Cyane

Suggestion: Separating the fourth group into two different groups

Should we change the 4th group of "Class change system"?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Should we change the 4th group of "Class change system"?

I think rogues should stay in the same group (Archer/dagger) but the aoe fighers like tyrant,gladi etc have their own group

​(I go to say my opinion, no problem fishfood)

Ok, so i make an Archer and after i change to dagger. do you think this is fair?

Archer:

900 Range, bow passive, rapid shot lvl 2.

You can solo easy with a prophet,

You dont have to move continuosly to hit mobs like a dagger because u have 900 range.

Mobs dont touch you or almost dont touch, so with few hp pots u can farm easy. You can go pl set, +12str-15con dyes, low p.def from pl set no matters so much since u wont take many hits from mobs.

Archer is wellcome in AOE parties, since he can hit with AOE Skill, isnt a big machine of AOE Xp but is helpfull, more than daggers.

Dagger:

700 Range, bow passive till lvl 35 ( crap ), rapid shot lvl 1. to much worse than archer.

If you go Melee set up, u need VR buff or tons of hp pots, (If you go with SE Buffer, u dont have Berseker, you can get haste from pots but u need $$. Not like Archer + PP). If you go with SE + PP, you are needing 1 more buffer box than Archer + pp.

Very Hardly can farm with pl set at higher lvls, u need heavy set (so you loose +4str from pl set, archer doesnt).

If you go +12 str -15 con dyes to kill faster and go same xp dyes set up to try get so faster xp like archer can get, well, tell me when game arrive the moment when you visite Doom Knights or some mobs than stun, debuff like this ones. You are continuosly getting hits from mobs since ur first hit since you are on melee set up, so you are exposed to debuffs like stun faster than archer, so to much exposed to get delay of stun/debuffs, more chance of dead, slower xp.

So +str -con dyes set up + melee = slower xp than archer.

And most important of all,  these lines from here up that can seem little thing, are translated in tons of hours / days / ... of difference in the game with respect to an archer to get same lvl.

Irony ON. Ok, lets try build a fair world with these fair choices. Archer and daggers in same group. Irony OFF

@fishfood you can discuss, i am waiting ur argues, if u say something, thats based in some facts, thoughts, reasons, ...

Can you tell us ?

Sorry for my english.

​Well I agree with your reasoning that leveling as an archer is easier than leveling with a dagger. If we were to continue with that reasoning then we would have to remake all the groups in order of hardest to level ->  easiest.

On a serious note a dagger can solo xp just farm with PP/SE buffers. I don't know why your listing xp set ups that are limited to only 1 buffer? I don't know what you were trying to compare? Yes an Archer can solo well with just a PP. Yes a mage can solo well with just an SE. A dagger can solo with PP+SE or just a WC.

The group tier list were made with a few factors in mind not just how easy or how fast it is too level a certain class.

as suggestion founder with Cyane. im not agree with stay in a same group with the archers.

everyone of us know that Archers got easy way to XP.  and now Fatal Counter was Fixed. a PR 1 shoot mobs in Blazing Swamp( YES PR Fatal counter its Fixed, now hit a lotttt)

they can solo as god like(me too of course, but the only thing i can do), and can be part of an AOE pt (while we dont) we know aoe archers not the best, but its Damage Aoe. when we dont got nothing to do in AOE pt. only leech.. so nobody give pt to us. 

even 3 or 4 guys can log 1 archers each one, and go with WC/PP, BD, SwS ,Bishop (who plays with bishop, use auto assist and heal the party). in loa and again "free" xp for archers. while daggers...... still soloing. i dont xp more than 3kk per 20 minutes of buff. and im the only one Threasure Hunter with QA3 and sometimes i use Orfen3 for xp. so faster than that....i cant! . 

while here i go again... archer xp in aoe. and im disagree too with cloudyQ Cp's. all lvl as warrior and Warlord, and reroll at lvl 74 to archers. so now got a top Archer CP.

in fact, imo they got easy way to lvl up than Daggers. my vote its for a Dagger Exclusive group.

