Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Dropped items

You can't delete items that were picked. It's dumb. I have items and I do what I want with them. I can delete them, I can drop them, I can burn them, I can place them in cwh and so on I can trade them for random people.

If I run and see demon staff on ground I pick it it doesn't get deleted, does it? So why u delete items dropped in giran ?

P.S. I got 0 items from that.

Can someone tell us what happened? WTF was this announcement?

​​One guy from USA dropped his items in Giran and people picked (emi+6, armors and so on)...

You can't delete items that were picked. It's dumb. I have items and I do what I want with them. I can delete them, I can drop them, I can burn them, I can place them in cwh and so on I can trade them for random people.

If I run and see demon staff on ground I pick it it doesn't get deleted, does it? So why u delete items dropped in giran ?

​some of the items were obtained in not so legal ways, and this are the ones which are going to be removed.

​some of the items were obtained in not so legal ways, and this are the ones which are going to be removed.

​​So somehow they got items from no where?