Koll

PK scrolls work

PK scrolls work  

216 members have voted

1. 1. PK scrolls work

• 1) PK scroll can be used everywhere
    • 2) PK scroll can be used only in Floran village
    • 3) PK scroll cost "PK scroll parts" that drop from mobs ( so you can't buy scrolls with adena )
    • 4) PK scroll cost "PK scroll parts" that drop from mobs. PK scroll can be used only in Floran village
    • 5) Bring quest like on other chronicles
    • 6) Don't think that any of this is right

​damn, my cp not online made me having time to read your post, so a proper reply for you should be done.

1. im leaving becoz im scared of dropping my items, is that strange for you? if not, so pls dont keep asking me this dumb question

2. Pk scroll is a new fearture of classic version, DEAL WITH IT! even thought it doenst satisfied you

3. Everything has 2 sides of matter, yes, pk scroll make pk in l2 way too easier, but not only for enemies but also for you, you,and like many others just crying about got pked everyday but never think of using it , i bet whenever somebdy came to take their sport they just leave it without fighting or just want to talk over but pvp

4. i am and i will still use "hardcore" word, its just my hardcore is not your hardcore in your imagination, i got pked every single day since im 2x, ive been playing since the first day as an orc shaman and now im still 52, when almost my enemies are 54+, so what? i and my friends still do pk and enjoy it, if you cant then thats your problem, whinng over and over again about this wont change anything

you all should feel thankful when admin group here is thinking for sofcore players like you who playing hardcore server, so pls dont push them to do anything

and one last thing, for you and for all other guys out there, buy pk scroll, make your own a CP and do pk, not like some sick bastards who just want to pk low level, but like a real player, pls just do it and stop whinning

​​ Your party made you stop and write a proper reply and you came up with this? For real? So this is a proper reply for you?

the 1st point is the idea behind the PK system - okay please do explain me what exactly are you scared of? Dropping while white or just being red? 
The other points are just sad only if you could read and understand any of the posts up to now. 

The poll results are too strange for me, could we get info on what votes were removed? Who`s acc how much and for which option? 

I voted for the quest option.

People don't remember this is "Classic"!

Let's stick to that.​

Bulls-eye. this is classic and in classic you have pk scrolls.

If people knew that staff will make such big changes they could not even start play here.

Woah KSE the real Queen :D Kinda sad that there are ppl with fake votes for both options. It`s  up to everyone not a small group of people.
About the this is classic - this is a private classic server that aims to be better, sooner. If you want classic - go to one of the available japanese, korean, russian, european or etc servers. We won`t have transformations, and the inbalanced clan items and that`s great - we`re changing OP classic stuff that were not thought out so well. ​This is just a similar option.

Dear friends!

As promissed - results of 1st voting activity check.

Both main sides had fake votes. Now I will reveal them.

Fake votes for option 1:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Total amount of fake votes, which won't be included in final results is: 43

Fake votes, being made for option 5:

Hidden Content

Total amount of fake votes, which won't be included in final results is: 7

One more time we advising you to play fair and vote fair.

Don't make us stop giving you a chance to make decisions.

Best regards,

Classic Team

​​Will you clean the poll with the real results?

5. If its hardcore, you clean your karma the hard way, or drop your items. All those who dont want them removed, and saying that it wont change anything are the ones using them ​most often. And i think its not so nice to sacrifice char for perma pk. Even if you do he is most likely to loose level, while others gain it. So in long term your pk char will be useless or you will have to level him. If you pk, u deal with the consequensesssssszzzz. It makes pk even more hardcore

• Like 1

5. If its hardcore, you clean your karma the hard way, or drop your items. All those who dont want them removed, and saying that it wont change anything are the ones using them ​most often. And i think its not so nice to sacrifice char for perma pk. Even if you do he is most likely to loose level, while others gain it. So in long term your pk char will be useless or you will have to level him. If you pk, u deal with the consequensesssssszzzz. It makes pk even more hardcore

​and even more, because of these scrolls is lost sense pk

​sorry but you are silly. Ofc people have special chars special to PK, they made them only for one goal to PK when need it. And they don't care about it level, karma, ect. 

And in this case no matter way to clean pk score cuz no one will clean it. 

But its huge painass in other cases.

