Sign in to follow this  
Dr1MaR

Adena now drops 70% confirmed?

Or you guys forgot to change something again before restarting the server? 

​I've notice it too, maybe if we'd get patch notes... I think it's a bug because It would be a non sense to make harder to get adena :S

Adena drop was fixed and working as it should be = 70% chance (amount stayed the same)

Change log will be posted in nearest future

Adena drop was fixed and working as it should be = 70% chance (amount stayed the same)

What was the problem to fix it earlier? You know that you are creating a gap between richer players and poorer, right?

• Like 1

Yupp....

This is getting nowhere, admins showing tolerance to bots, decreasing adena rate which in return will make this server's shadow even bigger. Aw and all the bugs.

• Like 1

What was the problem to fix it earlier? You know that you are creating a gap between richer players and poorer, right?

​Iron Logic LOL.

Maybe admins shouldn't fix party bug then because it will make lowbies be able to start leveling with full party and you couldn't? Or mabe let them stop working on bot protection cus it will make a gap between players cus some had a chance to bot and others won't? xD

Every1 had same adena drop rate. And every1 will have same adena drop rate (just smaller). Wtf is your problem?

​Iron Logic LOL.

Maybe admins shouldn't fix party bug then because it will make lowbies be able to start leveling with full party and you couldn't? Or mabe let them stop working on bot protection cus it will make a gap between players cus some had a chance to bot and others won't? xD

Every1 had same adena drop rate. And every1 will have same adena drop rate (just smaller). Wtf is your problem?

​Iron Logic LOL.

​You dumb? What about new players? Why they couldn't make 70% adena drop right in the beginning of the server? I am not talking about myself coz I already made 5kk+ and getting my full C grade gear, I am talking about smaller lvl players that will struggle to get that gear with 30% more effort than I had to. Doesn't seem fair, does it? You or dumb enough to understand this simple concept?

• Like 5

Why it was made only now?

Because now economy changes, and some of the players will go to minus, because of new change.

most of the players will just leave. what minus u are talking about. big "professional" staff we have right here. i wont even say that its IMPOSIBLE for new players to reach somehow the old players? do u realize that?  tired of this kind of servers. all they care is the money they made after oppening.

• Like 2

Why it was made only now?

Because now economy changes, and some of the players will go to minus, because of new change.

most of the players will just leave. what minus u are talking about. big "professional" staff we have right here. i wont even say that its IMPOSIBLE for new players to reach somehow the old players? do u realize that?  tired of this kind of servers. all they care is the money they made after oppening.

​Unprofessional would have been not to fix the bug. Because It's what it was; a bug. The x3 should be the amount and not the chance. Yes, maybe they noticed it a little bit later but at least they fixed it.

u think is better to fix 3 weeks old bug that 100% of the players exploited it ?  im truly amaze by your logic.

​Of course it would have been better to fix it 3 weeks ago but if they're trying to look like a classic server they have to make adena 70% which is the way a classic server works. Bugs need to be fixed, even if all the players "exploited" it.

Not a fan of this decision.

This means new coming players (and trust me there are many, low level locations are permanently full) will get even tougher start. 

But what about a compromise? Ok, lower the drop rate to 70% as its supposed to be, but increase drop ammount by 30% so the revenue remains exactly the same. This way your bug gets fixed and nobody has a reason to complain :) 

Honestly, what a excitement for such a small resistance. I am now lvl 28 and have some 70-80% of my Adena with Full Drops and Drop Mats. made.
So max 30% with Adena drops. If it is no longer 100% drop but to 70%. then these are just 10% less total Adena.
And what would be the alternative?
The bug can be so at 100%, so that the new players have no disadvantage?
But then must remain the 7 players Party Bug, so that new players have no advantage. And all the other bugs also. just as have "old" and new players the same operations.

Sorry for bad english

I dont know why u compare it to classic " classic is 70% too and so on..." This is not like classic and never will be its a custom private server if it would be classic rates wont be x3 and party would be 9 man and debuffs dont work 99% and much more... but better life in fantasy and think this is classic. 

Not a fan of this decision.

This means new coming players (and trust me there are many, low level locations are permanently full) will get even tougher start. 

But what about a compromise? Ok, lower the drop rate to 70% as its supposed to be, but increase drop ammount by 30% so the revenue remains exactly the same. This way your bug gets fixed and nobody has a reason to complain :) 

​I support this idea ^_^

• Like 1

30% less adena in my pocket?

I was using 1 soul shot per mob but now i will use 0 to be like our Russian friends, wow such joy much gratitude. 

• Like 1

every ppl know this change would make it unfairt to newbies, but that still was a bug, it was not right, it must be fixed, just thats it, this is a private server, bugs occured then get fixed all the times, what would you expect, play it or leave it, your choice.

It won't be as bad for newbies depending on what the "newbie starter packs" are.

If it's like top NG or 2nd top NG with armor, then 70% adena isn't bad. And who knows how many shots they'll get. They can skip out on SS or handle stronger mobs. When the server was fresh, using botton NG items sucked hard. 

