Sign in to follow this  
shibb

Cams

So lets talk about the stupidest tactic known to lineage2. Are the gm's actually checking if these shitty little cam's on the ground have premium or not? I guarentee 100% its adrenaline users bypassing your duabox system and not even actually paying for adventurer

So lets talk about the stupidest tactic known to lineage2. Are the gm's actually checking if these shitty little cam's on the ground have premium or not? I guarentee 100% its adrenaline users bypassing your duabox system and not even actually paying for adventurer

​Even if cam doesn't have prem -- main acc can have it, or it run on second/third PC.

Lad cant farm easily:D u will get used to it. Lol

​No need for a Adventurer Acc to play Dual, easy use ur Laptop or second PC or third Laptop it works perfect ( i tried it with my PC and 2 Laptops) 

Say so, but THIS IS FCKING BULLSHT and should not be allowed, looks like hlvl donate boxing crap. Always look throu newcommer. If i enter as new player on the server seeing this sht would consider hard on even starting playing here.

bout cams. its a simple mechanic that l2 is too old/bad to have. after death back to village in some time. other than that nothing can be done.

Say so, but THIS IS FCKING BULLSHT and should not be allowed, looks like hlvl donate boxing crap. Always look throu newcommer. If i enter as new player on the server seeing this sht would consider hard on even starting playing here.

​offline trade? buy 20 tickets - set 20 traders. no?

Auto back to town is not wise. If u have karama, u got killed and stay there dead waiting for ur mates to res u and help dekarma ull be ported away. It rather should be the last frame u saw b4 dying frozen on your screen with go back to town button. 

Or they can focus on eliminating ways to log box without pa

if they cant come in 20mins-half an hour its their problem. and urs. but yeah it would be the same with what u said.