Class Change function Poll  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Class Change function Poll

• Leave this function how it is now
    • Change groups. In my opinion they were made wrong
    • More restrictions has to be added
    • Remove this option

Dear friends!

We are ready to let you express your opinion on Class change function. This function was created only for users, who faced a situation, when the class they have is no longer needed, to not give up and leave the server, after selling all their items at the auction.

In this topic, you can express your opinion, and also vote for one of the options to continue or canceling the function.

Voting will last 3 days.

In comments only 1 post from 1 person is allowed to not transfer it to another "fight club" topic. (Abusers will be restricted from posting)

Regardless of the result of the poll, all players, who already ordered this service, will have their classes changed.

Best regards,

Classic Team

leave it as is it now. i dont think is anywhere or anyway open to exploit and it might help keeping ppl on the server who got kinda bored of their char, as well as bringing ppl back who want to play something else but dont wanna level it from the scratch.

• Like 1

i dont always use fórum but this time i think i need. this service is good and bringed back some friends. i think good, let stay.

sounds ok, but i didnt play for long time so i cant say for sure how much this would interfeer on higher level play. personaly i think it might help some ppl filling some gaps on partys or clans. maybe... i will still say it sounds ok.

Add 1 more restriction.

If it will happen that classchange will stay, not allow ppl voting for removing it to get it for themself :D

• Like 1

What happen to people who already pay for class change ? If they are able to change class its not fair to remoove it. That pull should be made before :S

you gotta read the stuff son!!!

"Regardless of the result of the poll, all players, who already ordered this service, will have their classes changed."

it says there.

Ok "Boss" but you don't think its not fair for people who wanted change their class and they can't now because of that ? Class change is really nice and your restriction is really nice too i don't undestand why people qq..

Messed up my vote since i tought we can select multiple answers can i change it ?

​Unfortunately you can't change your vote, but you can write your opinion here, we will consider it.

Best regards

Ok "Boss" but you don't think its not fair for people who wanted change their class and they can't now because of that ? Class change is really nice and your restriction is really nice too i don't undestand why people qq..

​People were asking for poll, we couldn't resist. Now let's wait and see how will it end.

And as i said in 1st message

In comments only 1 post from 1 person is allowed to not transfer it to another "fight club" topic. (Abusers will be restricted from posting)

​All discussions has to happen in other threads, this one is for poll and 1 opinion per person only.

Best regards

I voted to leave the function as it is now, from a high-level point of view. I think the restrictions that are in place, are restrictive enough. However, that said, If there is anything I would suggest adding to this service, it's to a) increase the COL amount, or to b) limit the amount of changes an account can make (IE a player may only perform this plastic surgery at a maximum of 3 requests).

a) This server sparks new interest in players who may have lost that spark in current/old characters. The chance to have a new class without re-rolling the grind is probably appreciated by many players. It also invites and encourages old players to come back (Innova crowd, anyone?). That said, as much as many of us would like to try new things, I feel like 20 euros (standard) is too forgiving for just how much potential this feature has to change the in-game dynamics. "With great power, comes great responsibility." This brings me to my next point:

b) I do not like the amount of potential this feature has to change in-game dynamics. If a player has the money to change his class all he wants, then that's great--good for the administrative team to make a killer profit, and good for the community to have those donations to support play. However, I think for sake of "balance" all-around, and to give players who willingly rolled a desired class to feel more unique or contribute to a CP/clan in a less-sought after way, that there needs to be a limit to how many times a player can use this service. Basically: force the players to choose wisely.

I will say this feature is highly unique--as Morim mentioned, it's not of Classic nature. However, I think every private server has subjective circumstances that allow for "rules" to be broken. Perhaps for our community, this feature has more positives than negatives.

Edit: Forgive me for cheating the additional post work-around, but I have to agree that Kosmos_VN makes a good point below regarding the translation of SP. Can you guys further explain how skills are being treated? Some classes require more costly skills than others, of course.

• Like 1

let's make this a matter of yes or no.

i voted no, it's give more negative effect than what people gonna get from it. Create unbalance with SP system which is effect greatly to the game play.

big NO

If you want to make more income, make La vie En Rose available :))

i dont think its bad and if this goes yes the friend who told me about this server some time ago will come back to play so ill go for 1, and im sure they can find a way to make it not unbalanced with the SP

leave it as it.

Only problem is SP

All SP should be reset to 0, no skill learned.

Exemple: You are 52, your new class has everything up to lv 51 learned and nothing else

leave as new changes . i think this can boost the server and more people play

BUT SAME AS SP.

ALL SP SHOUD BE RESET TO 0. or reset the skills and same sp as the character have (is hard to calculate) or have the 1/2 skills to learn,
I think you need to calculate for example how many SP you win in x level (tables or something on inet there be) and put that basic SP.

I votet vor leave the function how it is but i would also like to see a adjustment on the sp thing. i like "BANHAMA"'s idea to manage it

it would be the best if you can give them an enought amount of SP scroll for learning skills, yea, if you can return all SP it would be better, but coding part for this maybe kinda hard and take time, so.... Sp scrolls is the solution i suggest

Messed up my vote since i tought we can select multiple answers can i change it ?

​Unfortunately you can't change your vote, but you can write your opinion here, we will consider it.

Best regards

Thank you - I wanted to vote for the last option "remove this option" and then i said okay let`s have 1 more so everyone can be happy and chose more restrictions need to be added (so in the end voted for that) and clicked vote and ... y :D If  i had to choose between the 2 i`d choose the "remove this option vote" as my 1st choice.