donchicho

Perkunas Botting. This is how the "top archer lvl party" xp

You can't avoid the fact in this video... Its sad because gm banned some players who use that thing in party,  so it's not fair at all :S

It looks like GM staff is not equal in  this for me and i undestand people who are  frustrated.

• Like 1

I cant judge, because i am not expert, but if this is clearly a botting (according to many), and gm's dont do anything, even when this get so much attention - server has no future. Better ban these donators (if they are really botting), or people start leave the server for bad administration and this will couse chain reaction till no one is left to play

• Like 1

Melok you are so funny. You can ask asd or bimbo, anyone else with brain "how did salaras get 57 lvl so fast?!" You know that he is our top lvl in party? I don't want to hurt anyone but this discussion is retarded.

Saying to all - your argues will have zero effect. 

I don't hide that we use macro time-2-time but only to make button hitting simpler. When i say macro i mean coin in the keyboard.

I cant judge, because i am not expert, but if this is clearly a botting (according to many), and gm's dont do anything, even when this get so much attention - server has no future. Better ban these donators (if they are really botting), or people start leave the server for bad administration and this will couse chain reaction till no one is left to play

​why you keep call us donators? xD 

​only reason to keep you in server if you are botting

• Like 1

burn.thumb.gif.b5863cd7c5ea1f6b5a4eb04f1

servers admins protect the biggest donator clan on server nice joke

bot bot bot

burn.thumb.gif.b5863cd7c5ea1f6b5a4eb04f1

servers admins protect the biggest donator clan on server nice joke

PERUNKA NEVER DONATED YO

​How i can talk with you if you even don't know what is goin on server?

• Yes ipku was founder of this clan and he is top donator.
  • He left server ~10 december or earlier. He play solo.
  • We  (my cp) were in Pride tag since level 25 but then we were kicked. The reason was dumb inside clan politic like I say 2006 year politic > zerg clan > all drop in CWH.
  • After that we PK them till we join warclan (Perkunas). So atm mine party charge Perkunas and we have nothing common with old Perkunases.

Well , this is bs , perkunas still playing after all the evidence...

​u should have in mind that perkunas is more than 1 party...

so ofcourse we are still playing

woot, they leveled up, post started as botters, now they are already botters and donators...

tomorrow they will be botters donators exploiters hackers cheaters and some other stuff.

anyway i dont understand whats all the fuss about, admins said already before in other topics they dont ban people unless they are sure its a bot, so if they didnt got banned til now cus of this, they will not get banned cus of this anymore. and to be honest from a side who has nothing to do with that clan or party or even a factor clan on server, to me that vídeo prooves sh1t...

we need a word from admins here, no point in duscussion any more, do they even post in general discussion? 

Its funny how 5 people flaming/flooding here and pretending to be "all server". When there will be mass topics from different players, tons of reports and so on then u can call it ,all server, because now all i see is 4-5 players trying get rid of the ones they are getting raped by. So enough crying, start playing morons, stop going the easy way. And if you are too weak to admit that u are not capable of playing that good to be top cp/clan/player of the server at least don't make these shity topics. Thank you.

P.S. Even that video in other topic about pride using some sort of stuff to disconnect while casting skill is more suspicious then this...

its fun that now the video appear, perkunas stop farming. :(.

Or just our prime is over  you dummy.xD

Guy who told server is died.

Server on peak hours is around 400+-. And its enough to have fun server. 5parties vs 5 parties is still enough people. And server like this is already for 3 weeks. After 40 people start disappearing :)

​you quite far from accurated number there son xD

​​Lol, today I checked ruins of despair, gludin territories and .... OMFG so many new players. I don't understand where they are after 40+ O.o

Guy who told server is died.

Server on peak hours is around 400+-. And its enough to have fun server. 5parties vs 5 parties is still enough people. And server like this is already for 3 weeks. After 40 people start disappearing :)

​you quite far from accurated number there son xD

​​Lol, today I checked ruins of despair, gludin territories and .... OMFG so many new players. I don't understand where they are after 40+ O.o

​ppl using 5x to own good spot in cruma, make lving for 40+ is so much harder.... and i dont see any good grinding map for 40+ beside cruma

we need a word from admins here, no point in duscussion any more, do they even post in general discussion? 

​he already gave a answer on site 2

well, ex perkunas said that they bot, maaybe now he stop. They are 58 now, with archers, the most hard class to lvl up.

Andd... if they get ban, pay 5 euros, and unban.

So take that. Thats the advantage.

Remember that the top magues playing (or not now) or pride bot too, whysoserrious and ochoba (ubanned for pay)

well, ex perkunas said that they bot, maaybe now he stop. They are 58 now, with archers, the most hard class to lvl up.

​just to be clear there isnt any lvl 58 archer on server :)

till now...

​he already gave a answer on site 2

Ok i can live with that :))