why again ? archer lvl 74, reroll to Dagger.... and play olys as Dagger... and maybe get hero... while i play from 1.0 as Dagger... and somebody come and take it so easy... no. not fair.  anyway, the only good dagger i know on Server right now its TheLord. the others i dont worry:D. but here in classic, 3 lvl more, make a big diff after 70+. 

as suggestion founder with Cyane. im not agree with stay in a same group with the archers.

everyone of us know that Archers got easy way to XP.  and now Fatal Counter was Fixed. a PR 1 shoot mobs in Blazing Swamp( YES PR Fatal counter its Fixed, now hit a lotttt)

they can solo as god like(me too of course, but the only thing i can do), and can be part of an AOE pt (while we dont) we know aoe archers not the best, but its Damage Aoe. when we dont got nothing to do in AOE pt. only leech.. so nobody give pt to us. 

even 3 or 4 guys can log 1 archers each one, and go with WC/PP, BD, SwS ,Bishop (who plays with bishop, use auto assist and heal the party). in loa and again "free" xp for archers. while daggers...... still soloing. i dont xp more than 3kk per 20 minutes of buff. and im the only one Threasure Hunter with QA3 and sometimes i use Orfen3 for xp. so faster than that....i cant! . 

while here i go again... archer xp in aoe. and im disagree too with cloudyQ Cp's. all lvl as warrior and Warlord, and reroll at lvl 74 to archers. so now got a top Archer CP.

in fact, imo they got easy way to lvl up than Daggers. my vote its for a Dagger Exclusive group.

why again ? archer lvl 74, reroll to Dagger.... and play olys as Dagger... and maybe get hero... while i play from 1.0 as Dagger... and somebody come and take it so easy... no. not fair.  anyway, the only good dagger i know on Server right now its TheLord. the others i dont worry:D. but here in classic, 3 lvl more, make a big diff after 70+. 

​1. I agree its a bit easier to solo with archer than with dagger, but for example dagger can farm banshees just with support box etc, while archer cant. But ok lets say, archer can exp easier solo, i can agree with that.

2. FATAL COUNTER IS NOT FIXED . it "hits a lot" only with 20% chance, 80% chance it does loldmg. Cant even 1shot BS shaman with 200 hp on PR.. While on offi you 1shot em even with 50% hp. Ofc u 1shot when ur lucky with crit rate but no1 gonna count on 20% chance crits on pve, cmon be serious. You need 3 EEs to keep you up with mana + pp for buffs, and ppl gank you and u need to rr 4 boxes cos cancerous ppl (exotq hello)   just come pk your EEs/PP and run away. So have fun exping like this ^^

3. Archers part of AOE PT? Is that a joke? And where you want to aoe with them? on ABG? on resist bow mobs? Dorf has much better aoe and can kill mobs with resist bow (80% of mobs in abg). Mby u gonna say that PR can find aoe pt too? :D :D. PR top aoe char 100x better on aoe than dagger :DWTB Orcish Poleaxe +10++ Pm Rizo in game/LFP ABG PT :D

even 3 or 4 guys can log 1 archers each one, and go with WC/PP, BD, SwS ,Bishop (who plays with bishop, use auto assist and heal the party). in loa and again "free" xp for archers. while daggers...... still soloing. i dont xp more than 3kk per 20 minutes of buff. and im the only one Threasure Hunter with QA3 and sometimes i use Orfen3 for xp. so faster than that....i cant!

Do you think archers do more? 4 archers + pl sets + hex + cat buf out of party+ pp zerk out of party  + 13-+15 emi bows +8/12 str dye and we make 2,5-3,5kk exp/buff in loa, its top dps setup for archer pt. Make top dps setup dagger loa pt with 4 daggers + hex +  SE stigma + cat out of party + pp for zerk + 8/12 str dye + pl set + crystal dagger +13-+15 and come back here to compare exp. Im sure ull have better dps than archers, I can even save your time and im gonna tell you that daggers gonna have around 40% more dps, the only difference is that they need to run close to loa mobs to start dps and archers can start dps from 900 range, so come on dont speak when u have no clue. Also for ur "auto assist" you gonna get ban so come on more with your ideas. You gonna make -15 str or -15 dex dagger and you are surprised you exp slower than +12 str archer lol.

