ProGressive

Tournament

Maybe some kind of 3v3 or something in coliseum? One party from every clan 3 level+ To see strongest clan and so on.

Minimal prizes like flowers, fancy gear.

I mean events are cool, its ok, but In my opinion events that still lead to grinding are a bit... Classic :)

server is not ready, imho. 

It can be done on test server in GvG style, Where all will have same equip and level like it was on GK.

But need more parties to participate in that kind of tournament cuz 5 party is not enough ;)

I like the 3vs3 5v5 and 9vs9 as groups.
Also would be nice to have level requirements like 44-46 /  48-50 / 52-54 / and so on based on levels when key skills are acquired.
This way most server players can participate. 

• Like 1

Also would be nice to have level requirements like 44-46 /  48-50 / 52-54 / and so on based on levels when key skills are acquired.

​​Or just make that everyone gets same level, like 60.

I didn't suggested 9v9 because most of server payers are not at the same time online. Its hard to get all 30 players from the clan logged in at the same moment, so I think its better to have smaller X v X , to have more teams, and bigger brackets.

I suggest to do this, because now it is 1.0, it is interesting to see how pvp changes after 1.3 , when daggers get hide, warlord range stun and so on.

• Like 1

​​Or just make that everyone gets same level, like 60.

I didn't suggested 9v9 because most of server payers are not at the same time online. Its hard to get all 30 players from the clan logged in at the same moment, so I think its better to have smaller X v X , to have more teams, and bigger brackets.

I suggest to do this, because now it is 1.0, it is interesting to see how pvp changes after 1.3 , when daggers get hide, warlord range stun and so on.

​overs get mass CP recharge =] and I know my setup for this tournament =]

​overs get mass CP recharge =] and I know my setup for this tournament =]

​after watching korea and ru classic tournament the setup wont be a surprise :P