It won't be as bad for newbies depending on what the "newbie starter packs" are.

If it's like top NG or 2nd top NG with armor, then 70% adena isn't bad. And who knows how many shots they'll get. They can skip out on SS or handle stronger mobs. When the server was fresh, using botton NG items sucked hard. 

​what newbie starter packs ?

I did just create a toon today ... i mean not that hard.. to reach level 20.. but adena wise.. well.. meh

What was the point of this update? To match the official servers? Majority of these "classic" features are either removed or changed in future updates. For a very good reason. They're goddamn stupid and make no sense. I am not making any money as it is with my main, now I am going to be making even less money. Not being able to afford soulshots and other basic consumables, much less new gear to match my level, is such an overwhelming joy and positive experience. 

What was the point of this update? To match the official servers? Majority of these "classic" features are either removed or changed in future updates. For a very good reason. They're goddamn stupid and make no sense. I am not making any money as it is with my main, now I am going to be making even less money. Not being able to afford soulshots and other basic consumables, much less new gear to match my level, is such an overwhelming joy and positive experience. 

I have played by L2 C3 to high. 5 And always there were 70% at Adena drops.
In L2classik RU it is also 70%.
What you bring to believe that will change it after so many years?

Or did you mean that it is changed only here on the server? Sorry my English is not so good, it may be that I have understood you Falch.

But do not worry, the admins have said they want to update the server to 2.0. Then drop a lot more Adena and you can afford shots without end.
However, they did not say when the time comes.

Or did you mean that it is changed only here on the server? Sorry my English is not so good, it may be that I have understood you Falch.

But do not worry, the admins have said they want to update the server to 2.0. Then drop a lot more Adena and you can afford shots without end.

​I know the drop rate was 70%, but I don't think there was any good in changing it to 70% from 100% right now. The drop amount is higher on official servers, which means we're getting even less adena on this server. They increased the drop amount on official servers for a good reason. People just couldn't make any money. Now we're going to suffer the same problem and god knows when they're going to release the 2.0 update over here. They could have kept the 100% drop rate to make up for the ridiculously low adena drop on classic 1.0. 

I don't think admins realize how much this will affect the server's economy. Players won't be able to make any adena now, so the only way to keep the adena flow up is with bots. Lots and lots of bots. But here's the problem. They're coming down hard on botters and making some sort of anti-bot protection that's going to block a lot of botting software. Normally this would be great news, but in our case it's a harbinger of doom. With no bots to keep the economy alive, we're going to see an economic crisis that puts the Great Depression to shame.

Of course they could easily solve this problem by increasing the drop amount to match the drop amount of the official Russian servers, but I have a feeling they won't do that until it's too late. 

I am highly considering leaving the server. The adena drop rate is too low and I can't bear the idea of leveling without shots. It's just too frustrating.

My dark wizard just can't make any money lol. Now I have 16k adena and its gonna be over soon because I need to buy shots.

When the adena drop rates are 3x (or at least 1x), I can come back.

​I know the drop rate was 70%, but I don't think there was any good in changing it to 70% from 100% right now. The drop amount is higher on official servers, which means we're getting even less adena on this server. They increased the drop amount on official servers for a good reason. People just couldn't make any money. Now we're going to suffer the same problem and god knows when they're going to release the 2.0 update over here. They could have kept the 100% drop rate to make up for the ridiculously low adena drop on classic 1.0. 

I don't think admins realize how much this will affect the server's economy. Players won't be able to make any adena now, so the only way to keep the adena flow up is with bots. Lots and lots of bots. But here's the problem. They're coming down hard on botters and making some sort of anti-bot protection that's going to block a lot of botting software. Normally this would be great news, but in our case it's a harbinger of doom. With no bots to keep the economy alive, we're going to see an economic crisis that puts the Great Depression to shame.

Of course they could easily solve this problem by increasing the drop amount to match the drop amount of the official Russian servers, but I have a feeling they won't do that until it's too late. 

​Thats strange.

Our party was able to make 300-500k adena in drops last night (Not counting adena itself, but shots tend to even that out). I haven't had much of an issue making adena.

While I do agree it'll hurt newbies for a little while, once they find a clan/group it becomes much easier. Plus NG item value has dropped dramatically, and D grade is starting to dip already.

​Thats strange.

Our party was able to make 300-500k adena in drops last night (Not counting adena itself, but shots tend to even that out). I haven't had much of an issue making adena.

While I do agree it'll hurt newbies for a little while, once they find a clan/group it becomes much easier. Plus NG item value has dropped dramatically, and D grade is starting to dip already.

level 20... devotion set... quest weapon.. 10k adena..

hurt a little bit ? Maybe the other 90k adena to buy a better ng weapon from a player just want to fly in my inventory.. idk lol

getting 80 adena out of 3 mobs.. mhhhh.. it is hard.. but well fun too somehow.