• Like 1

​aha, so u can get 3kk per buff (i guess just pp buffs?) and u are crying? i am making something between 5-6kk per buff with full buffs (cat+sws+bd+pp, 1 shoting every mob in SoS), and u still think its low? guess what, i doubt u can make much more solo xp archer with just pp buffs than 3-4kk

i remember times when rizos brought his tyrant to loa and we had stigma, the mob was melting, now imagine with 2 daggers, tyrant, gladi, i am pretty sure this setup with stigma could clean the bridge as nicely as archers, 1 by 1

its just sad that ppl see very few options how to xp, either aoe abg or loa, or archers xp loa, they think every other kind of farm would suck, so they dont even try it

• Like 1

​aha, so u can get 3kk per buff (i guess just pp buffs?) and u are crying? i am making something between 5-6kk per buff with full buffs (cat+sws+bd+pp, 1 shoting every mob in SoS), and u still think its low? guess what, i doubt u can make much more solo xp archer with just pp buffs than 3-4kk

i remember times when rizos brought his tyrant to loa and we had stigma, the mob was melting, now imagine with 2 daggers, tyrant, gladi, i am pretty sure this setup with stigma could clean the bridge as nicely as archers, 1 by 1

its just sad that ppl see very few options how to xp, either aoe abg or loa, or archers xp loa, they think every other kind of farm would suck, so they dont even try it

​agree! Ppl are sheeps, dont try anything new. (hello Ciril ;))

• Like 1

It seems that the mayority agree that warriors exp faster than both -archers and daggers- no one is discusing that anymore. The debate has turn into archer vs dagger on pve

But If we split the fourth group into 3 categories it would be too much i think (daggers-4- archers-5-  warriors -6). And we cant leave archers together with warriors either. There are higher differences on pve between archer and warrior than archer and dagger. If an archer changes to dagger, i wouldnt call it exp abuse. Thats why i suggested this form

Ok so i think i should give my apreciation about this since i'm an old WL player since 1.0, and i want to justify why i said no to the change. 1st thing 1st the thing about class transfer is to make it easier for players to reroll adjust a CP. But I look at character transfer in some other way, the thing is groups where made as a single class specification and not how it fits in game, meaning yes dagger/archer have hard time lvling but has WL/tyrant/glad/destro easier job alone??? I personally don't think so, why? 1st off WL is only class in group that can make aoe solo farm no one else!!! And this is a fact! so yeah glad/tyrant/destro if farming alone have to make single target farm aswell, now 2nd point even saying that it is unfair for having a WL doing solo aoe farm and change into dagger maybe... but dont forget Daggers/archers/ and all other warrior class can do non stop single farm while A WL does 2 trains and sits cause of no MP and btw WL is a pain to single target farm. Ofc everyone will say you have EE/SE/PP/WC/OL you can box and non stop farm, yes ofc. But no one should be forced to do it, meaning if they want maximize XP ofc we all need boxes, but if you just play glad/Tyr/WL/destro solo farming with no box its simply has hard as a dagger/archer so looking and single character i think the group makes sense, the only thing i would really take from group are archers, and my view of things are like this:

Fourth group classes:
Warlord
Gladiator
Treasure Hunter
Hawkeye
Plainswalker
Silver Ranger
Abyss Walker
Phantom Ranger
Destroyer
Tyrant

Into

Frouth group classes:

Warlord
Gladiator
Destroyer
Tyrant

Treasure Hunter

Abyss Walker

Plainswalker

Fith Group: (only archers)

Hawkeye

Silver Ranger

Phantom Ranger

Or just make individual group for all these group of class:

Fourth Group: Rogues

Treasure Hunter

Abyss Walker

Plainswalker

Fith Group: Warriors

Warlord
Gladiator
Destroyer
Tyrant

Sixth Group: Archers

Hawkeye

Silver Ranger

Phantom Ranger

But like i said this is a total different point of view cause i look at each class by herself and not with boxes+whatever gear or how they fit into game...

