Sign in to follow this  
Artic

Starting today

Hi everyone!

I've decided to give the server a chance instead of starting in a fresh server. Wondering if i took the right decision :P 

I wanna folow the EE path, will it be easy to find party in this stage of the server, or should i just go sps and work my way solo to higher levels?

ps. Any help is appreciated IGN: Art1c :ph34r: See you guys ingame  :) 

8 hours ago, Artic said:

Hi everyone!

I've decided to give the server a chance instead of starting in a fresh server. Wondering if i took the right decision :P 

You did. The server is very stable, even after almost 2 years it has pretty much the same online it has when it was starting. Also there's no such thing as 'absolute lategame' on classic chronicle so everyone is always welcome to jump right in.

8 hours ago, Artic said:

I wanna folow the EE path, will it be easy to find party in this stage of the server, or should i just go sps and work my way solo to higher levels?

Playing solo EE is probably even more hardcore than on older chronicles. Right now the only place where EEs are demanded is in CPs for Party Recall. Otherwise people prefer bishops /for pure healing power/ or SE /because they offer better buffs/. But if you like the char, you can make it work, just expect it to be a little tough :P

• Like 1

On 03.08.2017 at 11:36 AM, Artic said:

Hi everyone!

EE is a good choice for solo(look for pt on aoe spots). After 56 you can always find a party for AOE(ev&abg). 

Mages need good equip and boxes(for solo). And forget about sps, if you want sps- make sph\necro and make reroll to sps after you got 75\76lvl.

Edited by kktnxbye

On 03.08.2017 at 11:36 AM, Artic said:

Hi everyone!

Ee is best variant for all parties, problems might be only at the begining. Gl

If you have two pc just make both... ee is good and you will find many aoe parties. After 65+++ you will already have a clan to play and a cp. I made 60 lvl in a month with my bd. I made my parties alone. You can do the same. Mail me or pm ingame naitrino for some help if i can provide it anyhow....