​and even more, because of these scrolls is lost sense pk

Yes, next step would be make pvp zone everywhere, and that would be more like pvp serv, not hardcore serv

​sorry but you are silly. Ofc people have special chars special to PK, they made them only for one goal to PK when need it. And they don't care about it level, karma, ect. 

And in this case no matter way to clean pk score cuz no one will clean it. 

But its huge painass in other cases.

So pk scrolls dont affect them, so this should be off topic. Why keep the scrolls and make pk loose its meaning then? And pain in ass is why we all love l2 :D

• Like 1

Let's stick to that.​

If people knew that staff will make such big changes they could not even start play here.

But but... People knew that PK Scrolls were being used in Floran only when server started and all beta long. Only after some time it was changed for " retail-like".

So your point that ppl wouldn't even start playing here is invalid. 

Let's stick to that.​

But but... People knew that PK Scrolls were being used in Floran only when server started and all beta long. Only after some time it was changed for " retail-like".

​we also knew that party is maximum 7 people but we hope for fixes like on retail. and we stayed.

​we also knew that party is maximum 7 people but we hope for fixes like on retail. and we stayed.

Even that. So you knew some stuff are not how they should be and just with hope (without being sure stuff will change) still started/stayed. So I'm right, the point, written by you upper is invalid. 

Even that. So you knew some stuff are not how they should be and just with hope (without being sure stuff will change) still started/stayed. So I'm right, the point, written by you upper is invalid. 

​There was info that in will be fixed soon, but stop offtopics 

​damn, my cp not online made me having time to read your post, so a proper reply for you should be done.

1. im leaving becoz im scared of dropping my items, is that strange for you? if not, so pls dont keep asking me this dumb question

2. Pk scroll is a new fearture of classic version, DEAL WITH IT! even thought it doenst satisfied you

3. Everything has 2 sides of matter, yes, pk scroll make pk in l2 way too easier, but not only for enemies but also for you, you,and like many others just crying about got pked everyday but never think of using it , i bet whenever somebdy came to take their sport they just leave it without fighting or just want to talk over but pvp

4. i am and i will still use "hardcore" word, its just my hardcore is not your hardcore in your imagination, i got pked every single day since im 2x, ive been playing since the first day as an orc shaman and now im still 52, when almost my enemies are 54+, so what? i and my friends still do pk and enjoy it, if you cant then thats your problem, whinng over and over again about this wont change anything

you all should feel thankful when admin group here is thinking for sofcore players like you who playing hardcore server, so pls dont push them to do anything

and one last thing, for you and for all other guys out there, buy pk scroll, make your own a CP and do pk, not like some sick bastards who just want to pk low level, but like a real player, pls just do it and stop whinning

​​ Your party made you stop and write a proper reply and you came up with this? For real? So this is a proper reply for you?

the 1st point is the idea behind the PK system - okay please do explain me what exactly are you scared of? Dropping while white or just being red? 
The other points are just sad only if you could read and understand any of the posts up to now. 

The poll results are too strange for me, could we get info on what votes were removed? Who`s acc how much and for which option? 

​yea you made me sad as well, you just ignore the purpose of pk scroll and just blame ppl who abuse it, like i told many times before, use it and then judge it later

have fun

You can be unbanned. But you need to stop doing this.

​OK i waz want see what happend if i do this) sorry for this. But l2 classic need to be l2classic) i want play on l2c rules, no c4 or others

​We understand it. But we think it's a bit unbalanced thing. On Classic 1.0 from NCsoft you could decrease PK count event with Karma. Only at 1.3 or 1.5 it was changed. We think that with one of the new update there will be another change with this scrolls to make it more balanced, but we don't need to wait NCsoft to make this change.

​yea, you way too much ahead of ncsoft, i hope this is not a bad decision, we still wanna stick with you guys, good luck

Totally forgot to say my opinion.

Are you, all bunch of ppl, voting for bringing the quest back, thought that you will simply kill low level PK with it cuz low level chars just won't be able to make this quest?

How many teleports you need to make while running the quest? How much money you need to waste on mats for the pendant (on those levels you won't have them farmed)? Does any level 20 char has those money? Or because of your qqqqqqqqq they have to be punished?

