Sign in to follow this  
gfbot

geodata bug 1.5 client

be polite boys...

that location same as LOA and couple more wont be open on the 1.3 yet, as so u see them there since u are using 1.5 client, but u cant enter them.

Went to toi from north EV, the doors to the tower are closed... Soe to aden where there are no npcs :D and I'm really not going to spend 15 mins of my life running to hunters :D

Went to toi from north EV, the doors to the tower are closed... Soe to aden where there are no npcs :D and I'm really not going to spend 15 mins of my life running to hunters :D

​I hope pvp starts happening around there, and all of a sudden people start running into an invisible wall. Especially since its right next to enchanted valley. 

10/10

I really dont see the reason why this wall should be here, and if there is an invisible wall in the game, it should be considered a bug. fuck me right?

60 enemies run up the map and face stomp the wall all together...

a wild warlord appears...

"oh, w8 a sec, i think i just got a brand new skill that could be useful right now... yeah.. this one.. quick stuff, something oh yeah, quick spear"

wild warlord uses Quick Spear.

60 enemies became stunned by the shock and cannot attack.

wild warlord uses Quick Spear.

60 enemies are weaken, do you wish to throw 60 pokeballs?

YES.             NO.

Wild warlord throws 60 pokeballs...

60 enemies have been successfully caught!!!

i have run all location, like blazing svamp and other nev... ye walls or doors. just coloseum is open and door ir opened. i think we need nice pvp event to make :P

Sign in to follow this