Sign in to follow this  
qloc01

Reason for getting banned?

Hi admins, my friends just told he got banned for no reason at all, idk whether he was lying to me or not but he said he didnt use any third party progam, so can you pls check it out and give us a proper answer about this?

In-game name: InfinityWL

Hi admins, my friends just told he got banned for no reason at all, idk whether he was lying to me or not but he said he didnt use any third party progam, so can you pls check it out and give us a proper answer about this?

​After we found problem that some players can play even when they account banned by our protection I rebanned all accounts from our protection ban list:

One of them was your friend that used L2Tower.

​After we found problem that some players can play even when they account banned by our protection I rebanned all accounts from our protection ban list:

One of them was your friend that used L2Tower.

​so ? will he get released, becoz i know he stoped using it, right? at least since he joined us he didnt use it anymore

pls go to skype koll, its hard to have a conversation this way

​I'm in skype. But he can ask for Amnesty.

ok, so doesnt speak english is some sort of crime when joining in a international community, its harsh, its irritating, wor your sh!t out for fking 4months and now have to pay 5 euro just to be alive

Koll, pls remember this: yes, its his fault that didnt know he used to got informed that he was banned, his mom should take him to a school with better english teacher. But, its also your fking fault that you didnt complete your fking program and let this sh!t happened

He was banned for botting, cheating, being not fair vs other players. End of story.

It's not about not speaking english, lithuanian or deutch it's about cheating and botting. If his english was good enough to use L2Tower, he was supposed to read sign/rules that botting is not allowed on the server. And ofc secondary all it needs is own brain.

Know mercy of gms that they give 2 chances, and be fcking kind to them.

• Like 3

What happened with the rule that was referring to people playing with others that ue 3rd party software??? was banning as far as I remember O.o

hes with me all the time, so....

Cheaters don't deserve amnesty, this server is good at catching cheaters but then they are way too lenient with them. If you cheat with any program you deserve to be perma banned forever and have to restart from scratch. People making millions off bots and having their chars leveled without having to work for it, and it's kind of bs to people who want to play legit. It's already bad enough with the blatant radar usage. 

Cheaters don't deserve amnesty, this server is good at catching cheaters but then they are way too lenient with them. If you cheat with any program you deserve to be perma banned forever and have to restart from scratch. People making millions off bots and having their chars leveled without having to work for it, and it's kind of bs to people who want to play legit. It's already bad enough with the blatant radar usage. 

​I agree, if your account gets caught botting it should be banned. Simple as that. Let the botter reroll, but don't let them get their account back. Otherwise people will keep trying to bot. And we all know that making a bot program working is easier then detecting a bot program. The history of Lineage 2 has shown this.

problems was solved, we paid, and its quite funny to me that 1 guy even wants me got banned and 1 other guy preffering him as botter like he was botting all the time LOL

even thought its rude but ppl who dont know whats going but still trying to give their opponions is quite hilarious LOL

Sign in to follow this