLY HAS THE PURI "NERF"

Edited by Laura

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Laura said:

Modoy warlords cant even make quests WITH AOE because Quest drop items get bug man!!

Maybe this was funny for you, or even make you laugh but its the sad reality we have now. Imagine go to get zaken quest and killing 15 mobs only 2~3 mobs gives you the item, and that happens in all quests who mobs need to drop items...:S

sure they cant, and maybe its sad, but what makes you think you cannot go and 1 by 1 mobs there with WL? if you get othell rune in polearm, you have toggle to increase your single target power, you have spike thrust for high burst for single target mobs damage

17 minutes ago, Laura said:

I know maybe this was too laugh for you, and yo like so much come to the forum to talk in every post, But accept the reality, warlord its not good even in fucking pve, only has the rol to stun mobs. Vr dont work to make warlord heal himself a litlle bit when hit in a corner, you need to kill ONLY with skills, or you are dead.(making mobs permastun)

ok, so what is reality, you say warlord is not good ni pve, i say its the best solo class to level up until like 75 level, used to be necessary class in any AoE party in past, i guess would still be necessary class if people were actually going for AoE like in GC for example, people just dont do it coz its high risk farm because of the low lvl dagger pullers, VR actually does work on WL, same like it does on any other class and yeah, you have to be in corner to AoE train, like it always used to be

17 minutes ago, Laura said:

But modoy If you say daggers are in a worst situation than WL maybe I dont quote you more

now this is the part i want you to answer, take average 40 lvl party, take average 60 lvl party, take average 76 lvl party, take average 80 lvl party, in what sphere is dagger better off than warlord? 9vs9? i dont think so, average dagger sucks so freaking much that you would hardly believe it has any impact. mass pvp? you gotta be joking if you even try to bring out average dagger into this point. solo pve? in efficient solo farming, WL will smash daggers by big margin (be it with limited buff boxes or even in full buff). party pve? single target farm, probably yes at 78, dagger will outdps warlord, AoE farm/dps? dagger cannot provide anything to it.

so now i am asking, how is your average warlord, worse than dagger. if in most of the points, dagger will fall FAR behind warlord (if you dont agree with any of those points, i am willing to even go compete on whatever you disagree).

17 minutes ago, Laura said:

And I agree some classes of the list you post, have reworked skills and new skills to try keep these classes on meta. 

WARLORD ONLY HAS THE PURI "NERF"

warlord got first change, it already got the custom skill to boost it, or you think its normal to say after new changes for healers will be implemented (this bullsh1t trees) they have rights to go complain on next class update "well, you know, next classes are getting boosts, can you boost healers?". thats plain stupid, they just got the boost, there are other classes which are also waitin for class balance

 

or are we not looking at average character? general performance of class? if not so, on what exactly we are looking that people think "yes, this class is one of the worsts, lets brainstorm how to make it slightly better"

Edited by MoDoy

Share this post


Link to post

Dont have time to answer all the questions but you hit my mind with "Go 1 for 1 with warlord in pve to get items", A character with a unique pasive and roll on game and they cant use it, Nothing more to say xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I mean, instead of asking for correct that bug, you want a warlord go 1 vs1. its ok.

You say WL has the most LEVEL UP till 75... Sure? more than archers/mages killiing bears outside aden?? Making raids FOM raids then ABG etc?

Almost you say daggers  overcome WL....thats something...:D

Edited by Laura

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...