Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

Hit on back with 1h blunt OL

like we know hit from back must be bigger, on Tyr was all ok with skills, now i test on Over

Test with Hammer Crush

Hit on face 411-499-405-378-461-403-455 = 3012

Hit on Back 505-500-381-370-410-435-413 = 3014

Test with Drain  also the same dmg +/- 20 dmg on skills

Test with Auto attack dmg +/- 10 dmg

Test on the same person with same buffs with no shield, and with no cryts.Somethink is not correct there if DPS on back is the same like on face.

so you play ovl now, zorg?

anw, i only care about stun.... output damage is not big deal after all since im only a stuner

yep OL  and char is bugged like hell :) some skill GM repeir, but need check more. And ye abaut stun like you say there is than more than 1-2 lvl stun not work on enemy. just -1 from you stun work perfect. i have just 1-2 lvl stun less at my lvl but i try stun mobs 2 lvl biggest. 1 stun from 20 skills

never heard of such thing. the only thing thaat is supose to increase when attacking by the back is the crit chance in some cases.

pls provide a proof that it should work this way.

Attacking from the back gains a ~10% damage boost.

No idea how to prove it, ncsoft is not the greatest at documenting. Log the official god servers and attack a gremlin from the front and back? lol

that test was made with auto attacks and 500 hits per each of positions, not 5

anyway... ill check it out but if it was working in one class it should work same for others.

Edited by San0

I also heard that damage should be bigger from the back, and to be honest, when im grinding with a tank in party, i always go for the back of the monsters, i end up hitting more than from the front.

NOW, damage variance (the famous "give or take" (+/-) damage) is sometimes bigger than damage bonus from behind, so you end up hitting about the same on fast kills (x1 monsters or PVPs), but sustained damage (from long fights) is bigger nevertheless. I dont think is wrong, it is just too damn subjective. 

like tyr i have abaut 20% - 30 % dmg more  from back and it was ok cose it must be. but then i start testing with OL all dmg was the same just max 5% more dmg from back. i will log in tyr to test on player and write dmg.

OK SO TYR DPS

Autoattack

To face  98,96,96,98,98,98,98,90,96,98,98

To from back  118,116,118,113,118,118,118,114,117

Skills

To face 788,788,788,788,788

From back 788,788,788,788,788

On 1.0 patch was abaut 20 % more dmg from back than now so somethink not correct now.

ok so tell me... why pet summoner look for behing to start hiting, if this bonus 10%+atk dont exist ? :D

Please, fix our server while we are finding buggs. This server must be the best server ever.

Sign in to follow this