Sign in to follow this  
saruman

U DIE FOR MOBS AND DROP U WEAPON ?

Karma para todos os bots, mobs vingança xD

Que provas você tem que Saruman usado bot?

Nada, apenas um troll, ignorá-lo Ninj4

Sim apenas um troll que ele veja com como 5 ou 6 caixas e não conta premium no EV  xD isso foi antes de ele se juntou OOC.

​The Radagast and titania are premium account, which permte to open +2 extra box.

He expresses himself by criticizing the admin and the server? He chose to play classic, he knew what he signed up for.

He got super unlucky that's all. There's no need to change anything imo, it's classic and we should have all it's features.

classic, classic,classic  when we are looking for some spoil in the classic place have be never in there.need to fix. mby this think is one of these, to fix. if i will drop my weapon will leave too. its all what i got. ..and that Kolls video was no respect to  saruman  big big - from my side.

I hope it will be back like this. But also I understand that no one want to make friends in MMO's anymore, so we will think about decrease chance. I don't think that if we again make poll - "Delete this feature" will win.

​The chance is not big. I personally realized that i may die few times in a row w.o drop from mob. Also i could be killed few times on karma pk 4+ (controlled killing) w.o single drop.

On official players dont cry bout drop.

1min look at his inventory, look how is it crowded by sht items, thats how they deal with dropping valuable items on official. I used to do same thing here and i dropped few times magic ring.
If u go farming MAGIC mobs in TRAINS with empty inventory u re just stupid, its easy way to lose valuable items if nothing another is in inventory to drop.

@nnyxi 

personally i think u re free to leave if u drop ur weapon, Classic is not for pussies, Classic is Classic.

Im playing from begining of the server, have shtload of characters, all earned by myself and i never drop any valuable item.

I remember when server was 2 weeks old, 80% of players had still weapons NG from quest on Orc Barracks farming, could not aford D grade. Guess what? There was this guy with mid D grade staff, and he dropped it on Orc Barrack by mistake death, some rus Orc Shaman picked it up. U think he did get back his weapon? No.
He spend all his money, and lost it by accident. But he had friends so he didnt left server in this time.

@Saruman stop making full party of boxes, and make friends, so u wont cry after u drop ur item.

• Like 2

Sim apenas um troll que ele veja com como 5 ou 6 caixas e não conta premium no EV  xD isso foi antes de ele se juntou OOC.

​The Radagast and titania are premium account, which permte to open +2 extra box.

​And what permits someone to control multiple accounts at once can you tell me? These were not just buff boxes they were all performing actions and on follow evenly spaced behind him. Man the denial is so strong it's funny xD Stop playing solo with your bots and you won't lose items, if your clan was there you probably wouldn't have lost it.

​And what permits someone to control multiple accounts at once can you tell me? These were not just buff boxes they were all performing actions and on follow evenly spaced behind him. Man the denial is so strong it's funny xD Stop playing solo with your bots and you won't lose items, if your clan was there you probably wouldn't have lost it.

"​And what permits someone to control multiple accounts"

Do not tell anyone, but there is something called MACRO.:D

• Like 1

"​And what permits someone to control multiple accounts"

Do not tell anyone, but there is something called MACRO.:D

​xD still the simple fact he didn't have premium account, it was untagged chars with no Adventurer title. Keep denying it's funny. The biggest proof is when we were making fun of him in white chat for it and he left right away, maybe we should have reported him then and there xD

Also the macro defense is weak, everyone accused of botting uses this sad excuse :( But anyway I'm not here for a witch hunt or to start drama, all I said was he got what was coming to him.

I had 25 magic rings at level 40, now I have 5 left.

Find solutions to your problems and mitigate risks =)

​i read somewhere that this way is useless, there is a certain chance about dropping equipped items, if its happens then it happens, no matter how many trash items you have in your inventory

​i read somewhere that this way is useless, there is a certain chance about dropping equipped items, if its happens then it happens, no matter how many trash items you have in your inventory

​somewhere is not acceptable, go and read again, cause you are wrong.

First of all i dont care whether you drop or not, i came to play here knowing i could drop but i would like it if they changed that. In my opinion theres 3 factors that have to be analyzed:

1. People use auction to buy items with real money. Dropping items make people think twice about investing money and as we all know the server needs incomes to function.

2. Server has a stable clan war between two sides, but little by little the randoms who make the economy work are disapearing. Dropping items for a random, because people come stun while making trains is a turn off. The population doesnt allow for people to find people to play with so that you always play with friends. Its hard enough to farm gear and dropping because a nerd is just looking for people to stun them, because you get a lag spike, bad geodata in alligator island is not fun. L2 isnt what it used to be in 2003, you cant no life like before.

3. It will come to a point where people will have over enchanted gear that took months to farm like the case of saruman. I dont like saruman i think he is a nerd, but i dont want to loose enemies like him because of item drops. I dont want other peoples gear, im not a noob i can farm my own. I want pvp not loose players.

i'll just quote myself from another thread:

on offi they did remove this feature in the past around c4 or c5, but it was only because they were aiming for a more casual playerbase in order to increase subscriptions.

also, with the introduction of A~S grade gear, the risk of loosing items after months of farming was becoming a real threat for the game itself, since those items were only craftable and couldn't be bought via NPC, unlike low-tier C~B grade gear from the Luxury shop.

all in all, it would probably reduce the amount of griefers and make the gameplay a bit more "relaxed" for everyone, but it would also reduce the level of awareness for griefers/PK when someone goes out of town to exp.

people would probably still group up together in any case, since at higher levels it's impossible to solo mobs with crap equipment, but in the end it's up to the admins to decide.

meanwhile, on official forums they're currently complaining about many unwanted features that made the population decrease in the past months, including GHP, BSOE, PK scrolls and item drops on death as well. not mentioning RMT, but that's another story.

there's also to be considered that KR and usually any SEA country has a different approach to mmorpgs compared to NA/EU/RU, not only on gameplay level but also on the overall attitude/competition between players. while in KR people don't feel the need to exploit every single thing, it's pretty much the opposite in NA/EU( but that's probably also because in KR you need an ID Card in order to play online games ).

anyhow, L2 always had its flaws, and L2C isn't any different.

it's not perfect, never was and probably never will be, but it can still be improved with a bit of reasoning, dedication and effort.

​somewhere is not acceptable, go and read again, cause you are wrong.

​if your words is from an admin, i would be like enlighten, but.... damn