lion

People & Guilds leaving... and no Update in the horizont

With this post i only want to make concient to the staff for the urgency to make the update soon, in other case do the announcement of the date to update, is very importante that community knows when it will be released, many people on the server are leaving till update it's done, the true is that not allways people returns , the most of the guilds lost around 40% or 70% of them people, people who desided to take a break for many things, this is a great server and we are worry about the situation, and all what we request is to have a date exactly to know the update to 1.3 or 1.5, that helps a lot , to let people know that the best changes are in next door to comming,thanks

How many of your leaving friends are lvl 60+? Im guessing none, which means that patch or not, if they are leaving its not cause of any updates, its because they are lazy and dont belong here, or dont like the classic version of L2. Got nothing to do with an update.

Hello. 

When you making something, it doesn't mean that it will work 100% correct after you finished it. So after make something we start test it and if problem was found - we fix it and test again till it work 100% correct. So each fix increase time when update will be ready.

When update will be close to be ready we will announce date. Also there will be mass test before install update on live server.

• Like 5

i hope you will fix that wartag bug, its very frustrating for me as an ovl since i always have to way til they got flaged so i can debuff them...

• Like 2

i hope you will fix that wartag bug, its very frustrating for me as an ovl since i always have to way til they got flaged so i can debuff them...

​yeah i dont like that too.

• Like 1

I think you guys are complaining too much. Im not in EU. This is what the server looks like constantly NA time. :|

Go agree that geodata near basilisk need to be changed.

P.S. Who picked P.S. into the clan loool O.o 

Well people are leaving and they do not need to be at  max l evel to leave - being higher than the mass and having 0 competition is a major part for that - I'm seeing a lot of people declaring wars left and right for no reason even not for fun, but because they`ll leave. People leaving means no competition at higher levels/endgame - heck there is little to none competition even at low levels and normally you`re killing each other for the farming spot you`re on. We need more communication and info on the important stuff. It`s normal that you can`t say the 1.3 update will come on the 14th of February(cuz the Deadpool movie is out then) and if it comes 00:01 but on the 15th there will be rage all over the place. But for sure you can say that it will not come by the end of January or that it will come b4 that/  mid-February or smth else. A time period not so specific should be possible - of course leaving a room to change it +-7 days. There are a lot of things that are not working from time to time and are annoying but they`re small and most of the people that have played and stayed here want the server to live at least a year or two and to have people in it.  + the people that have donated almost forgot that essential part.

Something has been bothering me - you`ve said that some of the expenses go for advertising the server - I don`t see many new forum members or a ton of new chars in-game, like new people coming more like people making 2nd/3rd char. And I can`t find the server on few of the mainstream l2 ranking sites I checked - where and how are you advertising?

• Like 1

tell me why u expect that a update to 1.3 will influence if player will leave or not ?

For high lvls wont be any difference in farming spots. Its still dv.

Players leaving because of their own boringness. Its up to them to fight/raid etc.

Most stop playing because they notice that lvling above 45/50 becomes very time expensive and as casual player its hard to make progress there.

but sorry thats classic and that also dont change with 1.3 and just with 1.5 it would give a small change since u can afford shots all the time.

tell me why u expect that a update to 1.3 will influence if player will leave or not ?

Players leaving because of their own boringness. Its up to them to fight/raid etc.

Most stop playing because they notice that lvling above 45/50 becomes very time expensive and as casual player its hard to make progress there.

but sorry thats classic and that also dont change with 1.3 and just with 1.5 it would give a small change since u can afford shots all the time.

​1.3 or 1.5 have some lvling map for 40-50, i guess? i think this is what will keep more players stay here instead of leaving becoz of mass pk at cruma

​1.3 or 1.5 have some lvling map for 40-50, i guess? i think this is what will keep more players stay here instead of leaving becoz of mass pk at cruma

​yeah alligator island/Field of Whisper/Field of Silence and Enchanted Valley.

This Mass pk happens max 20 min. After that allot of high lvls are around that Pride Pk's dont show up again

If 1.3 does not change anything it`s pretty much meaningless then ;/ We would want 1.5 asap, we would`ve wanted 1.5 asap anyway but :D

3 month today 01/24/2016.

what is the estimate time for update ? 1 week, 1 month, 6 months?

​​This sadly is making people leave - no information on the important stuff. 

• Like 1

Wow entonces todos los chars nuevos que se ven son gente que ya a estado en el server intentando hacer adena ://// que lástima.. Y eso de que al 45/50 es muy difícil progresar, es algo que los soportes del juego no se dan cuenta, ya que tienen mucha ayuda, todos los siguen..