Sign in to follow this  
salathiel

Game freezing for no reason?

happened 2 times today. has not happened before. the frame just stops cant move or do anything. i have to exit the client with ctr alt delete. dropped plated leather boots first then 120 varnish but i was lucky to pick it up. stopped farming because im scared it will reoccur. so anyone has any idea whats the deal here? oO 

ty

it was about 2-3 hours ago i stoped at giran center then i restart my internet and now playing good=) oO siting good at trade=)

happened 2 times today. has not happened before. the frame just stops cant move or do anything. i have to exit the client with ctr alt delete. dropped plated leather boots first then 120 varnish but i was lucky to pick it up. stopped farming because im scared it will reoccur. so anyone has any idea whats the deal here? oO 

ty

​do u have any possibility to check the temperatur of your graphic card ?

maybe she becomes to warm

ok so i found out what the problem is here. its not my graphics card. its the solar flare. i read the thread where some spellsinger was saying that sometimes solar flare freezes the game. the reason it had not happened to me before is that i was 1 proff then :) . other spellsingers approve this message too. so can someone do something about it? i already died 3 times for god's sake.

ok so i found out what the problem is here. its not my graphics card. its the solar flare. i read the thread where some spellsinger was saying that sometimes solar flare freezes the game. the reason it had not happened to me before is that i was 1 proff then :) . other spellsingers approve this message too. so can someone do something about it? i already died 3 times for god's sake.

​Problem in yours graphic card. She's weak.

well. if this would be a server problm everyone would have it not only some ppl.

thats on my laptop where my graphic card is not even good.. so the problm should be individual from ppl who have it and not server problm.

I second this topic, happened today 1st time ever. "white screen"  could not ever use task manager, made forcereboot pc.

but i think its coincidence

thats on my laptop where my graphic card is not even good.. so the problm should be individual from ppl who have it and not server problm.

Problem arises at the maximum screen resolution and graphics settings at maximum - anisotropic filtering, antialiasing and tessellation + shaders.

For example, my char freezes for ½ second after each opening inventory.

Try disabling shaders and anisotropic filtering.

I dont understand why you cant believe that the problem is real. It is not freezing for 1/2 second the client literally stops when i use solar flare from time to time. And im not making this statement out of nowhere, many spellsingers agree on this. Even though I've never  had a problem with graphic settings even with everything set on maximum, when this freezing thing happened 3 out of 3 my settings were set on low. The reason the problem was not detected before is that  its hard to tell when the game actually freezes when you are not paying attention. And i wouldnt guess it if i didnt see that thread where other spellsinger was pointing out the same problem with solar flare. Im not saying that  it occurs only during solar flare but with spellsingers thats definatelly a case here.