Kse

Kuoga's Souls hunt

On 6/19/2021 at 8:51 PM, Kse said:

66%

But for 1->2 and 2->3 enchants the chance is higher

You know that's bullshit right? I just wasted 1200 corrupted scales (that's 6000 soul fragments), and only got 1 stage 11 box.. 
So please, when you lie, try being a little closer to the truth, it's more authentic.. 

Edit: managed to get only 4 medium boxes.. 

Edited by Daphiel
add info
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Daphiel said:

You know that's bullshit right? I just wasted 1200 corrupted scales (that's 6000 soul fragments), and only got 1 stage 11 box.. 
So please, when you lie, try being a little closer to the truth, it's more authentic.. 

Edit: managed to get only 4 medium boxes.. 

https://gyazo.com/d121d03df5277c1d66aead1717dbec59

You know that it's not? 

19 minutes ago, Daphiel said:

Explain to me how I couldn't get more than 4 medium boxes and more than 1 big box after 1200 tries then.. Cuz I call bullshit, you can type that "code" in any note++ document and ss it.. 

Again, this time 1800 corrupted scales.. Not a single fucking big box.. Another useless event where only the rich get richer.. No different than any other servers I guess

17 hours ago, Daphiel said:

Explain to me how I couldn't get more than 4 medium boxes and more than 1 big box after 1200 tries then.. Cuz I call bullshit, you can type that "code" in any note++ document and ss it.. 

In this case there are no chance to prove it. You will always find an excuse why it's fake.

There are no point for me to lie, I don't benefit from it. I gave you information about enchant chance with screen, nothing else I can do.

3 hours ago, Koll said:

In this case there are no chance to prove it. You will always find an excuse why it's fake.

There are no point for me to lie, I don't benefit from it. I gave you information about enchant chance with screen, nothing else I can do.

Ma' man, don't bother, we all know how the system works. 

You didn't bother to answer my last comment though.. Funny how when data doesn't alight with your claims, all of a sudden it's "you gotta believe me cuz I said so".. 

2 minutes ago, Daphiel said:

Ma' man, don't bother, we all know how the system works. 

You didn't bother to answer my last comment though.. Funny how when data doesn't alight with your claims, all of a sudden it's "you gotta believe me cuz I said so".. 

I showed you information. It's up to you to believe it or not. You decided to not, because I could make it in my notepad, in this case even if I will show you server you will tell "oh it's different server" or "oh you just changed it" and so on. There are no chance for me to prove it, you will find excuse anyway. 

Other claims "Another useless event where only the rich get richer." - I guess I just don't undertand what you mean by this. You said it without explaining your point.

Another claim "Just finished putting your claim to the test.
total of 2000 corrupted scales, trying to reach to stage 11. Max I reached is stage 6. 
So go on, tell me how I don't have luck, please, I'll wait.." - I can start stream, stand near your char and also try to use 2000 corrupted scales on a weapon. But in this case you will just say "you changed chances for your self", while this system doesn't have such option.

45 minutes ago, Koll said:

What does this prove?

50 minutes ago, Koll said:

I showed you information. It's up to you to believe it or not. You decided to not, because I could make it in my notepad, in this case even if I will show you server you will tell "oh it's different server" or "oh you just changed it" and so on. There are no chance for me to prove it, you will find excuse anyway. 

Other claims "Another useless event where only the rich get richer." - I guess I just don't undertand what you mean by this. You said it without explaining your point.

Another claim "Just finished putting your claim to the test.
total of 2000 corrupted scales, trying to reach to stage 11. Max I reached is stage 6. 
So go on, tell me how I don't have luck, please, I'll wait.." - I can start stream, stand near your char and also try to use 2000 corrupted scales on a weapon. But in this case you will just say "you changed chances for your self", while this system doesn't have such option.

And yes, no way for you to prove it, that's the whole thing. 

The rich getting richer means, only the ones who have enough adena to buy off the event items will get the good rewards.

My whole point of this is, that the chances are not as what you say you are, and you know it.

Just now, Daphiel said:

What does this prove?

And yes, no way for you to prove it, that's the whole thing. 

The rich getting richer means, only the ones who have enough adena to buy off the event items will get the good rewards.

My whole point of this is, that the chances are not as what you say you are, and you know it.

I'm right now showing on stream how I'm enchanting them in game. 4 weapon 10 or higher in 200 corrupted scales.

53 minutes ago, Koll said:

But in this case you will just say "you changed chances for your self", while this system doesn't have such option.

As if you are not? It won't be the first time.. You are, after all a GM.. That's the whole point of being a GM, being able to do all these things. 

1 minute ago, Koll said:

I'm right now showing on stream how I'm enchanting them in game. 4 weapon 10 or higher in 200 corrupted scales.

Exactly my point mate.. Out of 2000 I used, not a single went above stage 6. How is that possible?

Just now, Daphiel said:

As if you are not? It won't be the first time.. You are, after all a GM.. That's the whole point of being a GM, being able to do all these things. 

