Sign in to follow this  
Pinko

PK Quest?

Well I wrote a ticket via the support system and they said they needed a week quite some time ago, more time has passed. Also, the poll was closed and a lot of time passed and we have no news. Will we have the PK quest and when? Why is there no info on the matter? What is being done, what is the current progress? 

Most of the questions above could be used to shed some light on the 1.3 update progress. As of today we have only a week until the 22nd of February - supposedly the worst case scenario regarding delays and ETA for the 1.3 update going live.

I don`t really care atm but having no info is annoying and will make the new people that will come with the 1.3 update (hopefully there will be new people that will come) - leave.
It`s good that we have some info on what is being done at each restart but it can be better.

Well I wrote a ticket via the support system and they said they needed a week quite some time ago, more time has passed. Also, the poll was closed and a lot of time passed and we have no news. Will we have the PK quest and when? Why is there no info on the matter? What is being done, what is the current progress? 

Most of the questions above could be used to shed some light on the 1.3 update progress. As of today we have only a week until the 22nd of February - supposedly the worst case scenario regarding delays and ETA for the 1.3 update going live.

​Making it right now just increase the date of 1.3 update.

@ Koll I do not want from you to stop working on the update and do the quest - just some info on the progress. From your post i`m guessing that so far we should get the update on time - 22nd of February without delays? Probably once a week someone from the team can provide some insight on the current progress - we did this and  this, smth else is already done and we`re working on pets or smth. 
That goes for the 1.3 update, PK quest implementation and anything else - like clan wars for example that is important for the community. It`s not much work but it makes the server a lot better by showing that something is being done and the team is sharing info with the community. And as you know sharing is caring :) Most  of the people that started and are still here are somewhat used to the lack of information, no one likes it but we have our goals in-game so we try focusing on that most of the time. However if or when new people come - they`ll want info, if they don`t get it part of them will leave. Hope that was clear enough- more info=more people=les qq.