Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Fresh new vid

Talking about ZERG while you got 70% of the server with you. lol! Btw forgot to say a big thanks to v0da, thanks for heal man you saved my ass 2-3 times xD

we have 70% of server ?:)) ahhaha its like this mate .... TFD + Perk + Red vs server.. and you are telling me that 70% of server is with us ?:)) OOC ally + pride + other clans ?:)) and we are the zerg?:))

SoulMates  vs server, any arguement?

​No but you're losing that everyone can do it xD

we have 70% of server ?:)) ahhaha its like this mate .... TFD + Perk + Red vs server.. and you are telling me that 70% of server is with us ?:)) OOC ally + pride + other clans ?:)) and we are the zerg?:))

​+Bringersofwar +Neworder +iferno +other minion clans u got. Ally = USA,syndicate,pride. No more clans =)

nah i'm not talking to low clans. I see 3-4 parties of yours, most of mass pvps and you got also in each party 2 bishops. 1v2 parties you died, 0 get killed. 2 vs 3 of your parties and almost died with more than 5 bishops on them. 

Dude your talking about fights were there no full cp.. im talking about fights in your video... the only fights i see is you zerg 1 cp with 2 or 3 parties or a fight were there are 2-3 our complete cp and u get destroyed....

The fight tfd lost we were 2 parties, I said that in previous post. However before the ant nest, we were 2 parties. I show u the cc. You were 3 parties at least and you almost lost. I'm with potions man, you caught us on rebuff.

and no .. we were 2 partys also in cc.. and i can tell you a fact that we were in dual box a lot .. so no sws/bd to agro.. ;) and there was no cp .. was only ppl for pvp ...from all the cps .. so count again... carefully :)) and no cp has a comp with 2 bishops... :)))but nvm ... :))) if that 2x bishop will make you sleep at night... you can tell yourself that :))

Lemme explain what i meant :)

The fight tfd lost we were 2 parties - yes and you fight against 1 party that dual box sws/bd (thats not a fight)

However before the ant nest, we were 2 parties. I show u the cc. You were 3 parties at least and you almost lost - I see there almost ALMOST 1 complete cp and others are players from different cp's mixed with fighters/mages...

In other situations where there atleast 2 of our complete CP fights are not even worth recording... :)

Hope u understand know :)

we have no cp either man, look at my buffs. I count +12 pvps just from my clan and still were like 7-8 alive. SaMaNu,V0da (my personal healer) ImXo,MaIIIa, Imba, these are 2 bishops? :P 

Lemme explain what i meant :)

The fight tfd lost we were 2 parties - yes and you fight against 1 party that dual box sws/bd (thats not a fight)

However before the ant nest, we were 2 parties. I show u the cc. You were 3 parties at least and you almost lost - I see there almost ALMOST 1 complete cp and others are players from different cp's mixed with fighters/mages...

In other situations where there atleast 2 of our complete CP fights are not even worth recording... :)

Hope u understand know :)

​We were mix too man =) It was morning no ppl online, said that like 3 times. It's worth recording, get raped without even kill 1. xD

SoulMates  vs server, any arguement?

​No but you're losing that everyone can do it xD

​+Bringersofwar +Neworder +iferno +other minion clans u got. Ally = USA,syndicate,pride. No more clans =)

​true, how could we win, but we still make someone's butt got really hurt