Sign in to follow this  
NWD

PR suggestion

Pr pain of saggitarius  

35 members have voted

1. 1. do you think that it would be fair for phantom ranger to have pain of saggitarius?

• Yes.
    • I dont care
    • No, it would be op
    • No (other reason)

Hello,

I want to know your opinion about matter that is strange to me. Phantom ranger, that is dependant on single target damage, has most magical skills and low life damage based fatal counter has no pain of saggitarius skill. Since pr has no aoe, least hp, and damage output is also not so superior to other archers - shouldn't atleast pr have pain of saggitarius so he could use fatal counter as superior skill? It had on retail, but they removed it on classic.

Am I the only one thinking there are a lot of winnies around? What the f*** is wrong with you people? 

we are a server of add delete reset remake stuff ? we are nothing close to original.

All the time cry babies asking for stuff....

Read my question, then put your dumb agression here, ok? Or at least put a valid argument. 

Cmon you are skill-oneshoting players (mages) even now, you really want oneshoting (without much effort just few times use POS) heavy armor users too? 

Read my question, then put your dumb agression here, ok? Or at least put a valid argument. 

​I read it and the sole reason you are putting it at 1st place opens this aggression if you wish play another class or whatever 1 person problem shouldnt be whole server problem. Let me give you the following example - football soccer or whatever you get it I hope the thing with the ball that you kick etc, there are rules to it yes ?

The players do not run around asking to changes into the general setup of the game. SOMETHING WHICH IS HAPPENING ALL TIME IN THIS SERVER!

Cmon you are skill-oneshoting players (mages) even now, you really want oneshoting (without much effort just few times use POS) heavy armor users too? 

Mages one shot pr too if pr is with farming dyes. You cant one shot heavy armor even with fatal counter crit on low life. It would be very good solo farming with pain of saggitarius, also you could get on low life without engaging combat and use fatal counter efficiently with all your cp - i wonder if that would not be op, however i am leaning to opinion thay it would not, since pr would be one shot to all then

​I read it and the sole reason you are putting it at 1st place opens this aggression if you wish play another class or whatever 1 person problem shouldnt be whole server problem. Let me give you the following example - football soccer or whatever you get it I hope the thing with the ball that you kick etc, there are rules to it yes ?

The players do not run around asking to changes into the general setup of the game. SOMETHING WHICH IS HAPPENING ALL TIME IN THIS SERVER!

Boy, call a doctor 

G. T. F. O.

Its OP 

if you cant get low for Fatal counter you ask to change game mechanic?! We are fine with it and its how it suppose to be.

G. T. F. O.

Its OP 

if you cant get low for Fatal counter you ask to change game mechanic?! We are fine with it and its how it suppose to be.

First of all.. fuck you too.. Secondly whats pr strong side now, compared to other archers? I dont say i cant get low hp  for it. I say you cant use it like superior class skill, because without POS you need recharger box for farm (thats the main reason of this post - for example hawk can aoe and recharge his mana, mages who farm on low life based skills has body to mind or whatever that skill is called).. And in pvp.. Use it just in some very random moments when you are lucky to cast it after being hit.

Your logic...  Y i tried to get low hp... Couldnt make it... So fucking hard... Aaaa i need new skills to get low hp.. Thats exactly what happened :D

Why it would be op?

G. T. F. O.

Its OP 

First of all.. fuck you too.. Secondly whats pr strong side now, compared to other archers? I dont say i cant get low hp  for it. I say you cant use it like superior class skill, because without POS you need recharger box for farm (thats the main reason of this post - for example hawk can aoe and recharge his mana, mages who farm on low life based skills has body to mind or whatever that skill is called).. And in pvp.. Use it just in some very random moments when you are lucky to cast it after being hit.

Your logic...  Y i tried to get low hp... Couldnt make it... So fucking hard... Aaaa i need new skills to get low hp.. Thats exactly what happened :D

Why it would be op?​

archer need recharger for whaaaaaat? lmfao. 

if PR will have that skill he will be OP cuz there will be no art to get CDL hp before pvp. it will be easy as a pie. w/o prophets and ect. 

PS when you reach lvl 59 you deleting double shot from panel. for your information and using FC instead always.

