Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

It has begun indeed

1 hour ago, s3xylady said:

inb4 when NO / DT try to take castle we gonna have more dickholding stories

#3sideserver #grabpopcorn

NO, DT are same side just different crest. We both are on this side right from the beginning. Weve been together  when our enemies were a lot more than us, and jungle, phoenix still were 60+, so here were never any dickholding just standing strong. What can I say about your previous mighty ally consisted of 70% of all server. This wasn't just dickholding, this was real orgy.

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Aduha said:

Make war vs all and dominate alone was better strategy isnt it? :ph34r:

You mean before you allied with OutOfControll ally which you were fighting since beginining of server, right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kure said:

You mean before you allied with OutOfControll ally which you were fighting since beginining of server, right?

you talk about one and a half party that wanted to join and stay in their own clan? And I regret later...

1 hour ago, Aduha said:

you talk about one and a half party that wanted to join and stay in their own clan? And I regret later...

rly cuze by my count they are 4 parties in EU prime. You only understated by 250%.

3 hours ago, Kure said:

You also seem to be at war with OOC, but tonight you farmed next to each other for 3hours in LoA, even giving you the benefit of the doubt cuze u seemd kinda boxed I still dont get why they didnt come to fight you, unless that they are that chicken.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

rly cuze by my count they are 4 parties in EU prime. You only understated by 250%.

You also seem to be at war with OOC, but tonight you farmed next to each other for 3hours in LoA, even giving you the benefit of the doubt cuze u seemd kinda boxed I still dont get why they didnt come to fight you, unless that they are that chicken.

Lets say you are compeltely wrong in everything you wrote here. 

47 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

dude, they are speaking about OOC clan which played here before u even started to play here (u could guess it from the fact that it was mentioned that reaver allied them and he stopped playing before u even came) ^_^

4 hours ago, Kure said:

2 hours ago, Aduha said:

what?

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

dude, they are speaking about OOC clan which played here before u even started to play here (u could guess it from the fact that it was mentioned that reaver allied them and he stopped playing before u even came) ^_^

OOC ally* 

1 minute ago, Kure said:

OOC ally* 

i wasnt playing here during those times either, i am just aware of something like that existing

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i wasnt playing here during those times either, i am just aware of something like that existing

Alright, quick recap for newcomers (from what i remember - could be some mistakes):

there was Wickedsick ally... RED, TfD, Perkunas, Perkunaz

OutOfControll ally: EternalRage, Pride, Syndicate

After some time OOC kinda disbanded (Syndicate vanquished completely, Pride (ochoba crew) created Magicguild, ER created another sideclan with almost same name and joined Perk side with that two clans)... For some time there was literally noone to face Perks (except NF + SM ally which resistance didnt last long sadly). Then Reaver left and big family Perkunas splited to more sides (Dee CP soap opera)... And Soil slowly started to gather forces from leftovers of NF and few more ppl who still wanted to fight Perks. The rest you know i guess.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BlackJack said:

This guy is really something. can jump in any conversation to argue without knowing a shjt what ppl talking about. A real forum warrior. I truely admire you boy, keep fighting 

Edited by Jerna
  • Like 3