San0

classic.club Heine + part 2 update patch notes

Hello all.

I'm playing casually here since the start. Taking long breaks, coming back, building stuff, breaking them all and again from the start.

I was about to start playing in September but I do not like these changes with the coins. 

This kills the whole essence of Classic (which Classic nowadays is very rare).

Doesn't this destroy the economy of weapons/armors etc? What's the use of trying to craft something now or make business/farm to gather adena and buy gear?

Could someone please sum up the Coins update with a few words because I don't see any reason where someone would go on a mission to craft something.

In case I'm not missing anything major, then this is a huge deal breaker guys.

EDIT/Sumup: I just logged-in for a few minutes:

1) I cannot justify the high prices of B weapons since you can now have a B weapon from the new coins. 

2) Also I noticed that Improved enchants are now cheap (I remember IEWB was about 250kk back in the day, now 25kk). How come? What changed?

3) Can someone briefly explaining the new coin system and their difference to the main weapons? Isn't economy destroyed by it?

@San0

@Koll

or anyone else, your feedback is very much appreciated please...

Big thanks!

Edited by Samus
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Samus said:

Hello all.

I'm playing casually here since the start. Taking long breaks, coming back, building stuff, breaking them all and again from the start.

I was about to start playing in September but I do not like these changes with the coins. 

This kills the whole essence of Classic (which Classic nowadays is very rare).

Doesn't this destroy the economy of weapons/armors etc? What's the use of trying to craft something now or make business/farm to gather adena and buy gear?

Could someone please sum up the Coins update with a few words because I don't see any reason where someone would go on a mission to craft something.

In case I'm not missing anything major, then this is a huge deal breaker guys.

EDIT/Sumup: I just logged-in for a few minutes:

1) I cannot justify the high prices of B weapons since you can now have a B weapon from the new coins. 

2) Also I noticed that Improved enchants are now cheap (I remember IEWB was about 250kk back in the day, now 25kk). How come? What changed?

3) Can someone briefly explaining the new coin system and their difference to the main weapons? Isn't economy destroyed by it?

@San0

@Koll

or anyone else, your feedback is very much appreciated please...

Big thanks!

1 there are still differences between the items from this coins and the real items hence real weapons still having a value. for example you cannot trade any of this items, armors have not full bonuses as real armors etc.

2 with latest patch lower level epic bosses got their level increased to high lvl and there drops list changed to meet the level, there for this epic bosses now can also drop this improved scrolls, also there are new daily missions where you have chance to get them.

3 same answer as 1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, San0 said:

1 there are still differences between the items from this coins and the real items hence real weapons still having a value. for example you cannot trade any of this items, armors have not full bonuses as real armors etc.

2 with latest patch lower level epic bosses got their level increased to high lvl and there drops list changed to meet the level, there for this epic bosses now can also drop this improved scrolls, also there are new daily missions where you have chance to get them.

3 same answer as 1

Thanks for the answer.
Sorry for the spam, but I don't get it.

Particularly for weapons, since the only major difference with the "Coin weapons" is that the coin weapon cannot be traded, then how come B weapons are so expensive? Shouldn't they be cheap, since there's less demand for them?

What other major difference is there between normal weapons and "coin weapons" that I may be missing??

27 minutes ago, Samus said:

Thanks for the answer.
Sorry for the spam, but I don't get it.

Particularly for weapons, since the only major difference with the "Coin weapons" is that the coin weapon cannot be traded, then how come B weapons are so expensive? Shouldn't they be cheap, since there's less demand for them?

What other major difference is there between normal weapons and "coin weapons" that I may be missing??

theres more interactions you can have with normal weapons comparing to the coin weapons like for example augmentations, you cannot use augmentations on coin weapons.

as for in game prices i cannot answer those questions, is not up to me to decide item prices but the players in the market themselves.

The coins are already ruining the weapons market, take a look at shops; its way too obvious. Armors are not even 20% relevant compared to weapons. A newbie will start with a damage dealer class 9 out of 10 times, as long as he does damage, he is super fine with basic +0 set.

We get it. You want to defend the new patch to not disapoint ppl so early, but you will come to regret it later when more RB-speedrunners like me show up with red Star Busters...
Even now, you think randoms touch 70+ RBs? You are out of your mind!

Instead of disqualifying this guy's thoughts its probably wiser to come up with a way out of this dark future.

• Like 1