So i have been thinking about all you wrote, and tried to make a summary:

1) less donations for class changes since there would be less options (true)
2) more people crying for new changes on tiers (true)

3) On PVE: raid boss farm 'compensates' aoe farm ? lets focus here. i think this is false
4) On PVP: old dagger skill 'compensates'  new high lvl daggers ? lets focus here i think this is not necessary true

1 and 2 are disadvantages of the suggestion, dont have much to argue there. But 3 and 4 are more debatable

3) It means that daggers can assist on raid bosses, so they have this option to farm. But the thing is that all fighters have opportunities to assist raid bosses, meaning that daggers dont have an advantage over them at farming, while warriors can also farm raid bosses (in general, as long as they have bows) and aoe too, while daggers can not.

I can not compare xp/sp/drop rate per week between daily AoE farm vs raid bosses farm because i dont have much experience on that field. I think @DheMoN knows a lot more

Also the fact that there have been limited raid bosses (up to lvl 65 only... and some rb were added lately) all this time, means that 67/68+ daggers hadnt this option, but warriors have aoed all this time. Warriors already have exploited this advantages over daggers.

4) New daggers can learn how to use l2c daggers in just a few weeks practicing and watching videos. The debuff system of classic is already known by people who have played warriors all this time and changed to daggers. If we talk about people who have never played daggers in any chronicle, then you are right, they would be lost, but i think that in general this is not the case since L2 is a 12+ year old game.

Also the fact that in general, new daggers will be higher lvl than old daggers, which will give them better opportunities on olympiad/pvp, specially against debuffs.

So i still think that the current system should be changed

Dhemon is king of buggers RBs on this server, but he cant be punish, cause everyone can do it now. After patch 2.0, GMs promise us fix RBs 55lvl+ and their guards. So RBs dont be about stupid lures 10000miles away from spawn, but it will be for clans or more parties, more pvp around. This is end for buggers Dhemon and power exp archers.

Ok so i think i should give my apreciation about this since i'm an old WL player since 1.0, and i want to justify why i said no to the change. 1st thing 1st the thing about class transfer is to make it easier for players to reroll adjust a CP. But I look at character transfer in some other way, the thing is groups where made as a single class specification and not how it fits in game, meaning yes dagger/archer have hard time lvling but has WL/tyrant/glad/destro easier job alone??? I personally don't think so, why? 1st off WL is only class in group that can make aoe solo farm no one else!!! And this is a fact! so yeah glad/tyrant/destro if farming alone have to make single target farm aswell, now 2nd point even saying that it is unfair for having a WL doing solo aoe farm and change into dagger maybe... but dont forget Daggers/archers/ and all other warrior class can do non stop single farm while A WL does 2 trains and sits cause of no MP and btw WL is a pain to single target farm. Ofc everyone will say you have EE/SE/PP/WC/OL you can box and non stop farm, yes ofc. But no one should be forced to do it, meaning if they want maximize XP ofc we all need boxes, but if you just play glad/Tyr/WL/destro solo farming with no box its simply has hard as a dagger/archer so looking and single character i think the group makes sense, the only thing i would really take from group are archers, and my view of things are like this:

Fourth group classes:
Warlord
Gladiator
Treasure Hunter
Hawkeye
Plainswalker
Silver Ranger
Abyss Walker
Phantom Ranger
Destroyer
Tyrant

Into

Frouth group classes:

Warlord
Gladiator
Destroyer
Tyrant

Treasure Hunter

Abyss Walker

Plainswalker

Hawkeye

Silver Ranger

Phantom Ranger

Treasure Hunter

Abyss Walker

Plainswalker

Warlord
Gladiator
Destroyer
Tyrant

Hawkeye

Silver Ranger

Phantom Ranger

But like i said this is a total different point of view cause i look at each class by herself and not with boxes+whatever gear or how they fit into game...

so you believe that he on self buffs can make better solo xp than solo tyrant? i dont think so ;)

It seems that the mayority agree that warriors exp faster than both -archers and daggers- no one is discusing that anymore. The debate has turn into archer vs dagger on pve

But If we split the fourth group into 3 categories it would be too much i think (daggers-4- archers-5-  warriors -6). And we cant leave archers together with warriors either. There are higher differences on pve between archer and warrior than archer and dagger. If an archer changes to dagger, i wouldnt call it exp abuse. Thats why i suggested this form

​Why ? why it would be too much if we split in more groups? Whats the problem? can you tell me? And tell me why it isnt more fair if we split in groups with a reasonable splitting by how hard XP are the classes.

