Sign in to follow this  
FryderykChopin

To admins: do you have funds/energy/etc. to keep the server alive even if the online drops low after some time?

^Title. I want to settle on some longterm server and I see you're really passionate about this project so far, but what if the online drops lets say under 50 after some time? Would you still be able to keep the server alive? Financially and your time-wise? Many thanks for honest answer.

/Also is there some sort of 'gift package' for returning players? :P

If online will start dropping and nothing will help to increase it - we will start decreasing server month cost by removing staff and moving to another machine. 

You must understand that investor will not work with us if server will be unrentabel. 

But before this will happened, we will make our best to bring online back and make server rentabel.

• Like 1

If online will start dropping and nothing will help to increase it - we will start decreasing server month cost by removing staff and moving to another machine. 

You must understand that investor will not work with us if server will be unrentabel. 

But before this will happened, we will make our best to bring online back and make server rentabel.

​Thank you :) Maybe adding a little P2W donations later on could be a possibility to pay the rent? Not like ++equip but at least some minor XP scrolls or such. I mean I think everyone would agree it would be better to play on a slightly donator-advantageous server than none at all, right? 

​Thank you :) Maybe adding a little P2W donations later on could be a possibility to pay the rent? Not like ++equip but at least some minor XP scrolls or such. I mean I think everyone would agree it would be better to play on a slightly donator-advantageous server than none at all, right? 

​P2W moves to leave alrdy playing ppl that re here bcoz not that much P2W atm. 

​allot ppl like the server because they dont have the p2w feeling. That would be a mistake in my opinion

I think it would be nice to make a little bit eazier for the clans to achieve lvl 4, more alliances on the sv is nice =)