And sometimes PK is a must and has to be done. So why you, fkin carebears thinking only how to protect your asses and lowbies has or to avoid PK or loose their rare even without it items? 

Anyway quest won't solve your problem. With the amount of chars, left just for this propose, they simply won't care to clean anything. Will keep wearing devotions and ng weapons and you will still get your faces in the floor.

What really matters IMO is the amount of exp you are loosing while being pked. If there would be a chance to change it without affecting existing PK system (or just with Scrolls to use in floran), all these cries would be decreased by 90%. 

Are you, all bunch of ppl, voting for bringing the quest back, thought that you will simply kill low level PK with it cuz low level chars just won't be able to make this quest?

How many teleports you need to make while running the quest? How much money you need to waste on mats for the pendant (on those levels you won't have them farmed)? Does any level 20 char has those money? Or because of your qqqqqqqqq they have to be punished?

And sometimes PK is a must and has to be done. So why you, fkin carebears thinking only how to protect your asses and lowbies has or to avoid PK or loose their rare even without it items? 

Anyway quest won't solve your problem. With the amount of chars, left just for this propose, they simply won't care to clean anything. Will keep wearing devotions and ng weapons and you will still get your faces in the floor.

What really matters IMO is the amount of exp you are loosing while being pked. If there would be a chance to change it without affecting existing PK system (or just with Scrolls to use in floran), all these cries would be decreased by 90%. 

​Man. Stop it. Nobody think that deleting scrolls remove pk. It's the first. Second, low-lvl pk, who cant complete quest, have no reason to pk except fun. So, fun has its price.

P.S. Koll, again WTF with attachments? Delete it pls and fix, cant edit post normal

Y that`s the point hte quest is hard needs mats that are hard to get at the start so you`ll think if you want to stay with your pk points or not - i never had a problem  staying with more than 3 pk points on my characters. As long as i`m white everything is okay and as long as I do not die :D 

Also the "allmighty" pk chars will be obsolete from a certain point onwards as they`ll be underleveld and not geared well enough. You can`t really scare anyone with that.

/p.s  I have the same problem as Okami when quoting - i can`t remove the qutes I do not wish to use- the text yes but the person quoted(quote window) - no.

​they never pk for a spot so they wont understand what you say here LOL

they only talk over it becoz they think theyre smart LOL

If quest will win. It will be reworked. Cause in other case more then 60% ppl ( all players lower then 40 ) will not able to do it.

Because of:
1) Mobs to hunt are 40+
2) Money needed for teleport
3) Money or resources needed for the Blacksmith's Frame item

Edited by Koll

If quest will win. It will be reworked. Cause in other case more then 60% ppl ( all players lower then 40 ) will not able to do it.

Because of:
1) Mobs to hunt are 40+

​What kind of rework?

Because of:
1) Mobs to hunt are 40+

​Most ppl 40- dont need to pk (there are a lot of spot for exp), if they pk wait to 40+ to take off pk count or make a greater sacrifice and take it of (a real hardcore).
The problem with the pk is that they are higher lvl and its unbalanced, killing low lvls,  not same lvl, newbies cant defend theyr selves.... (ppl with lvl 30 char stop playing).
pp 40+ have tools to make quest.

IMO, u dont need to modify nothing, just put quest

• Like 1

Because of:
1) Mobs to hunt are 40+

​Most ppl 40- dont need to pk (there are a lot of spot for exp), if they pk wait to 40+ to take off pk count or make a greater sacrifice and take it of (a real hardcore).
The problem with the pk is that they are higher lvl and its unbalanced, killing low lvls,  not same lvl, newbies cant defend theyr selves.... (ppl with lvl 30 char stop playing).
pp 40+ have tools to make quest.

IMO, u dont need to modify nothing, just put quest

I totally agree. Low levels can wait to make the quest and make pk's with a bit of brain.​

• Like 1

+1 no need to modify it. Extra work that`s not needed and might ruin everything. Just add it as it is and leave it.  The quest being hard for low levels is a part of the charm. Low level pk`s will still happen if needed and normally you try to get to at least 40 asap so ... also the mass of people are moving up with the levels so i don`t think it`ll  be a problem for them to find spots. Also there are a lot of free pre 40 spots. Maybe someone will even discover a better farming location with better drop.