4 group classes:
Warlord
Gladiator
Treasure Hunter
Hawkeye
Plainswalker
Silver Ranger
Abyss Walker
Phantom Ranger
Destroyer
Tyrant

Into

4 Group: Rogues

Treasure Hunter

Abyss Walker

Plainswalker

5 Group: Archers

Hawkeye

Silver Ranger

Phantom Ranger

6 Group: Warriors

Warlord

Gladiator

Destroyer

Tyrant

Quoted Baluu and changed a bit like i think it should be, by how hard xp is each class.

I gave in this thread many logical and reasonable reasons to separate the group.

I am still waiting for reasonable reasons to dont do it.

Fourth group classes:
Warlord
Gladiator
Treasure Hunter
Hawkeye
Plainswalker
Silver Ranger
Abyss Walker
Phantom Ranger
Destroyer
Tyrant

Into

Frouth group classes:

Warlord
Gladiator
Destroyer
Tyrant

Treasure Hunter

Abyss Walker

Plainswalker

Hawkeye

Silver Ranger

Phantom Ranger

Treasure Hunter

Abyss Walker

Plainswalker

Warlord
Gladiator
Destroyer
Tyrant

Hawkeye

Silver Ranger

Phantom Ranger

so you believe that he on self buffs can make better solo xp than solo tyrant? i dont think so ;)

​That's not the point but as people are crying about fairness, it's not so far appart. And as a service that it is i don't think it's more or less unfair for whatever character you play, i'm just saying as a service that it is we cannot only think about as a easy CP remake but as it is just a simple service...

​Why ? why it would be too much if we split in more groups? Whats the problem? can you tell me? And tell me why it isnt more fair if we split in groups with a reasonable splitting by how hard XP are the classes.

4 group classes:
Warlord
Gladiator
Treasure Hunter
Hawkeye
Plainswalker
Silver Ranger
Abyss Walker
Phantom Ranger
Destroyer
Tyrant

Into

4 Group: Rogues

Treasure Hunter

Abyss Walker

Plainswalker

5 Group: Archers

Hawkeye

Silver Ranger

Phantom Ranger

6 Group: Warriors

Warlord

Gladiator

Destroyer

Tyrant

Quoted Baluu and changed a bit like i think it should be, by how hard xp is each class.

I gave in this thread many logical and reasonable reasons to separate the group.

I am still waiting for reasonable reasons to dont do it.

​The thing is everyone looks at a warrior beeing in Party aoe, but if they aren't a archer can easly do alot better xp then any warrior, its same thing as taking current 6th group appart taking sorc and SPS from SPH and necro cause the 2nd two classes have easier way to xp cause of CDL...

@BeNicePls ofc it will be more fair to split it even more, i agree to. But there is a limitation which is point 1) there will be less options to change to another classes, which result in less donations too.

We are arguing about spliting dagger/archer but some people dont even agree on separating warriors from us. Lets focus there first

@BeNicePls ofc it will be more fair to split it even more, i agree to. But there is a limitation which is point 1) there will be less options to change to another classes, which result in less donations too.

We are arguing about spliting dagger/archer but some people dont even agree on separating warriors from us. Lets focus there first

​Like i said in 1st reply, looking at character individually i don't think there is such a big difference in difficulty to xp as dagger or warrior and that archers are the most out of place type in group and should be beneath Warrior/dagger. Looking at character individually!!!!

@Baluu all classes suck on soloing except summoners and maybe archers. But for duos, se+wl or any other warrior is viable, you can aoe in some places(specially if you are wl) or just kill one by one (except wl) The higher the group gets, the higher is the reward, the efficiency of aoe parties. Thats why cps tend to organise themselves around aoe cps, not single mob killing. Support/Tanks/Sws/BD classes are looking for aoe parties, not single mob killing. Warriors too. So they group together without daggers. Thats the trend.