I'll explain you why not. Because it will take time. This system was made for you to enchant Runes, why we need to have exceptions in such system? So I would have different chance to update rune? It's useless option that will waste time.

4 minutes ago, Daphiel said:

Exactly my point mate.. Out of 2000 I used, not a single went above stage 6. How is that possible?

5 weapons 10+ in 241 scales on steam.

1 minute ago, Daphiel said:

Explain to me why none of my 2000 didn't go above stage 6?

1) You are unluck.

2) You didn't actually spend 2000 corrupted scales and you are exaggerating.

4 minutes ago, Koll said:

1) You are unluck.

2) You didn't actually spend 2000 corrupted scales.

There it is! No luck.. 

yes, I did spend 2000+ scales. Had some CoL, sold them, got about 56kk ingame. Went to the guy who had like 1200+ event items, bought all of them. Went to the guy next to him, bought 800 more. Traded them all, started clicking. Everything broke somewhere between stage 1 and 7.. None of them went above 6. 

16 minutes ago, Koll said:

I'll explain you why not. Because it will take time. This system was made for you to enchant Runes, why we need to have exceptions in such system? So I would have different chance to update rune? It's useless option that will waste time.

I addressed the runes issue a while back, it was the reason why I left the game. 72 othell runes, none of them went above lvl 4. I even have the transcript if the conversation with one of your staff. Same shit, no luck. I get it, no luck for like 50 runes, but the rest, at least one of them would go above lvl 4.

You want me to spell it out for you?
The chances are RIGGED!

Edited by Daphiel

There it is! No luck.. 

yes, I did spend 2000+ scales. Had some CoL, sold them, got about 56kk ingame. Went to the guy who had like 1200+ event items, bought all of them. Went to the guy next to him, bought 800 more. Traded them all, started clicking. Everything broke somewhere between stage 1 and 7.. None of them went above 6. 

I addressed the runes issue a while back, it was the reason why I left the game. 72 othell runes, none of them went above lvl 4. I even have the transcript if the conversation with one of your staff. Same shit, no luck. I get it, no luck for like 50 runes, but the rest, at least one of them would go above lvl 4.

The chances are RIGGED!

So I'm right, you didn't spend 2000 scales. 1 scale = 5 soul fragment. Scales can't be traded, soul fragments can.

20 minutes ago, Daphiel said:

There it is! No luck.. 

The chances are RIGGED!

Just did max enchant on stream in 424 scales.

18 minutes ago, Koll said:

So I'm right, you didn't spend 2000 scales. 1 scale = 5 soul fragment. Scales can't be traded, soul fragments can.

EVENT ITEMS! THE ACTUAL ITEM HAS THE WORD EVENT IN IT!! I KNOW SCALES CAN'T BE TRADED!
But there we are, finding a way out cuz you got caught in the act of lying.

It's easier to admit that you changed the rates than trying to convince me you didn't. 
Everyone knows you are running a money-making machine with this server, and no one really cares.

But have the decency to at least be honest. 

21 minutes ago, Koll said:

You didn't even bother to read that I said: TRADED THEM ALL. You just don't care.

Dude, I don't have a problem with how the rates are changed. I have problem when I am being lied to. That's all. Have the decency to be honest at least. 

EVENT ITEMS! THE ACTUAL ITEM HAS THE WORD EVENT IN IT!! I KNOW SCALES CAN'T BE TRADED!
But there we are, finding a way out cuz you got caught in the act of lying.

It's easier to admit that you changed the rates than trying to convince me you didn't. 
Everyone knows you are running a money-making machine with this server, and no one really cares.

But have the decency to at least be honest. 

The issue is that I'm honest. And I did more than enough to show it. I showed you rates, I even logged in game and did event my self and get max enchant. 

Just now, Daphiel said:

You didn't even bother to read that I said: TRADED THEM ALL. You just don't care.

Dude, I don't have a problem with how the rates are changed. I have problem when I am being lied to. That's all. Have the decency to be honest at least. 

You said "I did spend 2000+ scales", "Went to the guy who had like 1200+ event items, bought all of them" - guy had Soul Fragments, because you can't trade Corrupted Scale. 1200 "event items that you can trade" = 240 corrupted scale.

8 minutes ago, Koll said:

You said "I did spend 2000+ scales", "Went to the guy who had like 1200+ event items, bought all of them" - guy had Soul Fragments, because you can't trade Corrupted Scale. 1200 "event items that you can trade" = 240 corrupted scale.

Dude, are you fucking kidding me right now? 2000 scales.. I did spend them, that's roughly 55kk. I know what I spent. I bought enough fragments to trade in 2000 scales. You can twist it all you want, you are fucking liar, and you know it. 0 decency. But hey, your Russian friends need to be rich and powerful so you can run this machine. Get it, got it, good. You can twist the truth all you want, it won't change the fact that you can and you do manipulate the system when it suits you, and that's a FACT.