29 members have voted

1. 1. IF u have a dagger = which one?

• Plains (Self buffer/suport) Walker
    • Treasure (annoying master of dash) Hunter
    • Abyss ( Glass Canon) Walker

There's only one dagger that matters on this server: Tatsumaki

All is said.

Poseidon>all #tatsumaki just not good enough

​All was already said, Don't compare a beast with an unknown fish please x)

46 level dagger is enough ssLJCfvi6eQ.jpgssLJCfvi6eQ.jpgssLJCfvi6eQ.jpg

​So, why this ? :>     (dated of 12/02/16 - just after a hard time for your "ally")

There's only one dagger that matters on this server: Tatsumaki

All is said.

Poseidon>all #tatsumaki just not good enough

​All was already said, Don't compare a beast with an unknown fish please x)

​So, why this ? :>     (dated of 12/02/16 - just after a hard time for your "ally")

​TH here got only one goal xD

​What thats mean aduha =)

from 46 dagger is useful to partys/server/pvp etc=?

isnt better in 51 with hide powa  gonna be like ninjas imagine...full cp of daggers

1 wc-1 ee( resist shock vital 4 daggers i guess) - bd-sws- 3 dagger awww :3 sound like a dream 4 me :3

---The hiden blade is the most lethal.-Zed

agreus_by_thegalliumdesigns-d89tes6.thum

i think tatsu is roughly at 300 real pvp, which dagger on server pvp more that that ? I think ramG is not close to 300 pvp points. what about you guys?

<3

I think that this poseidon have to pvp in the sea to win a fight, using breath limit with constitution + kiss of eva, aligator islang just wait you bro x)

• Like 1

What happened to my Gla Tatsu? Why i didnt get banned yet? U told me that u've already did report me because i forced to log out in combat? Remember what i told u? Go report your mother son :))

Ps : This Tatsu cant even touch me in combat then i logged out. After that he seems to be so pissed off and pm me with one goal. Bye bye force logger. I reported u :))

What happened to my Gla Tatsu? Why i didnt get banned yet? U told me that u've already did report me because i forced to log out in combat? Remember what i told u? Go report your mother son :))

Ps : This Tatsu cant even touch me in combat then i logged out. After that he seems to be so pissed off and pm me with one goal. Bye bye force logger. I reported u :))

​he cant touch you cause you are a coward bitch logging out. Why are you proud of this?

Stop the uselees rage in the post, thx. :D

Created for check the daggers in the server, share stuff ( btw: good video Tatsu but that ppl is insane....not focusin the dagger in a open field=? wth ignoring that 1-5 ----2k  dmg from back xD)

This isnt the post who is the best pvp dagger, no, this is a hardcore server with few months... useless compare who is the best, with only what? 3 or 4 daggers  high lvl?

Evry1 can be the best if u score killing low lvl  ppl ...talk to me when sieges come and u see a lot f ppl 50+ not the same 4 or 5 parties- sames clans etc...

Grow Up, By : low lvl player :)

until u have some decent competition

agreus_by_thegalliumdesigns-d89tes6.thum

​he cant touch you cause you are a coward bitch logging out. Why are you proud of this?

Go fight with the one who has 6 lvl higher than you and die as a fool :))

Dont try to be a hero here with your stupid defense. The point is he started a stupid thing first not me

Go fight with the one who has 6 lvl higher than you and die as a fool :))

Dont try to be a hero here with your stupid defense. The point is he started a stupid thing first not me

​Stop ...------->> go  away with ur sh1t to another place.

To other daggers pls bring ur opinion about "daggers" in the post.