Sign in to follow this  
AwakenDemon

OOC CP

expected some sick cat - bard change in the middle of pvp, i am disappointed in your party leader skills

nice pvp tho, but i am glad i wasnt there, full pt of cancers w/o clan and with my luck i would die to u like 3 times there :D 

1. Nice copycat for CP name.

2. tru, u finally lost this fight, nice standard PR.

3. that day yet u went -8%, or atleast some of ur members.

4. the next day u earned -% also.

5. fun vid, meh.

6. profit? Dun think so.

1. Nice copycat for CP name.
6. profit? Dun think so.

​so when clan leader of OOC clan names his cp OOC its copycat? :D also i am happy ppl are posting even this kind of frapses, short but ppl can see fights they didnt attend (persoanlly i didnt even know about this fight, which had quite some scale like 40+ ppl from both sides together)

yup, 1st OOC here was also rus. Who knows. Nothing to try here, pure fact, copycat.

​they are not russian pt, and from what i remember OOC was always (or at least most of the time?) international clan :D so dunno who is coppying from who, better check your facts before talking

If he was here at 1.0 in 3rd month of server living and created first OOC, then my bad. But if not, copycat.

​lool :)

The dirty 4%'s.. I like it 

no 4000x4000 resolution.

no random Russians/Brazilians talking w/ broken english, saying a targets name until i get a headache.

greatest song ever. it perfectly matches this clown fiesta of a game.

best l2classic club video so far. gj. 

yup, 1st OOC here was also rus. Who knows. Nothing to try here, pure fact, copycat.

​they are not russian pt, and from what i remember OOC was always (or at least most of the time?) international clan :D so dunno who is coppying from who, better check your facts before talking

​lol, wtf ur tryhard. It doesnt matter what it was somewhere. This name was alrdy on l2classic.club and was not established by those zorgzor pets. So copycat.

P.S ofc nice vid as for someone that cant make AQ sorc for 4 month, and cry about making epics everyday :)

​lol, wtf ur tryhard. It doesnt matter what it was somewhere. This name was alrdy on l2classic.club and was not established by those zorgzor pets. So copycat.

P.S ofc nice vid as for someone that cant make AQ sorc for 4 month, and cry about making epics everyday :)

HMMM interesting crap. Doubt this server was up beofe OOC clan formed (8 years ago?)

ooc.jpg

1st movie i found on YT and 2011 year..

​u have to be retarded, so if i make some lolo clan with name RoA, and real RoA from russia comes, they copycat me? thats not how this works, thats not how any of these works

yeah, i try hard to stop ppl spreading bullsh1ts, thanks u noticed

I have nothing else to add who is a founder of OOC if there is russian morons who using this name all over sh1ty servers so ppl like datplays see them and go brag about it on forums latter on

no 4000x4000 resolution.

no random Russians/Brazilians talking w/ broken english, saying a targets name until i get a headache.

greatest song ever. it perfectly matches this clown fiesta of a game.

best l2classic club video so far. gj. 

​thats the point

Nice fight even if we lost it. Maybe awaken had few -4 on this fight on his party, I'm wondering how many -4 you had on your alliance with Scroll rez from rezQQuit.  :D 
Why you even need to answer to Etorasomething and datplays? 
They still talk about 69 while rez recruited... not just recruited, if he could take the NPC's actually, with him, he could do that too. The song suits to that, gotta catch them all! 
Nice vid :) 

Nice fight even if we lost it. Maybe awaken had few -4 on this fight on his party, I'm wondering how many -4 you had on your alliance with Scroll rez from rezQQuit.  :D 
They still talk about 69 while rez recruited... not just recruited, if he could take the NPC's actually, with him, he could do that too. The song suits to that, gotta catch them all! 

​tell me the joke, i dont get it

​There's no joke on this, some people will need a week of farming to get back the exp that they lost on that day, good luck.

​There's no joke on this, some people will need a week of farming to get back the exp that they lost on that day, good luck.

​not true, luck not needed)

man, we have little time to farm, but still, a week? serious?

i think u lose more time farming back % that you lost.

p.s. is it me, or u want biz to look bad? u mad he doesnt care about u or what? u are an ally leader, dont be a monkey, talk less and make things happen