Sign in to follow this  
BULGARIA

No Dual Box, No Newbie Buffer???...No game!

Hello dear Admins and players!

After yesterday update we lose Dual Box. Well my question is why and how we will play without without support (dual box) or newbie buffer?

For me no way. For my friends...no way.

Server is good but this is not balance. No points for us.

Best Regards 

you can dual box, if you have another pc. 1 client per machine.

anyways, man, its lineage, an RPGmmo, go out, talk to people ingame and find the support you can't live without.

If not, you can donate and get Premium Account.

if you dont want to donate, you can buy 100 CoL for adena to other people, and exchange it for a Premum Account

• Like 3

U can play withs friends 1 DD + 1 Buffer/healer +....+..... it´s call Party, it´s as good as Dual Box or better :)

Or u pay for Premium Account so u can have 2 Accuonts for Dual Box.

Sorry for bad English.

• Like 1

After yesterday update we lose Dual Box. Well my question is why and how we will play without without support (dual box) or newbie buffer?

Best Regards 

​The classic don't have NPC buffer free! Multi box need donate or find friends

cassiopeia hah yes maybe i must buy second PC for play in Dual Box For Free in this server :) ?

Ziemann65 Party? No problem but you must grow up first before party right ? No adena, No Buffs, No Support and alot of bugs in staff who use more shots then discription like Ceder Staff.

Koll  I understand you conceptions for server very clear. All is for the money off course and i respect that. That's the point. But like that you will lose alot of ppl who will not pay for dual box.

I understand server is a hard core (Old School) But Dual Box or Newbie Buffs is two VERY important things to play this hard core. Without this two things no points.

Thank you so much and keep walking boys and girls :)

Ziemann65 Party? No problem but you must grow up first before party right ? No adena, No Buffs, No Support and alot of bugs in staff who use more shots then discription like Ceder Staff.

​i told you already theres nothing wrong to with the ceder staff, its working as it should be, just the discription is wrong same as in some other weapons.

cassiopeia hah yes maybe i must buy second PC for play in Dual Box For Free in this server :) ?

Koll  I understand you conceptions for server very clear. All is for the money off course and i respect that. That's the point. But like that you will lose alot of ppl who will not pay for dual box.

I understand server is a hard core (Old School) But Dual Box or Newbie Buffs is two VERY important things to play this hard core. Without this two things no points.

​server is fine and healthy like this, have fun on your next mid rate high five server...

• Like 1

​About Ceder staff and other weapons admins said BILLION times already that its not weapons, but descriptions are wrong! And by myself didn't see any bug yet except for announced and being fixed soon party bug.

About loosing online - i can bet that now, after night restart, there are more people in game than yesterday without any rr (and no more ppl with trains of boxes on their back). And i see a lot of random parties happening, and i was making 2 of them today. It's not hard if you want to. 

You had to read server's description and be ready. If you really want to play - you will search for possibilities, if not - you'll search for excuses.

​BULGARIA - I will be answering you based upon the lines you left, in order. Hopefully you can understand.

No you don't have to buy a second PC. That would be your decision. It's not our fault you dont have two PC's nor the ability to pay for a dual box.

No, you must not grow up first to party. In fact, back in Prelude - C4 everyone partied. If you didn't, you didn't make it far. There are also these things called Raid Bosses. Oh, and the description is wrong, which it should be fixed but, 2 shots to one shot mobs. Get over it.

The people they lose will be people like you, who think you are entitled to free things. Things that weren't ever present in the real Lineage 2 till after GoD or Hi5 or whenever NCShaft put in newbie buffers to make the game easier.

If you understand the server is hardcore, then stop bitching. People who are used to hardcore used to pay $15+ a month to dual box. Get over it. As a matter of fact, I used to run over 18 accounts on Lineage 2. Had 3 PC's that did it it on, and that wasn't including the accounts I actually played. So, stop your whining.

You can keep walking to a different server :)

Best Regards 

​1) get a party, or pay for premium

2) so far, dual box gave you 12% p.atk. maximum, and maybe focus 1. Big f*cking deal....