mib89

Impossible

This server is way too hard for how many people playing, even in the x1 Classic official is WAY EASIER to level up beocuse you can allways find a really good party.

Pls just consider the idea of changing rates or add as soon as is possible c1.3 o c1.5, there are 26 people playing in my clan, and if nothing will change we'll take in consideration the opportunity to move on another server.

And even, i'm trying really hard to bring people in server but is way too difficult to convince them, since they took 3 days just to reach lvl 20 and 1 month for level 40. And even losing 10 % each dead, dropping under mob... Something need to change.

• Like 1

And even, i'm trying really hard to bring people in server but is way too difficult to convince them, since they took 3 days just to reach lvl 20 and 1 month for level 40. And even losing 10 % each dead, dropping under mob... Something need to change.

​3 days to reach lvl 20? LOL 4-5 hours max

Nothing needs to change, everything is great and exactly as promised at the beginning!

only 10% exp loss on death but everything else is perfect

Nothing needs to change, everything is great and exactly as promised at the beginning!

​what is wrong with 10% loss?

​what is wrong with 10% loss?

​u get lag and die 2 times in 10 minutes, you have to kill monster 2 hours to be in the same % again (hopping u dont have lag again)

• Like 1

3 days to reach level 20?? You joking bro? With free soulshots/spiritshots and buffs?? 1 month to reach lvl 40? Playing in party ? Really you need to learn how to play this game. Make decent party with your friends (healer, buffer, dd, tank) and go to good exp spot. You need 1 week (2 if you really bad at this game) and voila level 40 is yours... 

This server is way too hard for how many people playing, even in the x1 Classic official is WAY EASIER to level up beocuse you can allways find a really good party.

Pls just consider the idea of changing rates or add as soon as is possible c1.3 o c1.5, there are 26 people playing in my clan, and if nothing will change we'll take in consideration the opportunity to move on another server.

​Happen exactly the same with my Guild, people who comes, leaves for the hard of the server, and let's be honest, we most be around 500 players or less right now, i think, on my opinion that this can change, because all the things are going as well but, don't open 1.3 and then 1.5 , do it the brigde to 1.5 fast, all guilds are diying ... some clan wars are not playing anymore so ... don't fall in proudness and let's do the changes hurry.

​Happen exactly the same with my Guild, people who comes, leaves for the hard of the server, and let's be honest, we most be around 500 players or less right now, i think, on my opinion that this can change, because all the things are going as well but, don't open 1.3 and then 1.5 , do it the brigde to 1.5 fast, all guilds are diying ... some clan wars are not playing anymore so ... don't fall in proudness and let's do the changes hurry.

"don't fall in proudness and let's do the changes hurry."

TOTALLY AGREE

And again, the only people that enjoy of these situation are sellers and botting (don't tell me that there are no bot in game l2adrenalineworking. And even if you incur in ban, 5 euros and you re free to go again...

This is not a QQpost, just want to know if something will change and how long it will take, just to let you know, in the eu classic official they are crafting B armor. 

Admin need change lots of, for example rate drop items, rate enchants.... its classic and 80 % server are with top C on +5 - +10. price of all go down and down, full drops are more than ppl on server, server is more and more for "payforwin" :(

Admin need change lots of, for example rate drop items, rate enchants.... its classic and 80 % server are with top C on +5 - +10. price of all go down and down, full drops are more than ppl on server, server is more and more for "payforwin" :(

I don't understand how it's payforwin and how it's stop becoming that after we decrease enchant chance, decrease full items drop ( that will increase price on items ).

Lower drop/enchant rate => higher price => more bots => broken economics

Bad idea

give me some tears to cry them for you........

3 days to reach lvl 20.......fake------>  _______ ._.__.i._

1 mont for reach lvl 40....depends on class but = +/-

why need rush,, rush rushhhhhhh =? u already buy/craft ur top c grade right? have all ur book spell=? ur clan its already lvl 5=?

This are valid arguments------> u are only crying, if u want rush

in this server in cz u and ur clan never played low rate server i this LIFE

this is a korean game 4 cuasi masochistic players....nothing is easy. absolutely. so if u want something "easy to play" , BB and Good luck

in ur x5000 H5 PVP server. This is Hardcore + Classic SEÑORES.

Go away with ur toxines, could infect some1.

Best luck and have a nice day.

AGREUS

• Like 2

why need rush,, rush rushhhhhhh =? u already buy/craft ur top c grade right? have all ur book spell=? ur clan its already lvl 5=?

this is a korean game 4 cuasi masochistic players....nothing is easy. absolutely. so if u want something "easy to play" , BB and Good luck

AGREUS

Must to explain u something,     10eur PA, Dualbox  -----> 20eur L2Adrenalin   ...levelling levelling (BAN)  5eur (free from BAN)  and again and again, Then people just sell adena and their character...

ARE WE PLAYING a GAME   or ARE WE PLAYING GROCERY SHOPPING ????    This is a game not a job guys, it's not suppose that you make money with it...

just think abount  the "Pride"  they are the perfect example.

srry to explain you everything.

AGREUS

Must to explain u something,     10eur PA, Dualbox  -----> 20eur L2Adrenalin   ...levelling levelling (BAN)  5eur (free from BAN)  and again and again, Then people just sell adena and their character...

ARE WE PLAYING a GAME   or ARE WE PLAYING GROCERY SHOPPING ????    This is a game not a job guys, it's not suppose that you make money with it...

just think abount  the "Pride"  they are the perfect example.

srry to explain you everything.

We are talking about the same---------> ? Topic name = Impossible -----------------> Hard gameplay, drops,spoil, exp etc.

About bots, adenas sellers, etc, etc, etc === they are in all servers. if u find server where they aren`t,  gratz u already find an Utopia server.

I think Gms are trying to moderate this as best they can ( i trust u guys :3)

Btw u have ur point and is a good one, have some disagrees about that too, but is tolerable in comparison with a lot of server (there will never be a server as AzureGaming R.I.P ,u was the best) but this is an exelent server too trying to evolve to a better one, and thats nice. just need time and with comunity help it could happen.

aGREUS.thumb.jpg.741fd6492bdf3cb2e583970AGREUS

With the starter pack you can EASY reach lvl 30 in 3-4 hours.

How? Im really curious. If you could write a step by step guide, thatd be great. Im thinking of rerolling.

The only way I could possibly see this happening is human/elf mage. But level 30 in 3-4 hours? that seems too good to be true. 

With the starter pack you can EASY reach lvl 30 in 3-4 hours.

How? Im really curious. If you could write a step by step guide, thatd be great. Im thinking of rerolling.

The only way I could possibly see this happening is human/elf mage. But level 30 in 3-4 hours? that seems too good. 

​i also say that this isnt possible

Lol, max 3 hours for 20 with topo no grade. Do you even imagine how it was hard to start with no gear? 

If u sleeping in starting town it can take 3 weeks ofc