Dual Weapon Craft Stamp in mini update  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Dual Weapon Craft Stamp in mini update

• Add in Clan Halls
    • Add in Castles
    • Add in Mobs drop

:D so what now? :D 

​Around same situation we had in conf xD

But as I tell in 1st post, if there will be drawn we will base on peoples discussion.

You took castle coins from us, give as at least craft stamps as replace. 
Castle owners always used to sell benefits from castle. 

​1. youre talking like you already own a castle

2. why didnt say this in the first day when poll was created, its too late now, you know?

​1. youre talking like you already own a castle

2. why didnt say this in the first day when poll was created, its too late now, you know?

​well i think that we have wise admins that understand it. 
We all voted for castle option.

p.s. 

I talk like server player and such hard to get thing must give some decent bonus for owners (I don't care for who). 

p.p.s. 

I still want to believe.... they will return castle coins. (exp/sp scrolls kinda op but rest....)

• Like 1

Dear friends!

You still don't understand that if you will make 16 accounts from 1 PC and vote for one option - it will not count?

We already found 2 persons who vote from 27 different accounts for one option. Checking if there more.

• Like 1

Dear friends!

You still don't understand that if you will make 16 accounts from 1 PC and vote for one option - it will not count?

We already found 2 persons who vote from 27 different accounts for one option. Checking if there more.

​+1 koll

Dear friends!

​lol wat is that option? :D

Noobs not using a proxy when they make their accounts to vote. gg. They probably were smarter about the drop rate poll.

------

Seriously, let me buy it with like 15 COL. Thats 1kk right there.  

Dual craft stamp SHOULD NOT be hard to obtain. Its 11k adena on innova if you have a clan hall.

On a normal server, clans sell them on the market constantly because they need adena to maintain their CH. So they resell for * x the price. STILL CHEAP AF. First week it will probably go for 5kk in giran, second week 2kk, and average around 1kk to buy. WHICH IM FINE WITH. 

If you're going to make it so theres a .00000001% chance that it drops in LOA, im going to be pissed.

-----

This game is a mage/archer clown fiesta anyways. Boo fucking hoo if a BD/summoner gets a pair of dual swords. Its probably cheaper to just OE top c grade duals anyways. Especially with all the SSB we have to use now. Glads are going to spend double/triple the money to AOE using SSB. Plus their damage will be the same as +6 top c duals, which everyone has already. 

Only a fraction people use duals. Way to fuck with the minority. Go to town and see how many duals vs demon staffs / emi bows there are. 

You might as well add beast shots with this 'mini update', with all this custom bullshit you guys are implementing. 

Im sorry, but this is just ridiculous. 

OR castle OR drop from mobs

Castle Pluses:

B duals is end game weapons so must be hard to make its classic and like admin say all must be hard.

Minuses:
All who vote non for castle think what all castle take perkunas so nobody have chance for castle. its bool shit all can fight for castle with  self alliances. And if someone are to low  for castle so he is low for TOP WEAPON.

MOBS Pluses:

All server can trade it. Sell / Buy. Giran now is little death. cose no nev items. all server have items so nobody nothink sell / buy. All price go down. so nev items like Stamp will little grou up Economy.

Mobs Minuses: LIke DV now all spot will take  Top clans. i dont speak abaut perkunas. just top CP / Clans take it/ so randoms can forget abaut it also. 

I dont  speak abaut CH. so its just  destroy economy and weapon power. cose B duals  price go down. CH have lots clans with all lvls. so weapon will be like admin say for all and will be more easy make like other weapons.