Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

The start

Good morning fellas, since you pay for teleport from the starting day (which is right!) I wanna ask about the Moon Armor, I hope it doesn't exist, since both of these features (No free tp, No quest for Armor), let me know if I miss something else like this, are made for newcomers in old server and not in first days of the server.

Also you can boost a bit all of the quests, 6a or 10a per mob they give, being useless.

However I wanna give a suggestion about bards, you were ready to give a rush to Tyrant and other warriors. You can give one of these to bards with like 1 or 2 seconds duration time and like 10 seconds reuse time, anyway you will find the timers for balance.

3 hours ago, SOiL said:

Good morning fellas, since you pay for teleport from the starting day (which is right!) I wanna ask about the Moon Armor, I hope it doesn't exist, since both of these features (No free tp, No quest for Armor), let me know if I miss something else like this, are made for newcomers in old server and not in first days of the server.

Also you can boost a bit all of the quests, 6a or 10a per mob they give, being useless.

However I wanna give a suggestion about bards, you were ready to give a rush to Tyrant and other warriors. You can give one of these to bards with like 1 or 2 seconds duration time and like 10 seconds reuse time, anyway you will find the timers for balance.

Pole is that you? DIRTY HACKER!

• Haha 1

On 12/22/2022 at 8:13 AM, SOiL said:

image.png.f1528623ba4107a18bca3da5c82b85ff.png

• Like 1