@Baluu all classes suck on soloing except summoners and maybe archers. But for duos, se+wl or any other warrior is viable, you can aoe in some places(specially if you are wl) or just kill one by one (except wl) The higher the group gets, the higher is the reward, the efficiency of aoe parties. Thats why cps tend to organise themselves around aoe cps, not single mob killing. Support/Tanks/Sws/BD classes are looking for aoe parties, not single mob killing. Warriors too. So they group together without daggers. Thats the trend.

​All that is there is true. But like i said it's not a game feature it's a GM service looking at it as it is it's not bad. It's a service and not about fairness or unfairness, as it is i think it gives much more life to server then spreading the groups appart and if GM's do decide to take groups appart i think the only real issue is having Archer's in that group. As a service as it is it's a good service, as you ask it's a bad service...

lets see.. the server have more than a year online, and many ppl take advantage of the class transfer, you think is gonna be fair for the ppl that is new on server?? so they will dont have the same Opportunities that you all had for more than a year?? stop beging selfish for a bit pls...

First, thanks for talking nicely here, talkin with respect, not only focusing in ur opinion and fighting any other opinion.

Now, let me ask you something. Imagine, think 1 thing, how many people is changing to dagger from any other class now? 0, so 0 donations from that, and how are the rest of donations on server? are bad? total donations aren not enought right now?

I mean, if we separate groups (daggers separated from warriors/archers) like it should be because all the facts/reasons we already said, i dont think it will be SO BIG "less donations" on present or future to server goes in a dangerous situation. Not even a noticeable change.

Imo is clear than daggers are ENOUGHT harder to xp than any other warrior, archer class, so the point is clear, logic, reasonable.

I still didnt read a fair / reasonable / logic argue to dont separate daggers into other group.

Imo those guys here defending not separate daggers into other group are people that:

- Didnt xp dagger high lvl on this server.

- Have in mind change to dagger in future so thats the reason why they want to keep daggers in same group. I would make a bet for Rizos/Modoy (In some time we will see).

- Other self business

So Not being fair / nice, only they focusing in other subjetive goals, not being objetive.

Thanks.

• Like 1

- Have in mind change to dagger in future so thats the reason why they want to keep daggers in same group. I would make a bet for Rizos/Modoy.

​for sure i am open-minded to switch to pw from my archer, pw was my main class for longer than 3 years, and only reason i didnt start it here was because i did research on different kind of forums, and only thing ive read was that dagger sucks and not a single good thing mentioned (take in mind it was like half year ago), then some movies started to pop out from dagger olympiad and daily pvp, and i felt it could actually be great fun, and idk why ppl were so negative to the class itself

however why i dont change right now is coz i dont spend money on games, i simply wont pay, but we will see once olympiad will be introduced, i might persuade someone to class change for me ^^

also once this weeks end (uni stuff) i will try to find high lvl SE account and do video of AW solo xp (with boxes) and u could see yourself how daggers are so slow to xp, i will do exactly what i wrote, stigma+hex so u guys can see how the dagger is not so bad at xping

and this is why we shouldnt touched it at all from what it was. one change was suggested, and even tho it will render this system not so usefull it will still keep it functional. this suggestion gets accepted even tho it might hurt servers income... and sudently 500 more suggestions show up to change it even more.

im still curious to see a stacked party with daggers killing mobs even 1by1 and see how much slower it is comparing to the AOE farm timmers of respawn, running, training, resting, and so on.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

and this is why we shouldnt touched it at all from what it was. one change was suggested, and even tho it will render this system not so usefull it will still keep it functional. this suggestion gets accepted even tho it might hurt servers income... and sudently 500 more suggestions show up to change it even more.

im still curious to see a stacked party with daggers killing mobs even 1by1 and see how much slower it is comparing to the AOE farm timmers of respawn, running, training, resting, and so on.

​just dont change nothing San0, let it how is till now...

​+1

​pointed both of these long time ago, yet ppl still try to disagree dagger can actually make dmg