Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Grade Penalty (Once again)

I already made a thread about it but noone of admins see it or cared about it. But it's important cause all D grades will lose their worth. People are EXPing their low chars or friends with C grades even at 20 lvl.

its not that no one cares, there is just nothing to fix here, grade penalty is working as it was made to and applying the penalties it has to.

there was always some classes who could "overcome" the grade penalty and use higher grade weapons without suffering that much.

Edited by San0

If you care then do something for it. Check on video, 30 lvl char may exp without any problem wearing top C weapon. He's not even doing a miss to the mobs.

Also, why expertise to D-C-B exists? Why someone should buy D grade weapon? Why armors got normal penalty and weapons don't? Don't tell me some classes can and some others don't. All fighters can even archers, imagine 4-5 people hitting low raids with emi bows. It's unbalanced, or imagine newcomer D grade pvping with a guy on C weapon but same lvl. Again unbalanced. Everything is unbalanced on that, i'm wondering why you let it like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43egZp61IRg&feature=youtu.be

its not that no one cares, there is just nothing to fix here, grade penalty is working as it was made to and applying the penalties it has to.

there was always some classes who could "overcome" the grade penalty and use higher grade weapons without suffering that much.

​check the accuracy.

with penalty lvl 1 it should be -16 but it dont seems that it is applied

hehe, I remember how we exp on second week of the server with Noble Elf Bow when we were 34 lvl :D It has penalty but not that much like in interlude or ect.

If you care then do something for it. Check on video, 30 lvl char may exp without any problem wearing top C weapon. He's not even doing a miss to the mobs.

Also, why expertise to D-C-B exists? Why someone should buy D grade weapon? Why armors got normal penalty and weapons don't? Don't tell me some classes can and some others don't. All fighters can even archers, imagine 4-5 people hitting low raids with emi bows. It's unbalanced, or imagine newcomer D grade pvping with a guy on C weapon but same lvl. Again unbalanced. Everything is unbalanced on that, i'm wondering why you let it like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43egZp61IRg&feature=youtu.be

to Korea there is no penalty at all

patch 2.1

dont cry

Oke let's destroy D grades then yeaaah. I'm not crying i'm asking for a modify like some other things.. To korea you got ewc at luxury, here you won't. =)

here patch 1.0 now

for adm or gm

I do not understand why do not want to add ewd, ewc in luxury.

how you need to withdraw adena from the server? adena impaired

Accuracy and evasion don't work properly (some problem was at classic official server).

And it's follow some effects:

1. Hi level character can't normaly evade attacks low lvl mob and other character.

2. Many skills, such as Accurasy, Ultimate Evasion, Light Armor Mastery, Boost Evasion, Shadow Sense, Agility, become useless.

3. Grade Penalty from weapon don't work, because accurasy penalty was main at all chronicles.

4. Advantages light armor are negated.

5. Any low lvl character may easyly use high grade weapon for best exping.

Sign in to follow this