Op couse will be no art to dehp in pvp? You mean it will be easy - ye, but then pr will be one hit to all when dehp'ed. So no op compared to other archers. If you have ol its very easy to achieve it anyway - full cp and low hp. That is not what is called op. 

And yes, pr need recharger for efficient farming

Op couse will be no art to dehp in pvp? You mean it will be easy - ye, but then pr will be one hit to all when dehp'ed. So no op compared to other archers. If you have ol its very easy to achieve it anyway - full cp and low hp. That is not what is called op. 

And yes, pr need recharger for efficient farming

​if you gettin oneshoted its only your problem bcuz I dont have problem with that. Plus your party will heal ( CP restor) you when you are in focus. no?

I have no problem with pr being one shotted, since it does a lot of damage.  And with full support it is not one shot. But this is not about it. It is balance of the class. Even when compared to other archers (not talking about all other classes) , pr's only advantage is hex and fatal counter. So why not let it use that skill @ max possibilities? As you mentioned, you can get low on hp anyway before pvp if you are smart, so it would only impact on better farming. And since pr has no aoe, it would be fair, no? Sph has body to mind, why dont pr have pain of saggi?

BCZ this skill works different on l2c omg, on C3 PR had pain of sagg but here Fatal Counter is replace to double shot so u dont need low HP to use it. omg.

there is no point of duscus /close.

Yes, and i think that the damage of fatal counter was increased in classic. Still that doesnt explain why pos was removed.  In classic aoe is key for best exp (doesnt matter if your party dont do aoe, thats your call) so at least let pr have good single target damage without wasting all his mana in 2 min. Now it is behind other archers in farming, and hex doesnt compensate. You can just hex, hit and after 10 mins you run out of mana without using fatal once. Then all you can do is just hit.. I dont say that pr is unplayable, but now you do need a recharger for good farm and it bugs me. 

He has biggest dps,aoe,pos,more hp, dash

Sr has more hp, rapid fire (better than dead eye),aoe 

Pr has hex, fatal counter,??? The end, ah forgot - no mana

its unblanaced between the archers now.

I just want to know people opinions about this. Not demanding to add the skill or something.

Seems there are enough people who think it should be added, and even more who dont play pr and want it to be "just another bow" not king of single target dps of archers, which it should be:))

Yes, and i think that the damage of fatal counter was increased in classic. Still that doesnt explain why pos was removed.  In classic aoe is key for best exp (doesnt matter if your party dont do aoe, thats your call) so at least let pr have good single target damage without wasting all his mana in 2 min. Now it is behind other archers in farming, and hex doesnt compensate. You can just hex, hit and after 10 mins you run out of mana without using fatal once. Then all you can do is just hit.. I dont say that pr is unplayable, but now you do need a recharger for good farm and it bugs me. 

He has biggest dps,aoe,pos,more hp, dash

Sr has more hp, rapid fire (better than dead eye),aoe 

Pr has hex, fatal counter,??? The end, ah forgot - no mana

I just think its unblanaced between the archers now.

I just want to know people opinions about this. Seems there are enough people who think it should be added, and even more who dont play pr and want it to be "just another bow" not king of single target dps of archers, which it should be:))

​Fatal counter is more useful than that other crap. for pve you no need FC, for PVP its best skill overall archers sneaky oneshot archer 10k DMG in divine robe +4 on same level. 

SR does not have POS too so what? only HE have it. 

stop argue in how it made in l2c. when you start character you should know his + and - and not blame game later. bcz you envy.  

Sr never had it, from pr they removed it.

I dont envy, especially not human male skin :D, i could reroll if i would want, but then i would not go for archer. 

This post is not "pls boost my char class"

This post is "tell your opinion: should pr be the king of single target damage among archers, and not need recharger to use it when farming.

• Like 2

Bishops dont have recharge and therefor, no one wants them in xp pt please add recharge !!!! 

Try to make a poll about that smartass 

Bishops dont have recharge and therefor, no one wants them in xp pt please add recharge !!!! 

Try to make a poll about that smartass 

​thats the point idiot i am aware that if this is polled and agreed on i rather quit lol... if u dont like it dont cry about itm this is how the game is made at 1st place